Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 1 votes

I'm in need of some paranormal expertise.

paranormal talent

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1    wonderlandless

wonderlandless

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:19 AM

Hi, I'm Heather and ever since I was eight I've experienced - and feel like I've been followed by -  paranormal entities. I have a friend who is... talented and I believe he could help me but he's across the country and we're currently not talking due to his 'talent'. I believe, and others have told me that I'm talented. What does this mean? I know the things I experience aren't normal and I would just love to talk to someone who knows more about this than I do.. Since I know nothing of the sort. I've been reading up for a while and still haven't found much.

We're alike, the moon and I. We both have our darker side.

#2    Ghost Ship

Ghost Ship

an invisible dream

• 2,959 posts

• I have no idea where this will lead us. But I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:50 AM

Places can shine. Like an imprint is made of events happening in places and the memories of it linger like ghosts. Those ghosts some people can see, or maybe just hear. People who shine can see and hear the past, sometimes the present happenings,  and sometimes even the future not by psychic means but by seeing and hearing things that happened before or before they happen because of the lingering ghosts.

#3    XenoFish

XenoFish

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts

• Never trust what you see

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:55 AM

You could be slightly paranoid. No offense. If you think you've got some spirit stalking you then set up a test and a challenge. Something like placing a six sided die with 1 face up and then asking said spirit to change the number. Do this before going to bed. If it's changed then you've got something. If not then it's your imagination or your subconscious manifesting the number change through PK.

Sometimes to kill an idea, you must change it.

#4    wonderlandless

wonderlandless

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:02 AM

I have tried for years to make myself believe that it's paranoia. Sadly, it makes itself known to me. It's a male. My dogs are aware. It bangs on the walls.

#5    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• 1,668 posts

• Finite to fail, infinite to venture!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:05 AM

Stephen King likes this thread.

A little more seriously, I believe some are more attuned to picking up atmospheres than others, I think hauntings are set into motion by human energy and activated by drawing power somehow, I have no idea how that works nor does anyone. People are 50/50 on whether ghosts even exist. I don't believe this whole deal with folks helping dead people cross over, I think they are mere shadows/imprints of deceased people's energies, so the 'The Shining' reference is pertinent as King described the residual element beautifully in that novel. You are perhaps in tune with the layers of places and pick up on lingering energies.

Edited by DancingCorpse, 03 January 2014 - 01:08 AM.

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

#6    wonderlandless

wonderlandless

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:05 AM

This thread likes Stephen King.

Alright. That helps a bit. I'm just so sick of not knowing what it is I am or have or whatnot.. and things are continuing to become more intense and regular.

Edited by wonderlandless, 03 January 2014 - 01:16 AM.

#7    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• 1,668 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:24 AM

Can you elaborate on any experiences you have had? Is there any reason you can conceive of that shiz has become more intense?

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

#8    wonderlandless

wonderlandless

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:28 AM

I have nothing on why it has become more intense as of recently. No clue at all. One experience I've had that will always stick with me was; I was driving home around 12am from a place about an hour away from my home. One of those 'in the middle of nowhere' places. I'm driving along and I see a bloody kitten on the side of the road. Being an animal lover and already almost in tears at this point, I pull over. There were street lights. As I approached the kitten, it vanished and a black figure around 6 feet (It was BLACK. like a fully formed 3d shadow) came at me from about 100 metres away. I've never run so fast. I sped out of there like there was no tomorrow.

This happened in... October.

Edited by wonderlandless, 03 January 2014 - 01:29 AM.

#9    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• 1,668 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:44 AM

Obviously there is the possibility of hallucination brought on by myriad causes but I am sure as heck you've considered that. The thing could be self manifested though, that can fall under the same branch as how a hallucination could occur (which suggests self being the origin) but it doesn't mean you are suffering excess stress or anything untoward, I'm not gonna ask if you're taking substances because you wouldn't have made this thread :P

I will have to ask the token question of; were you under great stress or fatigue? The mind is a hectic thing that responds in countless ways, much of them devious and cunning since the subconscious knows us best. That is not to say you are a loon, just exploring physical provocations.

But! As an example of unexpected reactions of energy, poltergeist activity is suggested to be caused by excess energy in adolescents a lot of the time, it's energy bouncing literally off the walls from them. This type of spirit is still recognized as an 'ability' of some hauntings though, so there is distinction. It doesn't mean you have anything wrong, the ''science'' of the paranormal is largely unknown and mere guesswork such is the perceived validity of occurrences. We have little but personal anecdotes and experience to travel along.

