Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Illuminati and Reptilian Connections

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#1    sumeria

sumeria

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 07:17 AM

“Pindar” is can be described as the leader of the Earth Illuminati. He is the member of the 13 ruling families of Illuminati. It is specified that right now the Pindar is Rothschild family and its leader. Their reptilian connections enabled them to rule and organize many international events and chaos during the past several years. In the history of the Earth there had been 13 ruling families which are the members of the so called Draco Empire.

The Pindar is represented by the gold cap on the pyramid. The next layer, or "eye", on the pyramid represents the 13 ruling families.

All 13 families are mentioned below:

Rothschild (Bauer or Bower) - Pindar

Bruce

Cavendish (Kennedy)

De Medici

Hanover

Hapsburg

Krupp

Plantagenet

Rockefeller

Romanov

Sinclair (St. Clair)

Warburg (del Banco)

Windsor (Saxe-Coburg-Gothe)

These 13 families have specific missions in an area of the Earth or a global target like financial actions, military, hi-tech, religion or mass-media. Among these 13 families there are also 13 councils.

The importance of the number 13 is derived from the Zodiac table. The secret 13th zodiac sign (Dragon). It represents Reptilian characteristics. It is specified that all these family members are the shape shifters and the rest of their supporters have mostly Reptilian DNA. These are known as Campbell, Hamilton, Roosevelt, Russell, Seton, Spencer, Wilson….The institutions and organizations of the group of 300 are NSA, Council on foreign Relations, Mossad, Some of Mafia, Interpol …etc.

In addition to these, Illuminati in order to create safe regions for their wealth installs countries like Switzerland, Kuwait, Yugoslavia(Ex), Panama..etc also to utilize them to create chaos and military conflicts when necessary. The United States for instance at first was established as 13 colonies with 13 stars on its flag and on the region which was belong to a Rothschilds, Virginia Company.

Edited by sumeria, 22 January 2014 - 07:19 AM.

#2    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,566 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:06 AM

Have you done DNA tests to confirm that they are reptilian?

#3    Noteverythingisaconspiracy

Noteverythingisaconspiracy

Illuminati member

• 3,455 posts

• "An open mind is like an open door, unless you're careful anything might get in." Sir Wearer of Hats

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:12 AM

And in your next post, could you please provide proof ?
Otherwise this is just a list of families, who have been powerful at some point in time.
You do know that the Romanov family remains were DNA tested, so dont you think that it would have been found if they were reptilian. They did the test by comparing DNA with members of the British royal family, so thats another of your families tested.

But never let reality get in the way of a good story :no:

"People will generally accept fact as truth only if the fact agree with what they already believe"
Andy Rooney

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and im not sure about the former"
Albert Einstein

#4    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 10,271 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:29 AM

@sumeria, you would be far better off selling shell suits with a reptilian logo on the left breast pocket, you may get a buyer, but not for this story.

#5    Gary Meadows

Gary Meadows

Like your uncle, only better

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:13 AM

This is just nonsense.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#6    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 5,404 posts

• Let there be Ziggy

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:29 PM

View Postsumeria, on 22 January 2014 - 07:17 AM, said:

(...)

Attached Thumbnails

• 3262699-50828972.png

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#7    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 39,704 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:40 PM

This kind of drivel makes you wonder if some people have no real problems in their life...

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#8    HerNibs

HerNibs

Grand Duchess Anaesthesia

• 12,546 posts

• Endless repetition does not make something true.

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:39 PM

“Pindar” is can be described as the leader of the Earth Illuminati. He is the member of the 13 ruling families of Illuminati. It is specified that right now the Pindar is Rothschild family and its leader. Their reptilian connections enabled them to rule and organize many international events and chaos during the past several years. In the history of the Earth there had been 13 ruling families which are the members of the so called Draco Empire.

The Pindar is represented by the gold cap on the pyramid. The next layer, or "eye", on the pyramid represents the 13 ruling families.

Bruce

Cavendish (Kennedy)

De Medici

Hanover

Hapsburg

Krupp

Plantagenet

Rockefeller

Romanov

Sinclair (St. Clair)

Warburg (del Banco)

These 13 families have specific missions in an area of the Earth or a global target like financial actions, military, hi-tech, religion or mass-media. Among these 13 families there are also 13 councils.

