Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

having visions?

clouded

I'm hoping I can get some help on this forum in trying to figure out exactly what it is I have.

Since I was little, I remember somehow seeing a man that would follow me around. Its kind of hard to explain but I would never actually "see" him with my eyes but rather in my mind- and its very vivid. I knew he was a man, tall, had a black hat in a brown trench coat, had black dress shoes and had no face. He never felt evil, he was just always there kind of deal.

When I was older we moved from that house and I didn't feel/see him again. Throughout my life I have had similar experiences where I've seen people in my head and I always try to dismiss it thinking I've had an over active imagination (even though these people I saw were always different).

Anyway, my most recent experience was a few years ago at my moms house (which I would like to mention, I am convinced is haunted). I felt a few different things in the house, one being a little girl in a white dress; she had long hair and was completely soaked. The other thing I felt was just that- a thing. I feel as though its evil because I cant see it at all, its dark and doesn't seem to have any human characteristics like everything else I've "seen" (I use that term "see" because I don't know what else to call it). Anyway my sister got really freaked out one night she had her friends over (I wasn't at the house when this happened). Apparently she saw the girl in our backyard staring at her. Before she finished telling me the story, I asked to her to stop when she got to how the girl looked like and I started telling her what I've seen in my mind. She said I explained what (or rather who) she saw right on. This is when I was convinced what I've been "seeing" is not just in my head. I had never shared it with anyone until that day because like I said, I've always kind of thought it was an over-active imagination.

Has anyone here had similar experiences? And does anyone know what this is called since its in my head that I see these people?

(*srry for the double-post, thought I might get better chances of getting answers in this thread).

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• clouded

• Sothee

• toast

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only once, saw a burning man in the road, not actually see but you know obviously. We'll I ran threw him in my car. Really freaked me out. Thought I was just tired. Next day in the same place I noticed a little cross so I asked my parents if anything had happened there. A truck crashed and caught fire. The driver burned alive. As far as a body less evil presence, experienced that too a lot. I know it doesn't like help explain it but I can def relate.

(*srry for the double-post, thought I might get better chances of getting answers in this thread).

post-143986-0-83975600-1390396952_thumb.

Only once, saw a burning man in the road, not actually see but you know obviously. We'll I ran threw him in my car. Really freaked me out. Thought I was just tired. Next day in the same place I noticed a little cross so I asked my parents if anything had happened there. A truck crashed and caught fire. The driver burned alive. As far as a body less evil presence, experienced that too a lot. I know it doesn't like help explain it but I can def relate.

I wonder if its something theyre trying to tell us or perhaps just something we have we're not supposed to see? Do you get the feeling they know you can see them? I sometimes feel that they want to communicate. Very rarely have I ever felt anything evil in these people.

heh hey- it worked though! :D

Like I said only happened the once. In that way at least. My best friend sees them a lot. The one I saw deffenantly saw me .