Regarding this event however, I have no idea how a spirit would manifest something like that, it would suggest rapport with you and your mind. You can see how people could see this as you being behind the image though I am sure. If someone else had seen the same thing and corroborated this vision, it would've suggested 'existence' outside of your mind/perspective. Then again, it doesn't mean you are self-perpetuating the vision just cause it was something you noticed, no one has a clue in such matters realistically. Have you experienced anything since then? I'm trying to figure out why a being that is not somehow attached to you, would feel the motivation enough to create such a scare. Ofc that is along the train of thought that such possible creatures have intelligence, maybe they are mere 'reactors' when they find someone who can sense/interact with them on some scale. T'is all intriguing and muddled!

I hope it did not freak you out too much, such things could make you question our limited grip on reality!

#10    wonderlandless

wonderlandless

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:52 AM

A lot has happened since then; that was just something that has happened outside of my comfort zone, I took that as a set up. My house is a completely different story. There's an attic. It's completely boarded up. As a child, I had an obsession, says my mother, about making it a 'play room'. There's constant banging on all of the boards and every one of the people who have slept with me in my room say that there's a black shadow that watches me from the corner beside my closet. My dogs will not come upstairs with me ( that is where the boarded up piece of the attic is ). My cousin slept over a week or so ago and we slept in my moms room upstairs (her bed is a cloud, I swear) and were awoken to the tv on full volume static. Neither of us can sleep with the TV on. It was off, and the volume was never even close to that loud. The night my cousin left, while she was coming down the upstairs hallway to the stairway.. the only way i can put this is that she was momentarily possessed. She screamed at me saying "Shut the **** up", when I hadn't said a word. She then regained consciousness and began crying. This has all happened within the last month. My boyfriend refuses to let me sleep without the TV on when he's there, now, because  when I'm sleeping in the complete darkness I talk to someone in my sleep. I ask it questions. He has left the room before and has tried to wake me up but he can't. I don't know. Some of the things that have happened around me. I have nowhere else to turn.

#11    XenoFish

XenoFish

Psychic Spy

• 1,406 posts

• Never trust what you see

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:57 AM

A lot of the times spirits manifest as hallucinations. Trick is figuring out if it's a spirit or your imagination.

Another thing I just thought of is that the poltergeist activity could be coming from you. Suppressed emotions and all that.

Edited by XenoFish, 03 January 2014 - 02:07 AM.

Sometimes to kill an idea, you must change it.

#12    wonderlandless

wonderlandless

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:22 AM

hmmmm, interesting,

#13    gantonio45

gantonio45

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:23 AM

I'm going to make the assumption that you yourself have checked into any root causes that could be causing this activity; including excessive fatigue, hyper-stress, anxiety, etc. I want to try and help you based within the parameters that you may actually be experiencing paranormal activity.

Now, you've mentioned that you've been having experiences since you were around the age of eight from what you can remember. In order to get a better feel of what may be happening I have a couple questions, which I can cross examine and correlate with my own lifelong experiences and perhaps we can get to the root of what's going on.

1.) At any time during ANY of your experiences, have you been physically attacked or harmed? To go along with this, have you at any time felt uneasy or surrounded by negativity at any time?

2.) In your experience, what is the MOST COMMON form that these experiences make themselves known to you? Do you have a tendency to see things, hear things, feel things, etc.? Do you see shadows or full figures? Do see orbs or just flashes of light?

3.) Where do these experiences most commonly occur? Do they generally occur more often when you're alone, or with a larger group of people?

4.) Have you ever knowingly attempted to contact an entity on your own accord? What method did you use when contacting? Were you alone, or with a group of people?

#14    wonderlandless

wonderlandless

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:36 AM

hello. yes I've checked into everything possible in my mind that would cause any of this.

1) I have never been physically attacked while conscious. I have, however, woke up with several bruises on my stomach.
I always feel threatened when he's around.

2) There is banging. A lot. From the attic; which I can't get into. That has calmed down. Other than that... It's a whole bunch of things.

3) Most of these experiences happen at my home. They usually occur when I'm alone, but it lets us know it's there when other people are present.

4) I haven't tried to contact anyone on my own.

#15    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,653 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:59 AM

Speaking from experience and personal research: You could find a faith you closely identify with (but don't necessarily have to follow) and perform whatever exorcism rituals that are a part of it. From a strictly scientific view, this could act as a placebo of sorts, quieting your mind, and thus quieting your "entity".

These things are performed all across the globe with little relation to one another, yet still seem to work just fine, so I think its a safe bet. If anything, these sorts of things tend to calm with age, I've yet to hear of an account that lasted an entire lifetime.

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users