The importance of the number 13 is derived from the Zodiac table. The secret 13th zodiac sign (Dragon). It represents Reptilian characteristics. It is specified that all these family members are the shape shifters and the rest of their supporters have mostly Reptilian DNA. These are known as Campbell, Hamilton, Roosevelt, Russell, Seton, Spencer, Wilson….The institutions and organizations of the group of 300 are NSA, Council on foreign Relations, Mossad, Some of Mafia, Interpol …etc.

In addition to these, Illuminati in order to create safe regions for their wealth installs countries like Switzerland, Kuwait, Yugoslavia(Ex), Panama..etc also to utilize them to create chaos and military conflicts when necessary. The United States for instance at first was established as 13 colonies with 13 stars on its flag and on the region which was belong to a Rothschilds, Virginia Company.

Awesome!  I have three of the names in my heritage.

:sk

Pretty sure I'm not a reptile.

Nibs

Just because it is a mystery to YOU doesn't make it unexplained.

STORM - a must watch - caution, some profanity and may cause you to experience reason.

#9    Noteverythingisaconspiracy

Noteverythingisaconspiracy

Illuminati member

• 3,455 posts

• "An open mind is like an open door, unless you're careful anything might get in." Sir Wearer of Hats

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:14 PM

View PostHerNibs, on 22 January 2014 - 03:39 PM, said:

Awesome!  I have three of the names in my heritage.

Nibs

Thats what THEY want you to think !
Which ones by the way ?

"People will generally accept fact as truth only if the fact agree with what they already believe"
Andy Rooney

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and im not sure about the former"
Albert Einstein

#10    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence. He whose k

• 11,480 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:38 AM

View PostHerNibs, on 22 January 2014 - 03:39 PM, said:

Nibs
I always figured you for a Lemurian, Niblet.

Harte

Posted Image
See the new Harte Mark III
And the Mayan panoramas on my pyramid pajamas haven't helped my little problem. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Anybody like Coleridge?

#11    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

"If we would know, then we would be more wisdomed."

• 9,550 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 23 January 2014 - 01:28 AM

Gosh, I did a considerable amount of studying at the Warburg Institute library, and not one person ever mentioned Aby's reptilian nature.

...but maybe I got infected with alien DNA. Could I be a part of THE CON and not even know?!

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#12    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence. He whose k

• 11,480 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:06 AM

View Postjaylemurph, on 23 January 2014 - 01:28 AM, said:

Gosh, I did a considerable amount of studying at the Warburg Institute library, and not one person ever mentioned Aby's reptilian nature.

...but maybe I got infected with alien DNA.
--Jaylemurph
Next time, use protection.

Harte

Posted Image
See the new Harte Mark III
And the Mayan panoramas on my pyramid pajamas haven't helped my little problem. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Anybody like Coleridge?

#13    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 7,762 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:19 AM

:lol: :lol:

It's threads like these that keep me coming back.

"You do not teach the paths of the forest to an old gorilla."

"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired."

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#14    MiskatonicGrad

MiskatonicGrad

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

• "the natural progress of things is liberty to yield and goverment to gain ground." Thomas Jefferson

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:48 AM

Bruce

Cavendish (Kennedy)

De Medici

Hanover

Hapsburg

Krupp

Plantagenet

Rockefeller

Romanov

Sinclair (St. Clair)

Warburg (del Banco)

Do a little research the Rothschilds didn't gain a huge amount of prestige until after the Battle of waterloo. up until then the most famous thing they did was get hessian mercenaries for the british crown to be used in America to fight the colonials in the revolution. which was why up until the early 1900's the US was one of the only countries that didn't have a Rothchilds bank.

Now as to the core of your statement what is the Illuminati/Reptillian end game world domination, enslavement of the human race, freedom for their reptilian brethren held in zoos throughout the world?
these players have had centuries to accomplish their goals many generations have come and gone. At some point someone on the board of directors is going to say they need to poop or get off the pot.
If all they want is money MEH! let them have it. world domination they've had centuries to accomplish that goal and they don't have it yet? I'll take my chances.

"Were we directed from Washington when to sow, and when to reap, we should soon want bread" --Thomas Jefferson(1821)

"No man's life, liberty, or property is safe while the legislature is in session"--Mark Twain(1866)

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." --Thomas Jefferson(1800)

#15    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,174 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:29 AM

Aren't all the de Medici, Plantagenet and Romanovs dead?

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users