Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Another royal baby as Zara gives birth

royal baby mike tindall zara phillips

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 35,872 posts

• Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be..

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:10 PM

Mike Tindall has described his joy at becoming a father for the first time, tweeting that the birth of his daughter was "definitely the best day of my life".

His wife Zara Phillips gave birth early this morning and Tindall used the micro blogging site to report that mother and baby were doing well.

http://uk.news.yahoo...91.html#p2h0uyd

http://uk.lifestyle....-113308127.html

Posted Image

#2    stevewinn

stevewinn

Government Agent

• 7,938 posts

• Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival

Posted 17 January 2014 - 05:14 PM

Another happy day at Buck house.

Posted Image

British by Birth - English by the Grace of God

#3    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 4,539 posts

• Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:22 PM

Congrats to Zara and Mike...(baby's 16th. in line to the throne, if my maths is correct.)

Edited by ealdwita, 17 January 2014 - 06:23 PM.

"G a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnwan n gef!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".

"I was born with a priceless gift - the ability to laugh at other peoples' troubles" - Dame Edna Everage

#4    stevewinn

stevewinn

Government Agent

• 7,938 posts

• Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival

Posted 18 January 2014 - 10:59 AM

View Postealdwita, on 17 January 2014 - 06:22 PM, said:

Congrats to Zara and Mike...(baby's 16th. in line to the throne, if my maths is correct.)

i remember watching the BBC program 'who do you think you are' the Olympian gold medal winner Matthew Pinsent through his ancestry was 292nd in line to the throne, his lineage went all the way back to god, no messing. It got me thinking i wonder how far away from the throne i am. i must be pretty far back because i've never had an invite to any of the Windsors family do's

Posted Image

British by Birth - English by the Grace of God

#5    ealdwita

ealdwita

Hwt oredmcg

• 4,539 posts

• Hige sceal e heardra, heorte e cenre, mod sceal e mare, e ure mgen lytla.

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:51 PM

Don't lose hope steve, I'm just as far back as you (maybe even further)...but I've been to three Royal do's so far, Windsor Castle, Buck House and Balmoral. So there's hope for you yet!

"G a wyrd swa hio scel, ac gecnwan n gef!": "Fate goes ever as she shall, but know thine enemy!".

"I was born with a priceless gift - the ability to laugh at other peoples' troubles" - Dame Edna Everage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users