Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Nibiru - Marduk

nibiru marduk anunnaki

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1    sumeria

sumeria

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:16 AM

Nibiru ( In Sumer language) or Marduk ( in Babylonian ) is a planet which enters to the solar system in each 3600 years. Once it had entered accordign to the Sumerians one of its moons has collided with the planet called Tiamat and as a result of this an asteroid belt and the Earth appeared as new members of the solar system.

In modern terms Nibiru is also called as Planet X. It is accepted to enter to the solar system again in the near future and pass by Earth and at the end it will terminate the civilization by creating earthquakes, tsunamis and polar shift. Many articles and conspiracy theories have been written about this. Some argued the the comet Elenin and Comet ISON to be the Nibiru and will cause above mentioned disasters on Earth. Sout Pole Telescope according to some is believed to be manufactured to observe Nibiru and it believed that the Nibiru is already in our solar system.

According to the ancient Sumerians, Nibiru is the homeland giant planet of the aliens called as Anunnaki.  It is a red giant planet and Anunnaki living on it came to the Earth to collect gold mine in order to save their own planet's atmosphere.

Edited by sumeria, 02 January 2014 - 11:16 AM.

#2    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

• Oops.

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:35 AM

*sigh*

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

#3    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,209 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:47 AM

View PostShadowSot, on 02 January 2014 - 11:35 AM, said:

*sigh*

yeh... sales of Sitchin's dribble must be low again so they are trying some backdoor propaganda....

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#4    stereologist

stereologist

Government Agent

• 3,790 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:48 AM

Why are you posting the same trite rubbish from Sitchin that has been debunked many times?

Do you have a specific question about this?

#5    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,883 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:54 AM

Ohh good grief.

#6    davros of skaro

davros of skaro

Poltergeist

• 3,148 posts

• ", because in most cases men willingly believe what they wish."-Julius Caesar 'De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18'

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:18 PM

Before I even looked up Sitchin's credentials.....I knew I knew I knew that a Planet having an orbit like a Comet was whacked, and I am not a Scientist.

I am open to the idea that just maybe Hominids gotten a genetic boost, but Marduk, Tiamat, and others are Man made deities, not Planets, Gods, or Aliens.

Next time you read/hear something whacked, just add hoax, or debunked to it in your searches.This will balance things out, and give a broader perspective.

Posted Image
"I am Caesar and no king" - Gaius Julius Caesar
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=MzrIHdN9O7M <-- "Ten Lies About Jesus"
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=MclBbZUFSag <-- "Why The Gospels Are Myth"
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=mwUZOZN-9dc <-- "Why I Think Jesus Didn't Exist"

#7    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 8,937 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:25 PM

View Postsumeria, on 02 January 2014 - 11:16 AM, said:

Nibiru ( In Sumer language) or Marduk ( in Babylonian ) is a planet which enters to the solar system in each 3600 years. Once it had entered accordign to the Sumerians one of its moons has collided with the planet called Tiamat and as a result of this an asteroid belt and the Earth appeared as new members of the solar system.
Sitchin wasn't a Sumerian.

#8    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,209 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:27 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 02 January 2014 - 12:25 PM, said:

Sitchin wasn't a Sumerian.

only according to the new-speak dictionary:

Su·me·ri·an noun \sü-&#712;mer-&#275;-&#601;n, -&#712;mir-\

1. Quack of the worst sort

The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#9    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 15,734 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:40 PM

I've often thought that Mr. Sitchin missed his true calling...he should have become a science fiction author. Then again, I guess he sorta did!

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#10    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,209 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:02 PM

View PostLilly, on 02 January 2014 - 12:40 PM, said:

I've often thought that Mr. Sitchin missed his true calling...he should have become a science fiction author. Then again, I guess he sorta did!

quite, quite...

just that Science Fiction authors that try to pass their creations as facts generally are known under two different names: Fraud and Quack.

Edited by questionmark, 02 January 2014 - 01:13 PM.

about me

#11    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

• Oops.

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:05 PM

It seems that writers of bad scifi have a habit of becoming those.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

#12    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:21 PM

Just how many times can this dribble be debunked.....

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#13    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 13,051 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:23 PM

To be successful with science fiction your story has to hold together with known understandings.  To push fraud such consistency is not needed.

#14    sards

sards

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 171 posts

• Open Mind

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:47 PM

Well that sorta answered that.

#15    ShadowSot

ShadowSot

Stinky Cheese

• 6,874 posts

• Oops.

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:49 PM

View Postshaddow134, on 02 January 2014 - 01:21 PM, said:

Just how many times can this dribble be debunked.....
Measure it against human gullibility and incredulity,and maybe you'll get an answer.

-Terry Pratchett

Also tagged with nibiru, marduk, anunnaki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users