Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Man cuts off penis for wife

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 09:21 PM

MANILA (Reuters) - A Filipino man cut off his penis and tossed it through a window to his estranged wife in a bid to prove his fidelity, a Philippine newspaper has reported.

The man wrapped the severed member in a newspaper and threw it through the window of his wife's parents' house in the northwestern town of Malasiqui, the Philippine Star said.

user posted image View: Full Article | Source: Yahoo News                                                  

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#2    emmy

emmy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 09:32 PM

huh.gif  ohmy.gif                                                  

#3    FreyKade

FreyKade

Psychic Spy

• 1,416 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 09:53 PM

blink.gif                                                  

"isn't that intresting Dave, i mean every step you take down that chain, takes you one step further from your imagination"

i said
"you're right! youre a bit of a hippy, but you're right"
- Dave Gorman

"Wanna buy some pegs Dave?"
"I got some pegs belonging to you"
- Papa Lazarou

#4    j6p

j6p

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 09:57 PM

ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  blink.gif  wacko.gif                                                  

#5    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 10:09 PM

Hey it always beats having it hacked off BY the wife, and tossed along side a busy highway, right??  At least he knows in whose hands it then lay, hehehe.  I am too much!!   laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Reese                                                  

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

Some of the most beautiful works of art, are often not work at all...

#6    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 10:34 PM

maybe he is a strict christian.  you know, the old if your eye offends thee, pluck it out bit  huh.gif

im going out on a limb and saying now that i don't think my penis will offend me in my lifetime  laugh.gif                                                  

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#7    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 10:40 PM

Let's hope DS that you never become offended with it.  At this point, there's no telling who's window you would toss it into...   laugh.gif

Reese                                                  

UA & Barman's Animated Avatar wish list, for the imaginative yet simple minded....  !!!

When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

#8    Mr-X

Mr-X

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 10:46 PM

ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif ..........Ouch..  wacko.gif                                                  

Oh, you should never doubt what no one is sure about.
- Willy Wonka

#9    Druss

Druss

Psychic Spy

• 1,209 posts

• My tongue is firmly in my cheek

Posted 27 February 2003 - 10:55 PM

unsure.gif  wacko.gif  blink.gif  ohmy.gif painful !!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image                                                  

#10    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 11:06 PM

You know I hear it doesn't hurt....................................  At first anyway... huh.gif

Reese                                                  

#11    Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2003 - 11:30 PM

The only thing worth figuring out now is if we will find the poor soul bled to death behind a trash container. No way would he survive if he didn't get medical treatment, or uhhhh, you know like tied a bandage really, REALLY hard around the errrr severed member. I hope for his (or maybe his wife's; I think he might have proved his point!) sake that they can re-atatch it. One thing is for certain if they do atatch it, and that is that it will look like a mummy for while! Now that's PARANORMAL!!!!  tongue.gif                                                  

#12    Vox

Vox

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

• Meanwhile, somewhere in reality...

Posted 27 February 2003 - 11:31 PM

The above msg is mine, didn't sign in, sorry guys!!!!! unsure.gif                                                  

Prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado- Che Guevara

#13    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 11:33 PM

Don't let it happen again, VOX  !!    dry.gif                                                  

#14    Vox

Vox

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

• Meanwhile, somewhere in reality...

Posted 27 February 2003 - 11:36 PM

I'll be good Reese!!!  sad.gif

Prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado- Che Guevara

#15    reese2

reese2

Psychic Spy

• 1,303 posts

Posted 27 February 2003 - 11:43 PM

Ok, I am going to hold you to that.......... tongue.gif    tongue.gif

Reese   wub.gif                                                  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users