Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Strange shadow in the closet

ghost apperation. haunt haunting spirit

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#31    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,314 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:03 AM

View PostCassidyEnns, on 07 January 2014 - 01:56 AM, said:

There really is NO need for rudeness...Just asking for help.

Hey, sorry if you think people are being rude, however people here are VERY versed in reviewing images such as these and also pretty much errors that can happen with camera's etc. There truly is nothing on that photo to be worried about. Nothing out of the normal that anyone can see.....

#32    Realm

Realm

• 2,123 posts

• "The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."
    Albert Einstein

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:16 AM

I see a ghost looking face with fangs, but you called it a skeleton cat. But I do see something.

Pretty sure it's pareidolia or you have a skeleton cat in your closet, that will probably come out as you
sleep, slowly climbing up your bed only to come face to face with you as you awake. But hey, don't
let that scare you.

Those that mistake my meekness for weakness, suddenly find themselves destroyed.

#33    peachwater

peachwater

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

• My favorite exercise is a cross between a lunge and a crunch.
    It's called lunch.

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:30 AM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 07 January 2014 - 05:03 AM, said:

Hey, sorry if you think people are being rude, however people here are VERY versed in reviewing images such as these and also pretty much errors that can happen with camera's etc. There truly is nothing on that photo to be worried about. Nothing out of the normal that anyone can see.....

Thanks for clarifying that, I figured ppl would be like, hey don't worry it's just the light or yeah i see something but its just a reflection. I wasn't expecting what was said. My emotions got the best of me i guess. Thanks for the kind words.

Edited by CassidyEnns, 07 January 2014 - 05:33 AM.

#34    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,088 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:22 PM

I don't see anything.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#35    CakeOrDeath

CakeOrDeath

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

• The Proof is in the "peeas nuhhh burder"

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:41 PM

Not to thread-jack but...Colorado!  Good see you're still lurking around here.  On topic,  to the OP I feel a bit sorry in that a lot of folks visit this site thinking it will be filled with "like-minded" believers or folks looking for the next "intriqueing" internet ghost image.  With the exception of one poster who replied to you, I feel our residents were very polite and pointed out some basic things.

I am VERY susceptible to pareaidolia, I think my imagination is too good at making faces out of stuff, and I honestly didn't see anything in the provided images.  That said, there are other sites with a more "spiritual" and less "scientific" vibe than UM those might suit you better.

Thanks for posting, I still try to look at every single image thread on here, I've seen some spooky images on these forums!  Pretty sure the creepiest was from one of our photo contests, it was this ghost in the trees, a black and white image.

What time is it? "peeas nuh burder" and Jelly time!

#36    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• 1,314 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:02 PM

View PostCakeOrDeath, on 07 January 2014 - 05:41 PM, said:

Not to thread-jack but...Colorado!  Good see you're still lurking around here.  On topic,  to the OP I feel a bit sorry in that a lot of folks visit this site thinking it will be filled with "like-minded" believers or folks looking for the next "intriqueing" internet ghost image.  With the exception of one poster who replied to you, I feel our residents were very polite and pointed out some basic things.

I am VERY susceptible to pareaidolia, I think my imagination is too good at making faces out of stuff, and I honestly didn't see anything in the provided images.  That said, there are other sites with a more "spiritual" and less "scientific" vibe than UM those might suit you better.

Thanks for posting, I still try to look at every single image thread on here, I've seen some spooky images on these forums!  Pretty sure the creepiest was from one of our photo contests, it was this ghost in the trees, a black and white image.

Hey Cake! Yea, I frequent here and read the topics, stories etc. Just became fed up with a number of things. It's good to see my old friends on here though!

#37    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,345 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:25 PM

View Postpeachwater, on 07 January 2014 - 12:15 AM, said:

Can anyone explain to me what this is? Took the picture last night. Bottom right.
It looks like a gremlin type creature.

#38    Domina Lucis

Domina Lucis

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts

• "I'm not dead, so I'm obviously doing something right."

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:58 PM

Maybe it's because I'm viewing this on a mobile device, but I honestly don't see anything. Could someone maybe outline what I'm supposed to be seeing?

Posted Image

Domina Lucis

#39    CakeOrDeath

CakeOrDeath

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

• The Proof is in the "peeas nuhhh burder"

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:33 PM

• This is the first pic purporting to contain "something" that I can't find anything in.  I can always see critters in these photos, I feel left out, like the poster above can someone "outline" the creepy part?

What time is it? "peeas nuh burder" and Jelly time!

#40    PinkIsMyFavoriteColor89

PinkIsMyFavoriteColor89

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:01 AM

I see dead people..

#41    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,873 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 09 January 2014 - 12:16 AM

They are always in the closet dear. I had to keep my closet shut for years. Best thing to do is let them out. Sleep with the doors open and the lights on if you have to. Prayer always works with monsters under the bed. If you see them and they don't hurt you understand something more than fear. If they are hurting you pray and keep your eyes open. Watch what happens. :) They will disappear. I don't have demons figured out, and some think they differ from shadows in the closet and of course others don't think that they could be anything at all but shadows, but I know full well that it could be real. :) Life is grand. Make sure all is well in your life and the lives of others. Prayer really does change things.

Be blessed

:)

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#42    peachwater

peachwater

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

• My favorite exercise is a cross between a lunge and a crunch.
    It's called lunch.

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:53 AM

:st

Attached Files

#43    Realm

Realm

• 2,123 posts

• "The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."
    Albert Einstein

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:56 AM

View Postpeachwater, on 09 January 2014 - 07:53 AM, said:

:st

That's what I saw, minus the ears. But I suppose it could be cat ears.

Those that mistake my meekness for weakness, suddenly find themselves destroyed.

#44    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 3,593 posts

• WARNING!REALITY ADVISORY!
    Posts by this user may contain
    statements that may offend
    publishers of pics/clips of
    supposed UFO/alien sightings.

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:19 AM

The pattern in the kids sweater is an alien originated binary code that must be analyzed with immediate effect!

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#45    Belial

Belial

Devilish chappy.

• 4,417 posts

• dogs bark cats meow i fart go figure?

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:33 AM

You get a 10 for posting your face here, a 0 for the face in the corner.

Where it states "For official use only" - gently rub a white wax candle over the area indicated.

Kick a habit - i never did like Tolkien...

Also tagged with ghost, apperation., haunt, haunting, spirit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users