Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

UFO Briefing Document

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#1    markprice

markprice

Government Agent

• 3,546 posts

• To deny meaning is an act of ignorance.

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:14 AM

Here is the document:

www.openminds.tv/wp-content/uploads/Rockefeller-Briefing-Document.pdf

It's impressive.

"How can someone prove that a rainbow exists to a blind man?"

#2    Dumpnuts

Dumpnuts

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

• "Absolute Hogwash" ,Jay Utah by care of ChrLzs

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:22 AM

I haven't read it yet. But I'll check it later, maybe I'll find it worth reading.

"You guys, you gotta make it sexy. Hips and nips! Otherwise I'm not eating."

Rickety Cricket

#3    markprice

markprice

Government Agent

• 3,546 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 01:37 AM

I just scrolled through the whole thing a few times then started with the 1976: UFO DOG-FIGHT OVER TEHRAN.

Edited by markprice, 18 January 2014 - 01:37 AM.

#4    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 18 January 2014 - 01:51 AM

View Postmarkprice, on 18 January 2014 - 01:37 AM, said:

I just scrolled through the whole thing a few times then started with the 1976: UFO DOG-FIGHT OVER TEHRAN.

you mentioned that it's 'the best available evidence'..... evidence for what? ufos? or aliens?

which one do you think is the best one?

Part 2 Case Histories
INTRODUCTION ........................................................................................................... 18
15th CENTURY ART ..................................................................................................... 19
1944-45: "FOO FIGHTERS" OVER EUROPE AND ASIA ............................................. 21
1946: "GHOST ROCKETS" OVER SCANDINAVIA ...................................................... 23
1947: FIRST AMERICAN SIGHTING WAVE ................................................................ 25
1952: SECOND AMERICAN SIGHTING WAVE ........................................................... 29
1956: RADAR/VISUAL JET CHASE OVER ENGLAND ................................................ 32
1957: THIRD AMERICAN SIGHTING WAVE ................................................................ 34
1958: BRAZILIAN NAVY PHOTOGRAPHIC CASE ...................................................... 36
1964: LANDING CASE AT SOCORRO, NEW MEXICO ............................................... 41
1967: PHYSIOLOGICAL CASE AT FALCON LAKE, CANADA .................................... 44
1975: STRATEGIC AIR COMMAND BASES UFO ALERT ........................................... 48
1976: MULTIPLE WITNESS CASE IN THE CANARY ISLANDS .................................. 50
1976: UFO DOG-FIGHT OVER TEHRAN ..................................................................... 56
1980: UFO INCIDENTS AT RENDLESHAM FOREST, ENGLAND .............................. 60
1981: PHYSICAL TRACE CASE IN TRANS-EN-PROVENCE, FRANCE ..................... 65
1986: JET CHASE OVER BRAZIL ................................................................................ 71
1986: JAPAN AIRLINES 747 OVER ALASKA .............................................................. 75
1989: MULTIPLE WITNESS CASE AT RUSSIAN MISSILE BASE ............................... 79
1989-1990: UFO SIGHTING WAVE IN BELGIUM ........................................................ 83
1991-1994: RECENT CASES ....................................................................................... 89
CASE HISTORIES SUMMARY ..................................................................................... 91

#5    Scudbuster

Scudbuster

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

• "This Train will stop at Tucumcari"

Posted 18 January 2014 - 02:16 AM

Quite the compilation - lots of reading there if one has the time.

It could use some updating though, as we now know the "famous" Belgium Triangle shot was faked.

One thing in particular jumped out at me in the beginning, as I remember this FOIA request and the fact it was stonewalled by the NSA and the judge who reviewed the request:

"Such is the case for top secret UFO information. In 1980, for example, researchers requesting

information through the FOIA learned of the existence of 156 top secret UFO-related documents

held by the National Security Agency (NSA). This lead was not found through the NSA itself, but

through internal references in UFO-related documents held by other  government agencies. When

the researchers filed a FOIA request for the 156 NSA UFO documents, they were denied access

to all of them. They appealed, but Judge Gerhard Gesell of the First Federal Court, District of

Columbia, after reviewing the 21-page written argument submitted by the NSA, denied their

appeal. The 21-page summary  was later released, but even in this summary  most of the

information was blacked out".

#6    markprice

markprice

Government Agent

• 3,546 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 02:30 AM

View PostScudbuster, on 18 January 2014 - 02:16 AM, said:

It could use some updating though, as we now know the "famous" Belgium Triangle shot was faked.

I figured it would be like a field day for debunkers.

View Postmcrom901, on 18 January 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

you mentioned that it's 'the best available evidence'..... evidence for what? ufos? or aliens?

That's the subtitle of the report.

which one do you think is the best one?

I like the Iranian dog-fight, but that's the only one I read so far. Next up: "ghost rockets" over Scandinavia...

[I wasn't able to pull text off the pdf so thanks for the case contents.]

#7    ufoscan

ufoscan

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:37 AM

View PostScudbuster, on 18 January 2014 - 02:16 AM, said:

I followed the Belgium case from the very beginning and corresponded with the chief investigator of the SOBEPS at the time.  That picture was controversial even at the time and some local skeptics showed that it could easily be reproduced.  Unfortunately, the media wants pictures to attract the public's attention so used it extensively and it took a disproportionate amount of importance in relation to the events of the Belgium wave even though it was quite insignificant compared to the immense body of sighting reports.

