Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Alex Jones

light bulbs aliens insane drugs

• Please log in to reply
256 replies to this topic

#136    Dumpnuts

Dumpnuts

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

• "Absolute Hogwash" ,Jay Utah by care of ChrLzs

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:44 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 09 January 2014 - 09:14 PM, said:

Sound effects to make the ceremony more realistic. Because when i pretend to kill a man, i want to hear him scream!
At least it's not my imagination as was claimed.

View Postpreacherman76, on 10 January 2014 - 11:07 AM, said:

Right, by burning a innocent human to death. And that isnt good enough, they have to hear the screams too. Yeah, nothing warped about that. In fact I cant even have this conversation anymore. You all are a bunch of sadisdic freaks making excuses, for the scum of the earth.
So you would prefer everything to be like an episode of Bonanza, where every time a man is shot, he clutches the (unfathomably clean) spot on his neck & not make a sound during such an agonizing moment? I know that I personally prefer a horror film filled with rainbows, kittens & giggles. :rolleyes:

Edited by DumpsterJesus, 17 January 2014 - 05:00 PM.

"You guys, you gotta make it sexy. Hips and nips! Otherwise I'm not eating."

Rickety Cricket

#137    Dumpnuts

Dumpnuts

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

• "Absolute Hogwash" ,Jay Utah by care of ChrLzs

Posted 17 January 2014 - 04:59 PM

View PostDecoNoir, on 10 January 2014 - 05:10 PM, said:

You, dear people, are the type that's holding the human race back. Not only do you know nothing about what your accusing, you don't even WANT to know more.
My sentiments exactly!

View PostDecoNoir, on 10 January 2014 - 09:12 PM, said:

Its hilarious when your type mocks everyone else as "followers" or "sheeple", all because we don't agree (or give a damn) abou your paranoid beliefs. All you are is a sheep to another shepard, and one who wastes his time warning you about the field mouse, while the wolf waits in woods.
I prefer the term "Sheep in Wolves' skin".

"You guys, you gotta make it sexy. Hips and nips! Otherwise I'm not eating."

Rickety Cricket

#138    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 3,524 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:02 PM

Alex Jones, and infowars in general, indeed raise a few good points and issues. The problem is that the other 99% are pure drivel, and they know about that, because that's how they make money: They report "controversies" every day, and if they don't have anything to report, they are not ashamed of over-sensationalizing facts or simply just making stuff up. Everything they put out there is misleading and agenda driven. In fact, I find them to be even worse than the mainstream media. Actually, Infowars does remind me sometimes of Nazi "news"papers like "Der Stürmer", or "Völkischer Beobachter" in the way they market their agenda, e.g. reporting the "truth".

#139    Pinche Gringo

Pinche Gringo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 24 posts

• Drifting along with the tumbling tumble weed.

Posted 17 January 2014 - 09:56 PM

View PostDecoNoir, on 16 January 2014 - 05:49 AM, said:

As you can imagine I'm not holding my breath in anticipation. Words mean nothing, so if this "evidence" merely consists of Jones or any of his many imitators merely shouting supposition, I wouldn't waste your, or our, time.   -It is not a waste of time for me I  like re-doing the research and I may learn something new along the way. Like I said though, I am in no rush but I am about to start on a second point.  I'll post another Wall of text post that should be full of information if anyone cares.

And what of my earlier request for the names and threads of members here on UM posting deliberate false information? Do you have any "evidence" for this or was this merely putting supposition on viewpoints you disagree with. Or are you like the majority of CTs you can't handle it when someone actually calls you forward to put your money where your mouth is?  - I have no idea what you are referring to. I made no such accusation towards any member. Are you asking me (out of thin air) to research the entire site and point out UM members I think are deliberately posting false information?  I don't possess psychic powers to know who is deliberately doing what when they post nor do I see such an endeavor as constructive.  I have however clearly (for the most part) stated I will provide evidence that I believe backs up the 16 claims I HAVE made.

Again, I'm waiting. Along with everyone you name.  - I'm sure you are on pins and needles.  

Edited by Pinche Gringo, 17 January 2014 - 10:14 PM.

#140    Pinche Gringo

Pinche Gringo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 24 posts

• Drifting along with the tumbling tumble weed.

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:04 PM

View PostAwake2Chaos, on 17 January 2014 - 04:35 PM, said:

My question to parents that refuse to vaccinate their babies....

Will you be able to live with yourself if your child dies from a preventable disease?

Vaccines are not guaranteed prevention of illness. I used an example in my vaccines post where in one outbreak 90% of the children infected were vaccinated.

