Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Iran news agency claims 'US is run by aliens'

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:29 PM

A bizarre news report from Iran's Fars News Agency has claimed that America is run by extraterrestrials.

Fars, which describes itself as "Iran's leading independent news agency", is no stranger to controversy. In a new report published over the weekend, the agency has claimed that NSA documents released by Edward Snowden and analyzed by Russian intelligence services have proved that America's political policies are driven by an "alien/extraterrestrial intelligence agenda".

Read More: http://www.unexplain...s-run-by-aliens

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:33 PM

Posted Image

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#3    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,091 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:41 PM

POPULAR

"America's political policies are driven by an "alien/extraterrestrial intelligence agenda"."
Well, that makes as much sense as any explanation. It's hard to think of any other logical basis for the foreign policies of the current and former Administrations, isn't it. :-/

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#4    spartan max2

spartan max2

Government Agent

• 3,686 posts

• People get mad when it rains or it shines but no one gets mad at the moon

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:01 PM

i knew it!

" I imagine that the intellegent people are the ones so intellegent that they dont even need or want to look "intellegent" anymore".
Criss Jami

#5    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Seeker of knowledge

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,097 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:04 PM

Posted Image

Now that answers a whole lot of questions doesn't it!

Thanks for posting this, this made me laugh out loud!

Edited by Jeremiah65, 17 January 2014 - 03:04 PM.

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#6    ExoPaul

ExoPaul

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:04 PM

The Canadian politician also stated this was true but claimed that "Aliens" were against making themselves known due to the fact we war all the time. Maybe the aliens have decided to help one side gain supreme power to overcome all the other nations so that they eventually end up with ONE nation to deal with and make themselves known? If they helped Hitler they probably thought he was capable of taking over the world and then they would only need to negotiate a planetary treaty with him, he failed and so they instead went to the next military power of the USA and have been aiding them.

Yeah ok, so all that is pretty far-fetched and I am just waffling but hey, if Iran can come up with some great conspiracies then so can I! :P

#7    dr no

dr no

Psychic Spy

• 1,506 posts

• Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.
    Carl Sagan

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:07 PM

This is the same country that thinks The Protocols of the Elders of Zion isn't a forgery

#8    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 39,647 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:14 PM

quite, quite, though some are 8th generation aliens....

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#9    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 12,243 posts

• - God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi -

"Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:23 PM

Just because there are opinions that the The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a forgery that in no way means that it is one ~

<a name="INTRODUCTION">INTRODUCTION

Of the Protocols themselves little need be said in the way of introduction. The book in which they are embodied was first published in the year 1897 by Philip Stepanov for private circulation among his intimate friends. The first time Nilus published them was in 1901 in a book called The Great Within the Small and reprinted in 1905. A copy of this is in the British Museum bearing the date of its reception, August 10, 1906. All copies that were known to exist in Russia were destroyed in the Kerensky regime, and under his successors the possession of a copy by anyone in Soviet land was a crime sufficient to ensure the owner's of being shot on sight. The fact is in itself sufficient proof of the genuineness of the Protocols. The Jewish journals, of course, say that they are a forgery, leaving it to be understood that Professor Nilus, who embodied them in a work of his own, had concocted them for his own purposes.
Mr. Henry Ford, in an interview published in the New York WORLD, February 17th, 1921, put the case for Nilus tersely and convincingly thus:

"The only statement I care to make about the PROTOCOLS is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old, and they have fitted the world situation up to this time. THEY FIT IT NOW."

Indeed they do!

The presumption is strong that the Protocols were issued, or reissued, at the First Zionist Congress held at Basle in 1897 under the presidency of the Father of Modern Zionism, the late Theodore Herzl. There has been recently published a volume of Herzl's "Diaries," a translation of some passages which appeared in the JEWISH CHRONICLE of July 14, 1922.

Herzl gives an account of his first visit to England in 1895, and his conversation with Colonel Goldsmid, a Jew brought up as a Christian, an officer in the English Army, and at heart a Jew Nationalist all the time. Goldsmid suggested to Herzl that the best way of expropriating the English aristocracy, and so destroying their power to protect the people of England against Jew domination, was to put excessive taxes on the land. Herzl thought this an excellent idea, and it is now to be found definitely embodied in Protocol VI!

• educate yourself org link

There are many that is of the opinion that it was not entirely inaccurate or a hoax on a scale to victimize the Jews ... in this case it is a handful of 'aristocratic' Jewish principals that is the main instigators and genesis of these 'Protocols'

~

He who postpones the hour of living rightly ... is like the rustic who waits for the river to run out ... before he crosses.
Horace - Roman lyric poet & satirist 65 BC - 8 BC
~

third_eye cavern ~ bring own beer

#10    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:28 PM

Posted Image

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#11    dr no

dr no

Psychic Spy

• 1,506 posts

• Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.
    Carl Sagan

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:44 PM

You're linking to Jew watch? Sorry the Protocols is a forgery,only nazis and anti semites believe otherwise.It was exposed by The Times in the 1920s though people still dispute it

#12    Gary Meadows

Gary Meadows

Like your uncle, only better

• 1,434 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:53 PM

POPULAR

Iran: "We have no interest in making nuclear weapons."
Yeah right!
Iran: "Aliens are realz!"
I knew it!!

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#13    tinysbox13

tinysbox13

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 69 posts

• "**** Happens"

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:54 PM

I just hope our Congress doesn't use this as to why they haven't gotten anything done.

"We tried, but the damned aliens kept telling us no..."

cogito ergo sum

#14    A rather obscure Bassoon

A rather obscure Bassoon

Psychic Spy

• 1,864 posts

• "The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage."

Mark Russel

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:55 PM

I'm sure Edward Snowden will be pleased to know that he saved Humanity from Alien domination,those nasty Alien types from the NSA must be quaking in their boots.

" Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitos. "

Anon.

#15    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 14,101 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:59 PM

View PostUM-Bot, on 17 January 2014 - 02:29 PM, said:

A bizarre news report from Iran's Fars News Agency has claimed that America is run by extraterrestrials.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...s-run-by-aliens

so... the source link kleads to 'its' source page What Does It Mean -com.  have a quick look at the list of articles it carries

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/

It reminds me of the Rense website, lots of articles slanted toward conspiracies

and the Fars website mentioned in the OP carries this message/disclaimer midway down the article

"This report has been wired from Whatdoesitmean.com. As you can see, we have both mentioned and hyperlinked the source of this report and also released it in the wire section of our website to notify our viewers that all responsibility for the veracity, authenticity and reliability of this report lies with its original source, whatdoesitmean.com.

It wasn’t the miners who got rich; it was the people selling picks and shovels. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users