Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Looking for info on an event.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    Davedini

Davedini

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 277 posts

• The Kepler Telescope is my new hero!

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:35 PM

The other day I was talking to a friend. He proceeded to tell me of an event that happened recently. He told me that we were building something underground, i assumed a bunker and that something attacked american soldiers while underground and it killed i think 23-31 or something like that. It was enough to make it so they had to report the deaths. I was hoping someone here had information on this, a link to the report or youtube video. Anything really I tried youtube, google and so on but came up with nothing.

The world is about to change...

#2    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,304 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:15 PM

Sure this wasn't in a film?

#3    thyra

thyra

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:19 PM

You can search philip schneider. There is the telling of an underground base and encounter of US military with aliens there also a firearm fight between them.

Posted Image

#4    rashore

rashore

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,276 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:20 PM

View PostDavedini, on 13 January 2014 - 07:35 PM, said:

The other day I was talking to a friend. He proceeded to tell me of an event that happened recently. He told me that we were building something underground, i assumed a bunker and that something attacked american soldiers while underground and it killed i think 23-31 or something like that. It was enough to make it so they had to report the deaths. I was hoping someone here had information on this, a link to the report or youtube video. Anything really I tried youtube, google and so on but came up with nothing.

Ok, we who? As in you and your friend, or something in your state, or in the country.. Where was this to have happened? This is listed under ghosts and hauntings, could you expand on what this aspect is supposed to be about the story? When was this to have happened?

I think more detail is needed.

Edited by rashore, 14 January 2014 - 10:40 PM.

Your ad hominem connotes your sciolism. Now that is some funny commentary.

#5    dr no

dr no

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts

• Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.
    Carl Sagan

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:22 PM

View Postthyra, on 14 January 2014 - 10:19 PM, said:

You can search philip schneider. There is the telling of an underground base and encounter of US military with aliens there also a firearm fight between them.

You're right it sounds like the supposed underground base at Dulce.Total nonsense if you ask me

#6    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,577 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 15 January 2014 - 03:25 PM

Recently as in the past week, year, century..?

#7    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,091 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:28 PM

ths story reminds me of what my wife once asked me "I need a thing from the thing" and expect me to snap my fingers and reply "oh, tums from the bathroom". i work retail and i get these questions like "what the name of the movie where this kid had a yellow shovel" and "do you by chance who the song that has baby sugar in it?"

Have you ever done an essay, where you need to write about who, what, where, when and how? These things would help us drastically to find this story.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route to find out what really happened.

#8    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:39 PM

Sounds similar to one of the vignettes from World War Z (the book, not the movie).

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#9    Lopex

Lopex

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 92 posts

• Fear is the greatest barrier to human growth.

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:46 AM

This reminds me of the legend of Stick Man when I lived on Fort Carson. Everyone knew about the "Stick Man". My friends and I went out at night to go look for it. We saw some strange stuff but really nothing. However, we were in this field, and we saw the soldiers in their battle rattle gear, armed, night vision and what have you. It was next to this tunnel, which has a door. It was said that "Stick Man" lived there. Other part of the story is that the place where "Stick Man" resides is where we kept German POWs.

#10    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:50 AM

It's built, the base. It may still have work being done, but it's functional.
I believe it there. If there are aliens working there and we had firefights with them, is a whole other thing.
There are videos on YouTube of a guy who swears he fought the aliens, and he lost body parts.
Fingers etc.

Miss me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users