Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

What is your interpretation of this video?


  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1    Arkitecht

Arkitecht

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts
  • Joined:26 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Everywhere.

  • The trouble is you think you have time.

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:49 AM

Okay,i just want to hear from other's about what they think this video is saying.(Lot's of symbolic stuff)    



Edited by Arkitecht, 06 January 2014 - 02:52 AM.

Tempus Edax Rerum

#2    JGirl

JGirl

    Pajama Goddess

  • Member
  • 9,036 posts
  • Joined:23 Sep 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:British Columbia Canada

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:16 AM

first of all very interesting film
i found that it mainly is representing spirituality or a spiritual journey of some sort. other than that i have no idea


#3    Bramley

Bramley

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Joined:29 Dec 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:29 AM

View PostArkitecht, on 06 January 2014 - 02:49 AM, said:

Okay,i just want to hear from other's about what they think this video is saying.(Lot's of symbolic stuff)



Tremendous satirical use of imagery. Really enjoyed it.

Here's one.



#4    coolguy

coolguy

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,393 posts
  • Joined:06 Feb 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:east islip , new york

  • Star trek rules

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:36 AM

That was awesome.i have no idea on what it means


#5    Q-C

Q-C

    BugWhisperer

  • Member
  • 5,533 posts
  • Joined:06 Mar 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Tejas

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:48 AM

For me, it is political. My thoughts/guesses:
I see Guantanamo
I see Bush controlled by an evil puppeteer
A charismatic Obama laughing uncontrollably at a joke only he gets
A hypnotized unaware Jesus
A dead ME child, an innocent victim of war
U.S. connection with Egypt or vice versa

I’ll have to watch it again for more.

Edited by QuiteContrary, 06 January 2014 - 04:51 AM.

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#6    Nighthawk9653

Nighthawk9653

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Joined:12 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Female

  • Remember what peace there may be in Silence.

    Transit umbra, lux permanet

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:29 AM

Something to do with religion,
Maybe ancient beliefs or rituals
Crumbling kingdom, castle, destroying old ways of thinking, old religions, old beliefs.
Maybe that something is coming, or what we know is false.
Truth always pushes through,
The world is going to change, something is coming...
Maybe coming of Jesus, end to all falsehoods..

Or maybe it doesn't mean anything at all. But the Muslim guys with the black wings in that one part were interesting. It was very strange indeed.

Two possibilities exist: Either we are all alone in the universe or we are not.
                                Both are equally terrifying.  -Arthur C. Clark

“Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart, and truly wonder if anyone will ever want to make sense of all that I am.”
-Testy McTesterson

#7    thyra

thyra

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • Joined:13 Nov 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:14 AM

There are a lot of interpretations of it in the youtube. I have watched and enjoyed several of them. Very nice video. it is like in a body many figures from different religious backgrounds are accompanying and celebrating and calling forth the awakening of christ consciousness and abolishing the old harmful structures in that body for the betterment of that single body. I really liked it.

Edited by thyra, 06 January 2014 - 10:18 AM.

Posted Image


#8    toast

toast

    President of the Galaxy

  • Member
  • 5,402 posts
  • Joined:24 Nov 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hamburg/Germany

  • Let there be Ziggy

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:40 AM

The clip says : "Listen Pixar, it´s time to get your a$$ covered!"

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#9    Arkitecht

Arkitecht

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts
  • Joined:26 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Everywhere.

  • The trouble is you think you have time.

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:59 PM

View Postthyra, on 06 January 2014 - 10:14 AM, said:

There are a lot of interpretations of it in the youtube. I have watched and enjoyed several of them. Very nice video. it is like in a body many figures from different religious backgrounds are accompanying and celebrating and calling forth the awakening of christ consciousness and abolishing the old harmful structures in that body for the betterment of that single body. I really liked it.
   ...I seen how many different people on youtube tried to explain what they thought it meant.Some were just way out there!And some did show stuff i had missed.But all of them had different opinions on what the meaning was.Personally i have watched the video like 10 times.And each time i find something i missed.But the strangest thing is the guy who made this was interviewed and he claims he does not know what most of it means.I don't believe him,as anyone who worked on such a project would know.I believe Alex Jones did that interview. Waste of time really.The guy had no answers.Like i said strange.

Tempus Edax Rerum

#10    pumpkinheadOO

pumpkinheadOO

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • Joined:17 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Virginia

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:47 PM

Why is there a picture of an ejaculating penis behind bush on the chalkboard?


#11    Dougward5

Dougward5

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Joined:28 Jul 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Alabama

  • " silver bullets ain't cheap"
    www.realwerewolfhunters.com

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:50 PM

Someone ate the brown acid


#12    gantonio45

gantonio45

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • Joined:04 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:23 AM

Loved this!!

Here is what I believe it to represent. Starting with Bush and Obama, I believe it represents that our governmental figures that we "elect" are merely puppets on strings being played by a larger unseen force; ala the big banks and corporations. We as humans for the most part take a very apathetic approach to where our country is headed, and therefore we have become "dead" and/or "asleep" both on a spiritual and socially conscious framework.

I believe this film represents our own willingness to maintain a "sleep state" and rather then use our own cognitive abilities of reason and common sense, we rely heavily on machines and technology to do our work. Thus, we are going to end up controlled by the powers that be through the use of technology.

I believe it shows that ultimately an everlasting peace is attainable when we all choose to "wake up" and follow Christ. Christ being depicted as changing from Christ into an average person in the boat says to me, that Christ is within each and every one of us. We simply must choose to no longer be a puppet and a slave to a society bent on force feeding us mindless propaganda.


#13    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

    Undecided, mostly.

  • Member
  • 8,281 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Likely, Canada

  • I'd rather laugh than argue.

    Choose your weapon.

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:34 AM

View Postgantonio45, on 07 January 2014 - 02:23 AM, said:

Loved this!!

Here is what I believe it to represent. Starting with Bush and Obama, I believe it represents that our governmental figures that we "elect" are merely puppets on strings being played by a larger unseen force; ala the big banks and corporations. We as humans for the most part take a very apathetic approach to where our country is headed, and therefore we have become "dead" and/or "asleep" both on a spiritual and socially conscious framework.

I believe this film represents our own willingness to maintain a "sleep state" and rather then use our own cognitive abilities of reason and common sense, we rely heavily on machines and technology to do our work. Thus, we are going to end up controlled by the powers that be through the use of technology.

I believe it shows that ultimately an everlasting peace is attainable when we all choose to "wake up" and follow Christ. Christ being depicted as changing from Christ into an average person in the boat says to me, that Christ is within each and every one of us. We simply must choose to no longer be a puppet and a slave to a society bent on force feeding us mindless propaganda.

Gantonio, you should give movie reviews. :)

Edited by Likely Guy, 07 January 2014 - 02:36 AM.


#14    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

    Undecided, mostly.

  • Member
  • 8,281 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Likely, Canada

  • I'd rather laugh than argue.

    Choose your weapon.

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:48 AM

After a day, I wonder why this film is still in this forum. It's a very good film with great production values and thoughtful, but it doesn't touch on any concept of a conspiracy, except on the lightest level.

Sure, it's anti-political (maybe meta-physical and even religious all in the same vein). Wow, that's great, but where's the conspiracy?

Edited by Likely Guy, 07 January 2014 - 02:51 AM.


#15    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

    Integrity is all we have

  • Member
  • 2,979 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:White Cloud

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:08 AM

I was unnerved by Jesus with an all seeing eye and a pyramid on his forehead.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users