Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Astral projection experiences.

astral projection

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    Sothee

Sothee

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 11:13 PM

So last night was strange, about a minute in a felt the same sin station of moving up and down, or in and out. But this time the darkness began to look like a 3d world. And I saw like the ouine of my face a few inches above me but like looking from the back of it like it was a mask. That's the last I remember before waking up to my alarm clock for work. No dreams again.

#17    Sothee

Sothee

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:14 AM

Tonight's attempt I believe came close! Like I felt the vibrTions around 45 minutes in. A few minutes after sleep paralysis kicked in, so I tried to sit up, I lifted my head up a few inches and it felt real heavy and I wasn't able to and flopped back down, but I didn't flop, my head hadn't moved, but I had. Was so cool. I'm going to try again after some sleep now cause I'm really tired now.

#18    Astral89

Astral89

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:01 AM

Hi I just stumbled on this thread and thought I'd join in.

I'm relatively new to this and have not had nearly as many experiences as it sounds like you have, but i've gone through some similar things. Here are some things that helped me.
I think the key is to maintain a calm and positive outlook with the knowledge that you are safe when you do this. Get excited about it. The video below (and the rest in the series) may help you add more positivity to these experiences as well as start to formulate your own understanding of what is happening.

Remember this world is an effect / result of what you think and feel. In these projections the world is much less dense and you can change your surroundings instantly based on your thoughts and feelings at that time. This is why it is so important to remain calm and return to a positive state. Sometimes this is hard because your head is like a fountain for random thoughts and feelings and things just happen.

Here is another video showing some methods of identifying and coming to terms with themes in your life which you may be unaware of and need to give attention to. e.g. underlying disempowering beliefs or untruths that cause doubt / anxiety / fear.

I believe that once you start to understand thoughts and feelings and their relationship to the world around you through things like meditation, techniques in the video above and general spiritual exploration; you can eliminate a lot of the scary parts of your psyche which hold you back in third dimensional every day life and make you a match to these terrifying manifestations in your astral projections. Once you can maintain that higher level of positivity / higher vibration these experiences can be amazing. Even the negative ones can help you discover which parts of yourself / beliefs are allowing you to experience that negativity or come into contact with those beings. You have all the control and its an adventure of self discovery and growth.

Would love to hear both of your thoughts on this and any insights. I'm forever learning.

#19    The Exodia

The Exodia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 120 posts

• Life goes on.

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:55 PM

interesting

#20    Sothee

Sothee

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 12:34 PM

Hi astral89! I've actually seen some of that series before and It's really awesome, the past months have been awesome! Still only have come close, but every time is a little more, and the most recent was so so close.

Also tagged with astral projection

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users