Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Knights Templar - The Templars

templars secret societies baphomet crusades illuminati

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    sumeria

sumeria

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:41 PM

With the beginning of the crusades for Holy Land the term Knights Templar entered into the scene of the history, they were mostly the fighting units with white mantles and red cross. At first they were officially recognized by the Church.

When the Crusaders captured Jerusalem and started to govern the Holy Land, the "Templars" begun to be more and more stronger both in military and financial matters. It is also claimed that in Jerusalem they seized the secret esoteric information and begun to implement different ceremonies and initiations out of Christianity. Like accepting and praying the god called Baphomet. In the following years however they were banned by the Church, and at the end of the Crusades all Templars lose their power, declined and dissappeared or said to be changed their organization under different underground names like Freemasonry and other secret societies like Illuminati.

It is claimed that when the Templiers spent time in Holy Land, Jerusalem, they came across with different knowledge from ancient Egypt including the some pagan practises and Kabbalah and these have changed their vision from "poor soldiers of Christ" to "rich and powerful soldiers of Baphomet".

Edited by sumeria, 02 January 2014 - 02:42 PM.

#2    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,896 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:51 PM

Who has made these claims? I've never heard this about the Templars. And by "this" I mean the claims you made in your last paragraph.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#3    Peter B

Peter B

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:55 PM

View Postsumeria, on 02 January 2014 - 02:41 PM, said:

With the beginning of the crusades for Holy Land the term Knights Templar entered into the scene of the history, they were mostly the fighting units with white mantles and red cross. At first they were officially recognized by the Church.

When the Crusaders captured Jerusalem and started to govern the Holy Land, the "Templars" begun to be more and more stronger both in military and financial matters.

The armies of the First Crusade captured Jerusalem in 1099. The Templars didn't form until 1120.

It is also claimed that in Jerusalem they seized the secret esoteric information and begun to implement different ceremonies and initiations out of Christianity. Like accepting and praying the god called Baphomet. In the following years however they were banned by the Church, and at the end of the Crusades all Templars lose their power, declined and dissappeared or said to be changed their organization under different underground names like Freemasonry and other secret societies like Illuminati.

The last Crusader cities fell in 1291. The Templars weren't suppressed until 1307.

It is claimed that when the Templiers spent time in Holy Land, Jerusalem, they came across with different knowledge from ancient Egypt including the some pagan practises and Kabbalah and these have changed their vision from "poor soldiers of Christ" to "rich and powerful soldiers of Baphomet".
*shrug* Perhaps. But it would help if you got your basic facts right first.

#4    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,469 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:54 PM

Any claims concerning the Templars and what they did or found in Jerusalem is pure speculation and Fantasy,sold to the gullible as an easy way to make money.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#5    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,713 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:12 PM

View Postsumeria, on 02 January 2014 - 02:41 PM, said:

When the Crusaders captured Jerusalem and started to govern the Holy Land, the "Templars" begun to be more and more stronger both in military and financial matters. It is also claimed that in Jerusalem they seized the secret esoteric information and begun to implement different ceremonies and initiations out of Christianity. Like accepting and praying the god called Baphomet. In the following years however they were banned by the Church, and at the end of the Crusades all Templars lose their power, declined and dissappeared or said to be changed their organization under different underground names like Freemasonry and other secret societies like Illuminati.

When you CCP an external website, you are supposed to include the link: http://anunnaki-sume...s.blogspot.com/

#6    toyomotor

toyomotor

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• CRY HAVOC, AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:35 PM

View PostPeter B, on 02 January 2014 - 02:55 PM, said:

[/font][/color][/size]
The armies of the First Crusade captured Jerusalem in 1099. The Templars didn't form until 1120.

[color=#000000][font=Times New Roman]
[size=4]The last Crusader cities fell in 1291. The Templars weren't suppressed until 1307.

[color=#000000][font=Times New Roman]
*shrug* Perhaps. But it would help if you got your basic facts right first.

I agree with you. Too many people read pseudo scientific or historical articles and believe them to be fact.

This poster appears to be one of them.

Sometimes I like to play the Devils Advocate, and sometimes the Devil himself.

Also tagged with templars, secret societies, baphomet, crusades, illuminati

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users