Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 5 votes

My EVP spirit findings while I sleep.

ghost sleep evp help spirits

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#31    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,026 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:32 PM

I guess we will never heard his evps

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#32    Shami

Shami

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:23 AM

View PostBrian Topp, on 12 February 2014 - 05:32 PM, said:

No,  I suppose we won't get to hear his EVPs,  and I don't blame him.   Some of you were pretty harsh on him.

#33    Mythical Legend

Mythical Legend

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 204 posts

• Please...enlighten me...

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:56 PM

View PostShami, on 14 February 2014 - 01:23 AM, said:

No,  I suppose we won't get to hear his EVPs,  and I don't blame him.   Some of you were pretty harsh on him.

Harsh where?

Initially the OP was only looking for others that shared the same experience, if he had left it at that, it would have been that.

The first mention of having recorded evidence though of course changes everything.

A level of scrutiny has to be expected for claims like this and i feel the OP understands that.

#34    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,366 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:53 PM

Do you know how often people claim to have audio, photos, video, etc. of the paranormal yet won't or can't post it for others?

It's on their friends phone who is on vacation and won't be back for a month.

The video footage was wiped because we wanted to reuse the tapes or because we thought the tapes were haunted.

I can't figure out how to post a photo online from my iPhone despite being offered multiple methods of doing so by

Etc. etc.

If you claim to have evidence of the paranormal you should be expected to pony up the evidence and to have the evidence scrutinised.  Some people just want confirmation that they are right and in which case, this is the wrong place.  You'll find all sorts here, cynics who jumped to unwarranted conclusions about fakes and photoshopping, the gullible who think every paranormal story told is evidence of guardian angels and demonic possession and people in between who are believers or skeptical of the paranormal and are willing to try and coax out more information, see (or hear) the actual evidence that is claimed, try and get technical information about the equipment used as it might be useful, etc.

That's all that happened here.  The OP claimed to have evidence of a recording of an EVP.  When asked to provide the recording and asked for technical details, he went on the defensive and ran home and took his ball with him.

It's not an uncommon experience on this forum.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#35    Shami

Shami

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:49 AM

View PostJesseCuster, on 14 February 2014 - 06:53 PM, said:

Do you know how often people claim to have audio, photos, video, etc. of the paranormal yet won't or can't post it for others?

The video footage was wiped because we wanted to reuse the tapes or because we thought the tapes were haunted.

I can't figure out how to post a photo online from my iPhone despite being offered multiple methods of doing so by

Etc. etc.

If you claim to have evidence of the paranormal you should be expected to pony up the evidence and to have the evidence scrutinised.  Some people just want confirmation that they are right and in which case, this is the wrong place.  You'll find all sorts here, cynics who jumped to unwarranted conclusions about fakes and photoshopping, the gullible who think every paranormal story told is evidence of guardian angels and demonic possession and people in between who are believers or skeptical of the paranormal and are willing to try and coax out more information, see (or hear) the actual evidence that is claimed, try and get technical information about the equipment used as it might be useful, etc.

That's all that happened here.  The OP claimed to have evidence of a recording of an EVP.  When asked to provide the recording and asked for technical details, he went on the defensive and ran home and took his ball with him.

I can't argue with you there,  everything you said is true.  It may be my 2nd post here,  but I'm certainly not new to any of the paranormal forums.  I know what goes on.  

That said,  it seems that the negative experiences have made some overly cynical.    I don't blame the OP if he had second thoughts about posting his evidence here.

Edited by Shami, 15 February 2014 - 02:19 AM.

#36    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,026 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:50 AM

View PostShami, on 15 February 2014 - 01:49 AM, said:

I can't argue with you there,  everything you said is true.  It may be my 2nd post here,  but I'm certainly not new to any of the paranormal forums.  I know what goes on.  

That said,  it seems that the negative experiences have made some overly cynical. I don't blame the OP if he had second thoughts about posting his evidence here.

To give some back story, He was going around the forum and posting in other peoples threads and saying his experience is way more legitimate than theirs and then posted the link to this thread. So he did built up a lot of hype.

