Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

new here

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1    incubus1972

incubus1972

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:05 PM

Hey all. I'm new here and was just wondering if people could help me out. I uploaded a picture to a group on facebook and quite a few people were able to spot certain things in the picture. Just wondered if there are people here with psychic gifts/abilities who are able to read anything from the photo. Thanks in advance62174_440471882209_580877209_5021407_1951214_n.jpg

#2    AbyssWalker

AbyssWalker

I'm not a Mutant.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 02:26 PM

Hey, welcome, hope you stick around and enjoy.

Can you give us some pointers mate, like what the other people on facebook were able to spot? Do you sense anything in the pic?

Unfortunately, I'm just seein a photo, nothing else.

#3    Corporal Clegg

Corporal Clegg

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

• Cogito ergo sum-thing-or-other...

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:29 PM

You are standing on a hill...by a fence that's in front of a building...and is that a hammock?

"We the children of Hawai'i; the life of the Aina, our land; we must stand together and be one, for this is the righteousness for all of our people of Hawai'i"
-- Skippy Kamakawiwo'ole

#4    Dumpnuts

Dumpnuts

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

• "Absolute Hogwash" ,Jay Utah by care of ChrLzs

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:41 PM

View PostSpeaker of Floydese, on 20 January 2014 - 03:29 PM, said:

You are standing on a hill...by a fence that's in front of a building...and is that a hammock?
I was thinking clothesline thing-a-ma-jiggy.

Oh! & Welcome to UM. :st

"You guys, you gotta make it sexy. Hips and nips! Otherwise I'm not eating."

Rickety Cricket

#5    redkite

redkite

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:10 PM

The only thing I can see is over you left shoulder right at the back where the clothes-pole is,is what looks like a man kneeling down.

#6    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,802 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:45 PM

View Postincubus1972, on 20 January 2014 - 02:05 PM, said:

Hey all. I'm new here and was just wondering if people could help me out. I uploaded a picture to a group on facebook and quite a few people were able to spot certain things in the picture. Just wondered if there are people here with psychic gifts/abilities who are able to read anything from the photo. Thanks in advanceAttachment 62174_440471882209_580877209_5021407_1951214_n.jpg
Did you post it to a paranormal group and ask for opinions?  In my experience if you post a photo/audio/etc. to a paranormal group or website, you'll be told there's things out of the ordinary in the photo regardless.

Personally, I can't see anything but a photo of a guy standing in his garden which is out of focus due to motion blur caused by the camera moving.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#7    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:48 PM

Young Captain Picard?

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#8    Duck33

Duck33

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 217 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:25 PM

Not seeing anything out of the ordinary, even Pareidolia is failing me here.

#9    acute

acute

I'm a hoglet. Get over it!

• 3,063 posts

• Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:36 PM

With a quick look, I could see what appears to be a man by the fence-post near your left shoulder.
Looking closer, I can see that the figure consists of some bricks and part of the tree or bush.

Edited by acute, 20 January 2014 - 11:37 PM.

#10    Duck33

Duck33

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 217 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:39 PM

Good spot Acute, I see it now.

#11    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• 1,323 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 21 January 2014 - 12:49 AM

View PostRafterman, on 20 January 2014 - 08:48 PM, said:

Young Captain Picard?
lol! I thought the same thing! :clap:

View Postincubus1972, on 20 January 2014 - 02:05 PM, said:

Hey all. I'm new here and was just wondering if people could help me out. I uploaded a picture to a group on facebook and quite a few people were able to spot certain things in the picture. Just wondered if there are people here with psychic gifts/abilities who are able to read anything from the photo. Thanks in advanceAttachment 62174_440471882209_580877209_5021407_1951214_n.jpg

Welcome to UM friend. Allow me to be the first to say, please stick around and gain some knowledge and education from the scientific minded "Oldies" in this community. You will learn a GREAT deal my friend. First and foremost for your picture and the fact that you'd sent this to a "paranormal" group to review, it was already told that, that lot will automatically make mystical ghost filled "finds" in EVERYTHING you send.

There's two frames of minds when it comes to ANY part of the paranormal community:
1) Blind Faith - These are the people whom automatically scream at the top of their lungs there is Ghosts and Aliens in and around EVERYTHING! You will be told that from a simple photo there is a "Earthen Demon Bogart whom is attracted to men only and you're in danger!" or some such.  lol
2) Scientific minded - This is the lot I was telling you about that you should be attracted to and glean as MUCH knowledge as you can! They will give you the truth on any subject. And not only the truth, they are experts in Photography, Scientific Equipment, Psychology, etc etc. So the knowledge pool that this group brings is in-depth and will NEVER steer you wrong.

I hope, from my brief descriptions, you will be able to make an educated decision my friend.

And again, welcome to UM! :tu:

Edited by ColoradoParanormal, 21 January 2014 - 12:50 AM.

#12    Dumpnuts

Dumpnuts

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

• "Absolute Hogwash" ,Jay Utah by care of ChrLzs

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:51 AM

View Postredkite, on 20 January 2014 - 07:10 PM, said:

The only thing I can see is over you left shoulder right at the back where the clothes-pole is,is what looks like a man kneeling down.
Are you sure about that? Because I'm pretty sure it's just a guy standing around in a yard. Possibly getting ready to hang some laundry.

"You guys, you gotta make it sexy. Hips and nips! Otherwise I'm not eating."

Rickety Cricket

#13    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,091 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:49 AM

I sense a man, Insecure about his age, He wears piercings to cover his age, to feel youthful and does not like the idea of death and I feel that is his fascination with the paranormal.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route to find out what really happened.

#14    AbyssWalker

AbyssWalker

I'm not a Mutant.

• 1,732 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:51 AM

View PostBrian Topp, on 21 January 2014 - 02:49 AM, said:

I sense a man, Insecure about his age, He wears piercings to cover his age, to feel youthful and does not like the idea of death and I feel that is his fascination with the paranormal.

You were a psychic all along, no other way could have you deduced that.

#15    TheMustardLady

TheMustardLady

♫♪♀♀♀♫♪

• 6,099 posts

• The temp poster of Stubbly_Dooright who wants to solve everything with mustard! :D

Posted 21 January 2014 - 04:50 PM

I didn't see anything at first, until couple of people's posts saw the man over the left shoulder, and now I see it too. I wasn't looking over there to begin with, so when I did, and noticed it, I did get chills. The guy does seem to be transparent, but that could be me.

By the way, I thought the OP looks like a handsome young Patrick Stewart too. :yes: :-*

Posted Image  Greetings and Salutations!!!
Don't walk in front of me; I was not born to follow. Don't walk behind me; We were all born to lead. Don't walk without me; I might need you tomorrow. Walk right beside me, Be the real friend I need.  (Celtic Woman)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users