Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 4 votes

Ufo attacked in space

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#1    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:25 AM

#2    Skellywelly

Skellywelly

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

• 10011001010101010101010101010101010101I101010-010-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Can you spot the I

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:40 AM

Wow now that's some evidence, when was this made

Hello would you like to be eaten by my friend who is biting me right now?

#3    davros of skaro

davros of skaro

Poltergeist

• 2,757 posts

• ", because in most cases men willingly believe what they wish."-Julius Caesar 'De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18'

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:02 AM

Ice crystals getting blown back by retro rockets on the Shuttle.The show "UFO Hunters" debunked the stuff at 8:30, but I forget which episode.

Posted Image
"I am Caesar and no king" - Gaius Julius Caesar
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=MzrIHdN9O7M <-- "Ten Lies About Jesus"
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=MclBbZUFSag <-- "Why The Gospels Are Myth"
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=mwUZOZN-9dc <-- "Why I Think Jesus Didn't Exist"

#4    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,642 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:08 AM

Humans are finally defending themselves from anal probes.

#5    taniwha

taniwha

Psychic Spy

• 1,191 posts

• ~ As a shadow is to the body, so the body is to the Soul ~

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:55 AM

Why would all live shuttle feeds were cancelled following that happening... :unsure2: ?  It just adds fire to all the cover up and conspiracy allegations.

#6    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:38 AM

View Postdavros of skaro, on 03 January 2014 - 08:02 AM, said:

Ice crystals getting blown back by retro rockets on the Shuttle.The show "UFO Hunters" debunked the stuff at 8:30, but I forget which episode.

And the object emanating from the earth?

No one even attempts to explain that; even the NASA scientist in the clip.

Total speculation and despite what Uncle Jim says I find the ice theory unconvincing.

NASA's silence is very accusing.

Edited by zoser, 03 January 2014 - 09:45 AM.

Posted Image

#7    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:40 AM

Repeat

Edited by zoser, 03 January 2014 - 09:41 AM.

Posted Image

#8    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,428 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:52 AM

It does look like someone on Earth firing something into space and something in space reacting at roughly the same time seemingly to avoid whatever was fired from Earth.

Has anyone worked out where the projectile from Earth originated? It'd be a challenge, but the NASA footage should say where the video was taken.

TH "ice particles" explanation isn't entirely convincing IMO but I'm not au fait with how ice particles behave in zero gravity.

#9    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:15 AM

This is one of the only videos which I think has some credence to it. But also a dead horse. We've been there, done that. This is why there is a search function on the site. Probably at least ten threads on this same footage.

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#10    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,639 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:37 AM

View PostMentalcase, on 03 January 2014 - 10:15 AM, said:

This is one of the only videos which I think has some credence to it. But also a dead horse. We've been there, done that. This is why there is a search function on the site. Probably at least ten threads on this same footage.

Exactly right!  :tu:

And while it may be intriguing to some, it also shows that UFO/ET has to resort to such basic manoeuvres as a hasty reverse :w00t: . Wheres the cloaking/forcefields? Where's the lazer fired at the alleged earth missile to destroy it? Where is the simple manoeuvre to 'just move out the way'?

Any backwards earth pilot in fighter jets don't just turn round and go back to base because someone fired at them do they? No they continue with their mission, doing evasive manoeuvres, turns, dives, climbs, ejecting flares to confuse any heat seeking missiles etc etc...

But super advanced interstellar travellers? Aliens?  Nope they don't have the simplest of earth bound technologies for defence... so they just turn round and go home again!!   :w00t: :tu:

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#11    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 2,823 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:02 AM

View Posttaniwha, on 03 January 2014 - 08:55 AM, said:

Why would all live shuttle feeds were cancelled following that happening... :unsure2: ?  It just adds fire to all the cover up and conspiracy allegations.
???
Would you like to cite that claim?  When and in what way were all live shuttle feeds cancelled?  You do realise that the Space Shuttles don't fly any more?  And that the ISS still does live feeds?

___
All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

#12    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:22 AM

View Postseeder, on 03 January 2014 - 10:37 AM, said:

Exactly right!  :tu:

And while it may be intriguing to some, it also shows that UFO/ET has to resort to such basic manoeuvres as a hasty reverse :w00t: . Wheres the cloaking/forcefields? Where's the lazer fired at the alleged earth missile to destroy it? Where is the simple manoeuvre to 'just move out the way'?

Any backwards earth pilot in fighter jets don't just turn round and go back to base because someone fired at them do they? No they continue with their mission, doing evasive manoeuvres, turns, dives, climbs, ejecting flares to confuse any heat seeking missiles etc etc...

But super advanced interstellar travellers? Aliens?  Nope they don't have the simplest of earth bound technologies for defence... so they just turn round and go home again!!   :w00t: :tu:

even if they make it down once, it's all good, we still got Will Smith! :gun:

#13    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,083 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:58 AM

Clearly NASA is just firing the ion cannon.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#14    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:51 PM

View PostRafterman, on 03 January 2014 - 11:58 AM, said:

Clearly NASA is just firing the ion cannon.

According to the video in the OP a possible candidate location for such a projectile was some military installation near Alice Springs Australia.  'Pine Gap' I believe it's called.

Edited by zoser, 03 January 2014 - 12:53 PM.

Posted Image

#15    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,197 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:18 PM

View Postdavros of skaro, on 03 January 2014 - 08:02 AM, said:

lol this was a joke right ?

We aren't talking here about ice crystals capable of changing trajectories to 135 degrees and speeds to such extend. In the same time there are numerous factors here that are being investigated by experts and their unanimous claim is that the object appears to be self aware by environment and controlled as to avoid obstacles.

"although Nasa insists this footage to be nothing unusual, after this mission all live live feeds from space shuttles were cancelled"
how about that ehh?

Edited by qxcontinuum, 03 January 2014 - 05:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users