Edited by Brian Topp, 15 February 2014 - 02:55 AM.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#37    Shami

Shami

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:09 AM

View PostBrian Topp, on 15 February 2014 - 02:50 AM, said:

To give some back story, He was going around the forum and posting in other peoples threads and saying his experience is way more legitimate than theirs and then posted the link to this thread. So he did built up a lot of hype.

Ahh,  I stand corrected.   Thank you.

#38    Misanthropic

Misanthropic

MisterSuperGod

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:09 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 26 January 2014 - 12:10 AM, said:

I sang "Here comes the sun" for four verses while have both activated.
Now i'm officially scared! :P

---> Insert quote from some famous dead person here. <---

#39    grantf009

grantf009

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

• ~El Elyon~

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:17 AM

View PostNefer-Ankhe, on 27 January 2014 - 06:37 PM, said:

Well that's the end of that... I assume.

No it's not. I'm a busy college student.

#40    grantf009

grantf009

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

• ~El Elyon~

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:18 AM

View PostBrian Topp, on 15 February 2014 - 02:50 AM, said:

View PostShami, on 15 February 2014 - 03:09 AM, said:

Ahh,  I stand corrected.   Thank you.

That's more of an opinion. Where did I say my stories were more legit? I asked tons of questions to people. All you do is raise my blood pressure.

#41    grantf009

grantf009

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

• ~El Elyon~

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:25 AM

View PostBrian Topp, on 12 February 2014 - 05:32 PM, said:

View PostMythical Legend, on 14 February 2014 - 03:56 PM, said:

Harsh where?

Initially the OP was only looking for others that shared the same experience, if he had left it at that, it would have been that.

The first mention of having recorded evidence though of course changes everything.

A level of scrutiny has to be expected for claims like this and i feel the OP understands that.

View PostJesseCuster, on 14 February 2014 - 06:53 PM, said:

Etc. etc.

View PostShami, on 15 February 2014 - 01:49 AM, said:

That said,  it seems that the negative experiences have made some overly cynical.    I don't blame the OP if he had second thoughts about posting his evidence here.

I'm a busy college student.  And no I can't find any videos on how to do the stuff. I'm not that technical. I simply cannot find a way right now. And plus I don't really have to. Yall might raise my blood pressure a bit, but I was looking for a similiar story or evidences from other people. And to the moron who said I'm looking for an audience to "show off" to, why would I look for attention online? Is this the only place you can find your friends and audience?

#42    grantf009

grantf009

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

• ~El Elyon~

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:27 AM

View PostMrBene, on 26 January 2014 - 03:22 AM, said:

I'm waiting for the recordings aswell.

Edited by grantf009, 21 March 2014 - 06:25 AM.

#43    grantf009

grantf009

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

• ~El Elyon~

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:30 AM

View PostMrBene, on 30 January 2014 - 10:27 AM, said:

Well, where are the recordings? It doesn't take a genius to get a file from a cellphone change format and upload it to Soundcloud or even upload the file to mediafire or any service like that. I mean come on.

It doesn't take a genius to see a smartass and know cigs kill.

#44    spacelizard667

spacelizard667

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

• What is the more fun, inviting a wolf to dinner or having a tiger by it's tail ?

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:40 AM

He offers you coffin nails dudes, why don't you nuts say 'thankyou' ?

#45    Mythical Legend

Mythical Legend

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 204 posts

• Please...enlighten me...

Posted 21 March 2014 - 05:44 AM

View Postgrantf009, on 21 March 2014 - 05:30 AM, said:

It doesn't take a genius to see a smartass and know cigs kill.

Unnecessary stress kills, raising your blood pressure over what folks say on the the internet kills, crossing the street at the wrong time kills.

Why focus on such a trivial thing such as cigarettes?

You create your own stress my friend, perhaps you should work on a better time management system so you have less stress in your life.

I own 2 businesses while working a full time (40 hrs a week) job. I smoke and drink, all while pushing 40 and am healthy as a race horse...me thinks mentality plays a large role in ones lifestyle...who knows though...maybe i'm just a unknown superhero?

Also tagged with ghost, sleep, evp, help, spirits

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users