Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bigfoot is real - and he's a fan of PEPPERONI

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1    Ohelemapit

Ohelemapit

My freestyle rapping career didn't work out, so I came back

• 6,293 posts

• The illegitimate love-child of Strategy and Creativity. Sex God, Entrepreneur, Super Hero, Rapper, Table Dancer.

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:23 PM

• Anthony Padilla claims Sasquatch is living in woods in central Michigan
  • He says he's been leaving out takeaways for the mythical beast to eat
  • Mr Padilla insists he's not crazy and he's seen Sasquatch several times
  • He added big hairy beast also likes to eat Mexican or Chinese
View: Read more

Posted Image

#2    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 19,250 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:36 PM

Perhaps he just has a really big hairy guy for a neighbour that loves pizza?

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#3    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,962 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 03:48 PM

View PostOhelemapit, on 16 January 2014 - 03:23 PM, said:

He added big hairy beast also likes to eat Mexican or Chinese

I knew he was racist.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#4    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 17,138 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 16 January 2014 - 04:03 PM

Does he use chop sticks I wonder?

#5    Xynoplas

Xynoplas

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:04 PM

He said he's not crazy. Why would he lie about that?

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” -The Buddha

http://bugsinspace.wordpress.com/

#6    grendals_bane

grendals_bane

Master Procrastinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

• I have a great mind to believe in Christianity for the mere pleasure of fancying I may be damned. - Byron

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:54 PM

View PostOhelemapit, on 16 January 2014 - 03:23 PM, said:

• Anthony Padilla claims Sasquatch is living in woods in central Michigan
  • He says he's been leaving out takeaways for the mythical beast to eat
  • Mr Padilla insists he's not crazy and he's seen Sasquatch several times
  • He added big hairy beast also likes to eat Mexican or Chinese
View: Read more

Yes, because clearly no other animal is going to eat food left out over night. :huh:

"There is no such thing as good and evil, just various shades of grey."

#7    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:01 PM

Well, according to him Bigfoot is neat as well and rolls up his pizza boxes when he's done. Wonder if he knows about the guy in California that has a family....uhm....pod of Bigfoots living on his property too?

Maybe we should introduce them. Hey everyone needs a support group.

#8    acute

acute

I'm a hoglet. Get over it!

• 3,063 posts

• Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:14 PM

I can't believe you are all mocking this story!
Bigfoot is real. I know because I've seen him.
In the kfc.

#9    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:43 PM

View Postacute, on 16 January 2014 - 09:14 PM, said:

I can't believe you are all mocking this story!
Bigfoot is real. I know because I've seen him.
In the kfc.

That is a lie! Everyone knows he frequents Walmart.

#10    Dougward5

Dougward5

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 255 posts

• " silver bullets ain't cheap"
    www.realwerewolfhunters.com

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:28 PM

This is clearly another case of an enterprising hippie living on the outskirts of society .  I bet he could coax  " Bigfoot" into the open by leaving a loaded bong in his back yard...

#11    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:41 PM

OMG! I now have this image in my head of a stoned Bigfoot with a serious case of the munchies.

:no:

#12    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:58 PM

View Postkeninsc, on 16 January 2014 - 11:41 PM, said:

OMG! I now have this image in my head of a stoned Bigfoot with a serious case of the munchies.

:no:

You aren't the first. There was a story awhile back of some guy sharing Mary Jane with biffs in the wild, regularly.
And there are a few well-known footers, won't mention any names (Merry Christmas), who def partake of something before relating delusional stories waxing poetic of bigfoot...

Edited by QuiteContrary, 17 January 2014 - 12:00 AM.

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#13    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:10 AM

So he wants to tell everyone, but he apparently doesn't want to prove it to anyone.
Yes, that's a bigfoot story, alright.

Edited by QuiteContrary, 17 January 2014 - 12:13 AM.

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#14    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,309 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:00 AM

What absolute nonsense. Everybody know Biff likes to get a bit of pork on his fork, mussels, clams, peacocks, and the “hindquarter” of deer. He would obviously only eat a Meatlovers Pizza, or a Seafood one. Not Pepperoni.

Bigfoot "Expert" Henner Farhenbach has documented this.

“Sasquatch has been observed walking with two 200-pound pigs under his arm through the countryside,” Fahrenbach declared. “On another occasion, he’s been witnessed grabbing three goats with one arm and walking over a five-foot fence without breaking stride.”
Drawing on interviews with dozens of eye-witnesses, Fahrenbach went on to say that Bigfoot’s diet is rich in mussels, clams, peacocks, and the “hindquarter” of deer. He insisted that Bigfoots enjoy wrestling, tickle fights, and, most surprisingly, gangbangs. He assured us that even a horny Sasquatch has an impeccable sense of orgy etiquette.
“When an especially large male came onto the scene,” Fahrenbach said, describing a sexual pileup involving one willing female and lots of dudes, “he didn’t try to buck the line but simply stood there and took his turn in good time.”

LINK

Why doubt the above? The information appears to have been derived directly from his rear end. I hear he has several reams of studies carefully stored on rolls of paper......

Edited by psyche101, 17 January 2014 - 02:01 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#15    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:57 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 17 January 2014 - 02:00 AM, said:

What absolute nonsense. Everybody know Biff likes to get a bit of pork on his fork, mussels, clams, peacocks, and the “hindquarter” of deer. He would obviously only eat a Meatlovers Pizza, or a Seafood one. Not Pepperoni.

Bigfoot "Expert" Henner Farhenbach has documented this.

“Sasquatch has been observed walking with two 200-pound pigs under his arm through the countryside,” Fahrenbach declared. “On another occasion, he’s been witnessed grabbing three goats with one arm and walking over a five-foot fence without breaking stride.”
Drawing on interviews with dozens of eye-witnesses, Fahrenbach went on to say that Bigfoot’s diet is rich in mussels, clams, peacocks, and the “hindquarter” of deer. He insisted that Bigfoots enjoy wrestling, tickle fights, and, most surprisingly, gangbangs. He assured us that even a horny Sasquatch has an impeccable sense of orgy etiquette.
“When an especially large male came onto the scene,” Fahrenbach said, describing a sexual pileup involving one willing female and lots of dudes, “he didn’t try to buck the line but simply stood there and took his turn in good time.”

LINK

Why doubt the above? The information appears to have been derived directly from his rear end. I hear he has several reams of studies carefully stored on rolls of paper......

.....and that was in Vanity Fair? Well, they would understand orgy etiquette.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users