Edited by Pinche Gringo, 17 January 2014 - 10:10 PM.

#141    Obviousman

Obviousman

Spaced out and plane crazy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts

• "Truth needs no defence. Nobody - NOBODY - can ever take the footsteps I made on the surface of the Moon away from me."
    Gene Cernan, Apollo 17

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:44 PM

View PostPinche Gringo, on 17 January 2014 - 10:04 PM, said:

Vaccines are not guaranteed prevention of illness. I used an example in my vaccines post where in one outbreak 90% of the children infected were vaccinated.

But you didn't explain everything associated with that.

First off, you are correct: all vaccines are not 100% effective... however when you are immunised it significantly reduces the severity of the infection. If we were to look for the mortality rates of this outbreak and compare them against similar "pre-immunisation" outbreaks, I would think that the results would be telling.

Next, your post didn't mention that a number of vaccines - such as the one for pertussis - require booster shots at regular intervals as the effectiveness of the immunisation reduces with time. The group that had the high rate were in the 10-14 year age group; it is likely they had their initial shots when they were young children but had not had booster shots (I know that was the case for me; I didn't get boosters until I joined the military or it was recommended before travelling overseas).

Which leads to the other point: it was estimated that only 10% of the adult population was immunised and it was there that the outbreak started and subsequently passed on to children.

http://www.usatoday....ermont/1768527/

Edited by Obviousman, 17 January 2014 - 10:45 PM.

#142    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,631 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:30 PM

Alex Jones   :tu:

#143    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Fudge

• 6,687 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:47 PM

god if i only could id deck that moron in the jaw so hard.

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass and dictators die and the power they took from the people, will return to the people and so long as men die liberty will never perish... Soldiers don't give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you, enslave you, who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think or what to feel, who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder... Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts.  You are not machines. You are not cattle. You are men. You have the love of humanity in your hearts.

#144    preacherman76

preacherman76

Ntwadumela- He who greets with fire

• 12,665 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:09 AM

View PostIron_Lotus, on 22 January 2014 - 06:47 PM, said:

Id put a 20 on Jones Whipping your ass. Id even give ya one free shot.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#145    stereologist

stereologist

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,191 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:19 PM

The outbreak was pertussis. The problem with that disease is that it is very contagious and thus requires a higher immunization rate to keep in check. The anti-vaxers have created these outbreaks by convincing people not to get immunized and thus lowering the rate of immunization below the threshold required to keep the disease in check. In the following lik we see that 92-94% compliance is required to obtain what is known as her immunity. When anti-vaxers scare people into avoiding vaccines they drop the compliance below what is required to avoid such outbreaks.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Herd_immunity

#146    Awake2Chaos

Awake2Chaos

Paranormal Investigator

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:31 PM

View PostPinche Gringo, on 17 January 2014 - 10:04 PM, said:

It still doesn't devalidate my question.

If you failed to immunize your children, and they died of a disease they could of been vaccinated against, would you be able to live with yourself?  

While they aren't a 'guarentee', they cut the odds significantly.

#147    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Fudge

• 6,687 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:32 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 23 January 2014 - 10:09 AM, said:

Id put a 20 on Jones Whipping your ass. Id even give ya one free shot.

only fools and idiots give people the first shot, as for your 20 bucks ya sure as hell wouldn't be seeing that money again either ;)

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass and dictators die and the power they took from the people, will return to the people and so long as men die liberty will never perish... Soldiers don't give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you, enslave you, who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think or what to feel, who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder... Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts.  You are not machines. You are not cattle. You are men. You have the love of humanity in your hearts.

#148    Phaeton80

Phaeton80

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

• "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.."

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:34 PM

View PostIron_Lotus, on 22 January 2014 - 06:47 PM, said:

I think Ill second that motion.

Be it only for the scandalous, blatant lies this fool has been throwing around about Cooper. Im not an agressive individual; but ill gladly make an exception for our dishonest, hyped friend here.

#149    preacherman76

preacherman76

• 12,665 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:18 AM

Id put a 20 down that says he'd whip both your asses. No free shot though.  :w00t:

#150    preacherman76

preacherman76

• 12,665 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:20 AM

View PostPhaeton80, on 23 January 2014 - 05:34 PM, said:

I think Ill second that motion.

Be it only for the scandalous, blatant lies this fool has been throwing around about Cooper. Im not an agressive individual; but ill gladly make an exception for our dishonest, hyped friend here.

Wait, you would really hit someone over that dirt bag Anderson Cooper? Really? Thats sad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users