That happens all the time simply because the media will always favor the clear pictures that have public appeal.  Ironically, nearly all clear shots of UFOs throughout UFO history have turned out to be hoaxes.

#8    markprice

markprice

Government Agent

• 3,546 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:26 PM

View Postufoscan, on 18 January 2014 - 06:37 AM, said:

Ironically, nearly all clear shots of UFOs throughout UFO history have turned out to be hoaxes.

I would think even more so these days. What I'm finding interesting is hundreds of witnesses in some cases with radar and official recognition reported then later played down, which is the opposite of how a hoax functions.

#9    ufoscan

ufoscan

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:49 PM

View Postmarkprice, on 18 January 2014 - 06:26 PM, said:

I would think even more so these days.

One of the major differences between now and then is that today, most UFO pictures and clips are posted anonymously to the internet.  But back in the fifties and sixties, most people who claimed to have taken pictures of UFOs would identify themselves and get their picture published in the newspapers or magazines.  So people claiming to photograph UFOs (whether real or not) did risk some backlash.  Nowadays everyone is hidden behind a moniker, therefore there is no more risk involved in publishing hoaxes.... and there is instant money to be made via YT !

#10    markprice

markprice

Government Agent

• 3,546 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 11:48 PM

View Postufoscan, on 18 January 2014 - 06:37 AM, said:

I followed the Belgium case from the very beginning and corresponded with the chief investigator of the SOBEPS at the time.  That picture was controversial even at the time and some local skeptics showed that it could easily be reproduced.  Unfortunately, the media wants pictures to attract the public's attention so used it extensively and it took a disproportionate amount of importance in relation to the events of the Belgium wave even though it was quite insignificant compared to the immense body of sighting reports.

That happens all the time simply because the media will always favor the clear pictures that have public appeal.  Ironically, nearly all clear shots of UFOs throughout UFO history have turned out to be hoaxes.

I just googled that and got this:
Posted Image

They made it out of polystyrene which fooled the scientific community for decades.

I would say that's one ridiculously successful hoax.

#11    ufoscan

ufoscan

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 03:07 AM

View Postmarkprice, on 18 January 2014 - 11:48 PM, said:

I just googled that and got this:
Posted Image

They made it out of polystyrene which fooled the scientific community for decades.

I would say that's one ridiculously successful hoax.

Well actually, this is a copycat picture made by somebody else.  The original photograph (also fake) is this one:

Attached Files

#12    markprice

markprice

Government Agent

• 3,546 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:50 PM

One thing I find interesting about the radar tracking of UFOs is the lack of acceleration; they reach speeds of over 10,000mph instantly (p.32) and to me that explains why a zero BS sighting reported the light not fading but vanishing:▶ TOP SECRET 2009 - Ronnie James Dio talks about UFO sighting - YouTube. I don't know if anyone else has made that connection but I include it here because I know the witness is credible among other witnesses reporting the same event.

I'm not sensing a whole lot of interest in UFO evidence which it makes me wonder... I guess it takes a personal experience witnessing a UFO to generate interest in people like myself who were not previously interested. Anyway, I'll continue going through the evidence one case at a time, then see if I agree with the case histories summary.

#13    bendigger0

bendigger0

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:34 AM

View Postmarkprice, on 19 January 2014 - 04:50 PM, said:

One thing I find interesting about the radar tracking of UFOs is the lack of acceleration; they reach speeds of over 10,000mph instantly (p.32) and to me that explains why a zero BS sighting reported the light not fading but vanishing:▶ TOP SECRET 2009 - Ronnie James Dio talks about UFO sighting - YouTube. I don't know if anyone else has made that connection but I include it here because I know the witness is credible among other witnesses reporting the same event.

I'm not sensing a whole lot of interest in UFO evidence which it makes me wonder... I guess it takes a personal experience witnessing a UFO to generate interest in people like myself who were not previously interested. Anyway, I'll continue going through the evidence one case at a time, then see if I agree with the case histories summary.
Yes... the 'lack of acceleration' is a great observation!  It seems the speeds are variable, but instantaneous in execution.  What ever 'they' are, it's a great technology.  Also, i'm fascinated by the reports of light beams that extend and contract, like a telescope.  I think you know the case i'm thinking about... the long-distance telescopic filming of a missile test on the west coast?  where the ufo 'zapped' the dummy warhead?

#14    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,918 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:41 AM

Very cool.the goverment should just come out and tell us there real people won't be freaked out most of the people know the thruth

#15    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:05 AM

View Postmarkprice, on 18 January 2014 - 12:14 AM, said:

The Belgian Photo was shown to be a hoax, as has been pointed out to you, you know part of this report has been proven false already, you totally dismiss Ian Ridpath (if you know who he is) and yet you still hold hope.

The eye of God is being completely misrepresented in that report as a Ancient UFO. That is what this:

Posted Image

actually is. It was a common theme in medieval art.

See this linkfor more detail.

Foo Fighters were the size of Basketballs and sometimes passed right through planes. Not an aliens spaceship.

It makes out that Kenneth Arnold thought he saw Alien spaceships, yet he thought that his sighting was military, and was so concerned he wrote to the Government about it.

See

Posted Image

The Trinindad UFO?

Posted Image

I have to admire your optimism!! I do not see it as convincing as you do. Teheran is an interesting case I think it may bear the hallmarks of Plasma.

What browser are you using? You should be able to just "save as" and keep a PDF copy on your desktop. Otherwise right click the link to it and "save target as".

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users