Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Mexican goverment to disarm vigilantes

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    spartan max2

spartan max2

Government Agent

• 3,691 posts

• People get mad when it rains or it shines but no one gets mad at the moon

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:36 AM

So I have been following this story and I am p***ed. The corrupt Mexican government wouldn't do anything about the cartel problems so a vigilante group rose up to handle it, they got tired of the cartel murdering raping and kidnapping people in their village. So they armed up and eliminated the cartel problem and cleared out up to 12 villages.

This has been going on for months and now all of a sudden the government wants to "help" they sent troops in the region to disarm all of the citizens and they have already killed 4 unarmed citizens when they first got there.
:td:

The Mexican government is ran by the cartels this is so unjust. this legitmently makes me mad its not fair.

http://www.usatoday....lantes/4570299/

Quote from article to sum some stuff up
"
Self-defense groups have marched on at least 15 communities over the past 11 months to run off cartel henchmen and kick out corrupt police officers taking bribes to look the other way.
The federal government says it will protect the area and demands that the so-called community police forces disarm. Mexico has sent soldiers and federal police into the region to disarm the groups – causing tension among people jaded by previous attempts at terminating the Knights Templar cartel that has subjected people here to extortion, kidnappings and rapes."

When the army arrived Monday, villagers encircled the soldiers. Shots were fired, and four villagers were killed.
"We all went unarmed," said Daniel Castañeda, 21, a farmhand and vigilante packing a 9mm Luger pistol. "Four people were shot, and we don't know why."

Edited by spartan max2, 21 January 2014 - 01:38 AM.

" I imagine that the intellegent people are the ones so intellegent that they dont even need or want to look "intellegent" anymore".
Criss Jami

#2    little_dreamer

little_dreamer

Government Agent

• 3,412 posts

• We did not understand it all, but somehow we survived.

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:50 AM

All I know is that I have no desire to visit there.  It's a shame because there are talented people there, and the landscape is often beautiful.

I am another anonymous face in the crowd. I am just another tiny wheel in the machinery of the world I live in.

#3    Dumpnuts

Dumpnuts

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

• "Absolute Hogwash" ,Jay Utah by care of ChrLzs

Posted 21 January 2014 - 02:26 AM

I bet I know who's to blame for this... The Illuminati. :yes:

"You guys, you gotta make it sexy. Hips and nips! Otherwise I'm not eating."

Rickety Cricket

#4    Wickian

Wickian

Doppelganger

• 4,611 posts

• Save it for Queen Doppelpoppellus!

Posted 21 January 2014 - 08:31 AM

The last thing their government want's is armed citizens who have the initiative and firepower to solve their own problems.

#5    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,784 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:49 AM

The only possible good I see coming from a general legalization of drugs like MJ is that it would cut into the Cartels cash and lessen their power.  These people are truly evil.  And those here in the US and Canada who use their product are partially responsible for the suffering there.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#6    Insaniac

Insaniac

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:58 PM

View PostDumpsterJesus, on 21 January 2014 - 02:26 AM, said:

I bet I know who's to blame for this... The Illuminati. :yes:

As far as I know, just the drug lords and cartels.

#7    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,381 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:25 AM

View PostWickian, on 21 January 2014 - 08:31 AM, said:

The last thing their government want's is armed citizens who have the initiative and firepower to solve their own problems.

I think it is more that the action well illustrates that the Government is corrupt, gutless and greedy scum.

That is more likely what they do not want getting out I would say.

Is there no higher authority? I know the UN is a toothless tiger, but at least they could discuss it? America better stay out, when they try to help people too many people call their actions unjust and say they are murderers. If the people kill themselves off, nobody gives a damn. And no matter how it is handled, civilian casualties will be significant.

I understand the desperation, but Vigilant action tends to fail.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users