Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Students fear clowns, goatsuckers

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 29 October 2004 - 09:00 AM

news icon rWhether it's public speaking, violence or voices coming from the closet, there is always something out there waiting to scare you. And fear, it seems, doesn't discriminate by age. With the 37,000-plus enrollment at the UA, one might never know that the 21-year-old next to you in class or behind you in line at the Student Union Memorial Center is still scared of the dark.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Arizona Daily Wildcat

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    Nxt2Hvn

Nxt2Hvn

Alien Abducter

• 5,083 posts

• 'For we walk by faith, not by sight.' II Corinthians 5:7

Posted 29 October 2004 - 02:52 PM

CLOWNS ?  blink.gif   I HATE CLOWNS!!!!!  w00t.gif

Clowns have always scared me... and I don't understand people that decorate their kids rooms with clowns...  dontgetit.gif  Probably the reason some kids grow up to be serial killers!!!   sad.gif

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin. ~anonymous~

#3    KT

KT

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

• "Fear to Love
    Hate to Fear
    Love to Hate
    Hate to love
    this,the truth
    Is who i am"-Anon

Posted 29 October 2004 - 08:24 PM

if i've just seen a scary movie i can't sleep with a light on  blush.gif

"You see, Wendy, when the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces,
and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies."
- Sir James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

#4    Hawk7886

Hawk7886

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

• Inside a ten-dimensional box. Try thinking outside THAT!

Posted 29 October 2004 - 08:46 PM

Never had a problem with clowns or darkness. I do have fun when my mind makes things up in the night, though!

#5    Boo_ Boi

Boo_ Boi

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

• Use you freaking brain!

Posted 29 October 2004 - 10:12 PM

I am have a problem with balls from all sports when i was little my mom and dad put me in soccer.The team always had me as goalie and the other kids would kick the ball at me            
so now when a ball is coming towards me i think it will hurt me and i duck or close me  eyes.  crying.gif  crying.gif

Edited by Boo_ Boi, 29 October 2004 - 10:13 PM.

Boo!! did i scare you??  
OMG ghost
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

#6    ROGER

ROGER

Government Agent

• 3,564 posts

• Sticks and stone didnt break my bone,
    But old age is starting to Hurt me!

Posted 29 October 2004 - 10:13 PM

ohmy.gif  My 20 year old son has a sleep disorder that has him seeing things in the night time. He has to turn every light in the house on to be comfortable.
  One morning he looked out the window and saw a White tail deer walking
down the side walk in town. he laughed it off till I told him it really was there.
   Any whey he hates ghost movie of all types or any thing about the paranormal.
Says it makes him nervise.

We pray for one last landing/ On the planet that gave us birth/ Let us rest our eyes on the fleecy skies/ And the cool, green hills of Earth.
Robert A. Heinlein

#7    the_skeptic_guy

the_skeptic_guy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 October 2004 - 09:36 PM

lol stephen kings it started my fear of clowns whenever im asleep i feel liek someone or somehting is watching me and whenever i see a clown i close my eyes and think of it being dead (dont ask) so yah its all ym sisters fault for being obsessed with stephen king

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users