Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Man who hasnt bathed for 60 years

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,093 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:35 PM

Iranian media are claiming that an 80-year-old man has broken the world record for the number of years he has let elapse since he last bathed himself.

The Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA) and the Tehran Times reported that one Amou Haji of southern Iran has not bathed for 60 years.

The Tehran Times described Haji as a sort of recluse who took to the countryside after experiencing “emotional setbacks” as a young man.

http://www.theblaze....ars-looks-like/

And he smokes  dung...  

"Amoo Hadji lives the most primitive life. His most valuable possession seems to be a three-inch steel pipe which he uses to smoke animal dung with".

More images/story

http://govtslaves.in...smoking-animal/

Edited by seeder, 14 January 2014 - 11:50 PM.

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#2    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,036 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:50 PM

man he's dirty!

#3    Awake2Chaos

Awake2Chaos

Paranormal Investigator

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 11:56 PM

Uh.....okay.

I don't even know what to say about this.

#4    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 43,319 posts

• Sometimes it's better to keep the mystery unexplained.

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:01 AM

Can You Name That Smell?
Still Waters - Today, 11:38 PM

Man who hasnt bathed for 60 years
seeder - Today, 11:35 PM

^ Copied from the current topics list. :w00t:

Posted Image

#5    Ashotep

Ashotep

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,975 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:07 AM

Reminds me of a old Lynyrd Skynyrd song, "Ooooh that smell."

#6    Wickian

Wickian

Doppelganger

• 4,604 posts

• Save it for Queen Doppelpoppellus!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:08 AM

His arms and hands look like they come from a lizard-man.

#7    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,093 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:14 AM

with the very high possibility he doesnt have or cant afford loo roll, how does he wipe it off? Bunch of grass? Is there much grass there? Or the finger swipe and rapid-flick-off method? :lol:

eeew

View PostWickian, on 15 January 2014 - 12:08 AM, said:

His arms and hands look like they come from a lizard-man.

:tu:   yeh I noticed that too

Edited by seeder, 15 January 2014 - 12:14 AM.

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#8    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 19,215 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:26 AM

*stomach turns* I think I'm gonna go and take a shower now...a very long shower.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#9    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,093 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:31 AM

Mind you, that was maybe the way in ancient times too... even my own stepdad would say, when my mum insisted he take a bath..."what for, I had one last week"...

No kidding, but he was a poor country based war child...if that makes any difference

Edited by seeder, 15 January 2014 - 12:34 AM.

#10    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 17,124 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:35 AM

Poor guy.  He's obviously mentally ill.

#11    seaturtlehorsesnake

seaturtlehorsesnake

i am political correctness gone mad

• 2,547 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:51 AM

ugh, the blaze. not the most reliable source,  and even they say that they can't confirm the story.

#12    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,991 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:13 AM

and yet... he's lived to be 80.      lol.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#13    AncientLight

AncientLight

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:45 AM

Depressed? Insane? His grave is ready for him it seems.

#14    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,752 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:00 AM

It nearly seems impossible.  Surely he would be beset by boils and all other sorts of illnesses.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#15    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,093 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:07 AM

View Postand then, on 15 January 2014 - 02:00 AM, said:

It nearly seems impossible.  Surely he would be beset by boils and all other sorts of illnesses.

think of the x amount of homeless in the developed nations who must go thru long periods...of no bathing too..Personally I have smelt a regular tramp in town who always smells like he has seriously shat himself....its soooo bad you have to gag and back off..  Indeed, not caring for oneself indicates a certain apathy to life in general... an uncaring to fitting in with society...for whatever many and varied reasons.. I was homeless once.. its true.. but I cleaned myself in public toilets tho, it was the UK after all...and I made the choice not to go down..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users