Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

First time in this section...

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1    Siennea

Siennea

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 12:19 AM

I was hoping it was ok to ask for a reading on a relationship and my life in general. I have too many things I want to accomplish and I don't know if any of them are going to come true.

#2    didymusclairvoyant

didymusclairvoyant

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 07:47 PM

First thing I saw was seizing the advantage in regards to your future relationship, which is good news. Other stuff that I got that you may be experiencing right now is making sure one is on course and being bold.

• 4a. Advertising: Do not use your signature or profile to promote commercial products, services or web sites.
  • 4b. Image Size: Signatures should be no larger than 500x150 pixels. Images used in signatures or avatars should not exceed 100k.
  • 4c. Distracting images: Please avoid the use of flashing or overly distracting animated signature or avatar images.

#3    Siennea

Siennea

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 01:28 AM

I do want to move in with my bf but it's both scary and exciting. We talked about having twins, which I have more of a chance. I want to know if that will happen as well. Thanks for your input. I really want this relationship to stay how it is in the future.

#4    didymusclairvoyant

didymusclairvoyant

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:23 PM

Unfortunately I am not seeing anything happening with twins, however, I did see something having to do with undergoing some sort of a crisis? I also saw someone who does any service for others. Doing someone elses share. Someone who has a great appeal. A possession taken away? You might feel overwhelmed to that reading but that's a clue I got. I did see someone who is brash.. brash meaning: self-assertive in a rude, noisy, or overbearing way. Achieving a dynamic balance.

• 4a. Advertising: Do not use your signature or profile to promote commercial products, services or web sites.
  • 4b. Image Size: Signatures should be no larger than 500x150 pixels. Images used in signatures or avatars should not exceed 100k.
  • 4c. Distracting images: Please avoid the use of flashing or overly distracting animated signature or avatar images.

#5    Siennea

Siennea

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:20 AM

Crisis... That makes sense, actually. I'm torn between what I want to do with my life.

#6    Siennea

Siennea

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:34 PM

As for a possession.., I'm scared of losing someone I care about, namely my oh. Will it happen?

#7    Siennea

Siennea

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 07:38 PM

I can't edit posts on the mobile site, but... I worry that his feelings for me will lessen or did, or that he's in love with someone else. The distance between us does not help any.

#8    soulseeker

soulseeker

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

• All things are possible and impossible...science can prove how... but not why...

Posted 23 January 2014 - 05:31 AM

I feel your career may be changing but NOT in a bad way. I see bursts of light maybe this change will occur rapidly or unexpectedly. You may have some mixed emotions about it When the time comes just go with it.

I would like to bring attention to the newest member of the endangered species list: Common Sense.

#9    Siennea

Siennea

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:23 PM

That's great! I don't have to worry about what my career will be then.

#10    Siennea

Siennea

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:45 PM

Anyone else!

#11    Siennea

Siennea

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts