Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Astronomical Prophecy

revelation tribulation astronomy prophecy judeo-christianity

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1    aka CAT

aka CAT

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

• That, with God, all things are possible
    doesn't make everything equally probable.

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:43 AM

Greetings.  New here, I’m interested in matters
spiritual and scientific.  Hence, the mixed topic
(Astronomy + Spirituality)
of my first thread at UM...um, :-? where to post it?
For now, let us look
beyond belief systems / from holy books
and to the heavens, i.e. let's “look up” along with
Steve Cioccolanti via the audio-video
"WARNING: 8 Super-Signs in the Heavens"
(Introduction ~ 7 min.s)

Re: assertions made in the above audio-video (A-V), a question tailed by a statement:
- Is Earth the only planet [in our solar system] whereupon a full eclipse can be beheld?
- The sun's periodically seeming to stand still has to do with planetary shifts of the polar axis.

Whether or not you expect a pre- or  mid- ‘trib’ rapture or anticipate the second coming and
a resurrection of the departed after the tribulation, also useful and of similar interest are the
projected TIMELINEs of the three (3) audio-videos* therein the following URL @ timetobelieve:
http://www.timetobel...will-it-happen/

0:-) MGby.  

Thank you, ‘CAT’
* Three (3) A-Vs -
- The Most Logical Timeline of Revelation,
- Preview of Pre/Mid/Post Trib Rapture
and
- Biggest End Times Myths Busted!

Afterword: No known restrictions limit viewing of the sources as posted above.

Edited by aka CAT, 26 January 2014 - 01:28 AM.

#2    davros of skaro

davros of skaro

Government Agent

• 3,688 posts

• ", because in most cases men willingly believe what they wish."-Julius Caesar 'De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18'

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:49 AM

I like it when he said "maybe."

Posted Image
Leviticus 14 2 Peter 1:16
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=MzrIHdN9O7M <-- "Ten Lies About Jesus"
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=79Lmmy2jfeo <-- "The Mythical Jesus"
http://www.unexplain...howtopic=272571 <--Science of belief

#3    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,592 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:32 AM

Can you list the signs without watching a 30+ min video?

#4    Copen

Copen

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:00 PM

It is interesting that watching the clip after Comet Ison proved to not be a big heavenly show. It is also interesting, though, that it was here on Thanksgiving. Might be a subtil and gradual speaking to Gods people.  

Josephus wrote that for two weeks before Herods Temple was destroyed there were awesome and frightening signs in the nightly sky.

I prefer book format so I can easily re-check what he understands as prophecy in the heavenly space. My memory is not able to recall that much detail. Prophecy such as this with a lot of details needs to be checked often.

John Hagee has a book out about the four blood moons that runs along the same lines. I don't think he went so far as 2017 Virgo and Saturn, though.  Will have to re-check that.

These may be God talking to His children through signs in the sky, as Genesis says the heavenly bodies are for measuring time, months, seasons and signs. I wonder if Hagee and this man have correctly interpreted what the signs, though. For instance: Rev. 12 is a flashback of the birth of Jesus and then leads the focus to the woman (spiritual Israel - the true church in the wilderness - not in the temple in Jerusalem). This so that we can recognize this is the same woman coming out of the wilderness.  Only the woman has transformed herself into a harlot.  A harlot sells herself. The retail business of today's church indicates the harlot is here. She is selling religious trinkets, idols of crosses, yard sales, cruises, bake sales, trips, tap water as "holy" because she has blessed it; you name it and she will sell it, all the while feeding off the sheep rather than sacrificially feeding the sheep like a shepherd. Almost all her tv preachers living in mansions with paid staff and bodyguards.  

If this man's interpretation of Virgo and Saturn were true it would mean Jesus was going to be born again at the end of the gestation period.

It may very well be that, since the sun turned dark because of the war in heaven as Jesus hung on the cross, that the moon will turn to blood red because of a massive killing of Christian and perhaps Messianic Jews sometime in the future.

This thing about a rapture before persecution does not agree with 1st Cor. That says "at the LAST trump". There are 7 trumps in Rev. Well passed clear persecutions.

The video flashed too fast for me to get the info to see if he wrote all that in a book; and I couldn't sit thru the whole thing again for that info.
God bless. Actually I thought it was interesting.

Edited by Copen, 26 January 2014 - 04:05 PM.

#5    aka CAT

aka CAT

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:04 PM

View Postdavros of skaro, on 26 January 2014 - 03:49 AM, said:

I like it when he said "maybe."
In regard to what did he say "maybe"?

View PostRlyeh, on 26 January 2014 - 05:32 AM, said:

Can you list the signs without watching a 30+ min video?
Yes.

Pastor Steve Cioccolanti, the pastor of Discover Church , Melbourne, Australia, has published a “Warning” video about 8 Super-Signs in the Heavens.

You will be shocked to see the signs that he shows that are, according to him, what God has written about in the Bible.

Talking about the Hebrew roots of end time prophecies, he points to 8 signs that might be seen until and before 70th Birthday of Israel.

Why 70 is important? He explains: “Because Israel was given 70 years in Babylonian captivity and 70 years from the time that Jesus was born to the time when its temple was destroyed.”

“So there is something important that is the fact that Israel is about to turn 70 years old since it was born again in 1948.”

And here are the 8 signs, along with some observations about the date. And he affirms, “they will never occur again in your life time” and they “will start soon.”

1-Comet Ison (Nov 28, 2013) – Nasa said is a comet as bright as the moon and it is predict to come in November 2013.

2-Blood Moon (April 15, 2014) – War tetrad is coming in April in 2014

3-Blood mon (Oct 08, 2014) – Sukkot

4-Total Solar (March 20, 2015) – Sign for Gentiles

5-Blood mon (Abril 4, 2015) – Passover

6- Partial Solar (Sept 13, 2015) – Elul 29 Culce Tishri 1 Civil New 7th Anniversary since last Market Drop

7- Blood Moon (Sept 28, 2015) – Supermoon that is also a luner eclipse

8-Virgo Clothed (Sept 23, 2017) - 50th Ann. Of Jerusalem Jubilee

Next - Israel Birthday Independence Day (May 14, 2018) – 70th Anniversary of Israel--Source.

#6    aka CAT

aka CAT

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:33 PM

Copen,

I'm so glad that you mentioned the blood red moons.  There are additional articles
that I plan to read, write and post on the subject.  To be on the safe side, since I'm
new here, I'll post part of the information in the Conspiracy section whereto refer in
this thread.  That and my reviewing what Mr. Cioccolanti said in regard to statements
made by you in reference to scripture is where I'll resume this evening.

Thank you.

0:-) MGby'all-- davros of skaro, Rlyeh and Copen.

Edited by aka CAT, 26 January 2014 - 06:35 PM.

#7    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 4,021 posts

• WARNING!REALITY ADVISORY!
    Posts by this user may contain
    statements that may offend
    publishers of pics/clips of
    supposed UFO/alien sightings.

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:27 PM

Steve Cioccolanti is a professional preacher and the founder and owner of a company named Discover Ministries
aka Discover Church. The sub devision Discover Media offers tons of books and DVD´s, the shops are linked in
all YT clips published by SC.
This organisation must be classified as a money making global player using spirituality+religion+beliefs just as
tools to generate business volume.

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#8    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Bio-Electric sentient being.

• 10,463 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:42 PM

The comet didn't make a show,  doesn't that kind of blow the timeline?

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

#9    aka CAT

aka CAT

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:17 AM

View Posttoast, on 26 January 2014 - 08:27 PM, said:

Steve Cioccolanti is a professional preacher and the founder and owner of a company named Discover Ministries
aka Discover Church. The sub devision Discover Media offers tons of books and DVD´s, the shops are linked in
all YT clips published by SC.
This organisation must be classified as a money making global player using spirituality+religion+beliefs just as
tools to generate business volume.
Mr. Cioccolanti's motives secondarily interest me.  
How accurate are his claims?

#10    aka CAT

aka CAT

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:19 AM

View PostGreenmansGod, on 26 January 2014 - 10:42 PM, said:

The comet didn't make a show,  doesn't that kind of blow the timeline?

That the comet wasn't as bright as predicted
doesn't mean that it went unobserved.

#11    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 6,290 posts

• I might have been born yesterday
    but, I stayed up all night.

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:48 AM

View Postaka CAT, on 27 January 2014 - 01:19 AM, said:

That the comet wasn't as bright as predicted
doesn't mean that it went unobserved.

Which for me draws credence from the phrophecy.

Edit: So, the first of the 8 'super signs' wasn't very super at all.

Edited by Likely Guy, 27 January 2014 - 01:49 AM.

#12    aka CAT

aka CAT

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:58 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 27 January 2014 - 01:48 AM, said:

Which for me draws credence from the phrophecy.

Edit: So, the first of the 8 'super signs' wasn't very super at all.
Comet Ison, rumored to have been blasted by a missile,
was less spectacular for persons whom are not astronomers.

#13    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 6,290 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:32 AM

"Blasted by a missile"?

Any links to that? I'd be most interested, since missiles don't escape the earth's atmosphere.

Edited by Likely Guy, 27 January 2014 - 03:34 AM.

#14    aka CAT

aka CAT

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:39 AM

Blood Moons and the Mark of the Beast

I first heard about the Blood Moons (Part I of II)
in connection with the Mark of the Beast (Part II of II)
from the sensational Lyn Leahz.  Therefore, she is
quoted at the beginning of Part I and cited under
RFID Politics in Part II of this post.

Blood Moons (Part I of II)_____________________________________________________

Has there been a [planetary] pole shift? Why is there so much talk, now
more than ever, about strange things going on in the heavens—pole shifts,
comets, strange planets, UFO’s (Nephilim), fireballs, asteroids, holes in the sun,
and more?  What is going on that we do not know about? Are we being
kept in the dark by NASA about something? And, if so, why?

Below [are] excellent video[s] that not only explain these things in regard
to end time prophecy but predict the very things we are seeing now! You
don’t want to miss [these videos!...T]he information will surprise you and
make you think--

http://beforeitsnews...T NOW! (Videos)

Embedded after the above quote was the subject of this thread--
Astronomical Prophecy
WARNING: 8 Super-Signs in the Heavens
http://www.unexplain... in the Heavens
A  term used therein the above a-v is the title of this post’s theme song,
James Blake 'Retrograde'.

Mark of the Beast (Part II of II)_________________________________________________
RFID implant -

“Are you prepared to live in a world in which every newborn baby is micro-chipped?”  
Lucien Desjardins,
“...[A]re you ready to have your every move tracked, recorded and placed in Big Brother's data bank?
According to the Finnish article, distributed to doctors and medical students, time is running out for
changing the direction of military medicine and mind control technology, ensuring the future of human
freedom.

"Implanted human beings can be followed anywhere. Their brain functions can be remotely monitored
by supercomputers and even altered through the changing of frequencies," wrote Dr. Kilde. "Guinea pigs
in secret experiments have included prisoners, soldiers, mental patients,handicapped children, deaf and
blind people, homosexuals, single women, the elderly, school children, and any group of people considered
"marginal" by the elite experimenters. The published experiences of prisoners in Utah State Prison, for example,
are shocking to the conscience.

"Today's microchips operate by means of low-frequency radio waves that target them. With the help of satellites,
the implanted person can be tracked anywhere on the globe. Such a technique was among a number tested in
the Iraq war, according to Dr. Carl Sanders, who invented the intelligence-manned interface (IMI) biotic, which is
injected into people. (Earlier during the Vietnam War, soldiers were injected with the Rambo chip, designed to
increase adrenaline flow into the bloodstream.) The 20-billion-bit/second supercomputers at the U.S. National
Security Agency (NSA) could now "see and hear" what soldiers experience in the battlefield with a remote
monitoring system (RMS).

"When a 5-micromillimeter microchip (the diameter of a strand of hair is 50 micromillimeters) is placed
into optical nerve of the eye," Dr. Kilde indicates, "it draws neuro-impulses from the brain that embody
the experiences, smells, sights, and voice of the implanted person. Once transferred and stored in a
computer, these neuro-impulses can be projected back to the person's brain via the microchip to be re-
experienced. Using a RMS, a land-based computer operator can send electromagnetic messages
(encoded as signals) to the nervous system, affecting the target's performance. With RMS, healthy persons
can be induced to see hallucinations and to hear voices in their heads.

"Every thought, reaction, hearing, and visual observation causes a certain neurological potential, spikes,
and patterns in the brain and its electromagnetic fields, which can now be decoded into thoughts, pictures,
and voices, " Dr. Kilde adds. "Electromagnetic stimulation can therefore change a person's brainwaves and
affect muscular activity, causing painful muscular cramps experienced as torture"--
http://www.earth-hea...U.S. and Europe.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
RFID -
RFID Politics
NEW Obama Bill [Immigration Reform],
April 2014,
To Launch Worldwide Mark of the Beast [...] –
During Blood Moons! (VIDEO)
By Lyn Leahz
Thursday, January 9, 2014 8:37
http://beforeitsnews...eo-2457794.html

Deep Inside The Obama Health Care Bill is WHAT?
ALL 3 BILLS HR.3200 /3964/4872
By tatoott1009.com
Saturday, October 19, 2013 18:13
http://beforeitsnews...644872-342.html

Also, NAFTA’s going hand-in-hand with the TPP entails the RFID.
https://www.citizen.org/TPP

Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP):
Job Loss, Lower Wages and Higher Drug Prices
Have you heard? The TPP is a massive, controversial “free trade” agreement
currently being pushed by big corporations and negotiated behind closed doors
by officials from the United States and 11 other countries – Australia, Brunei,
Canada, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore, and
Vietnam. In one fell swoop, this secretive deal could
   [serve as an excuse to demand RFID, mark of beast]

Although it is called a “free trade” agreement, the TPP is not mainly about trade.

Of TPP’s 29 draft chapters, only five deal with traditional trade issues.
One chapter would provide incentives to offshore jobs to low-wage countries.
Many would impose limits on government policies that we rely on in our daily
lives for safe food, a clean environment, and more. Our domestic federal, state
and local policies would be required to comply with TPP rules.

The TPP would even elevate individual foreign firms to equal status with sovereign nations,
empowering them to privately enforce new rights and privileges, provided by the pact,
by dragging governments to foreign tribunals to demand taxpayer compensation over policies
that they claim undermine their expected future profits.

We only know about the TPP’s threats thanks to leaks – the public is not allowed to see the draft TPP text.
Even members of Congress, after being denied the text for years, are now only provided limited access.
Meanwhile, more than 600 official corporate “trade advisors” have special access.
The TPP has been under negotiation for five years, and the Obama administration wants to sign the
deal by early 2014. Opposition to the TPP is growing at home and in many of the other countries involved.

Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement | msfaccess.org
The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal is currently being negotiated between the US and

eleven other Pacific Rim nations: Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Chile, Japan, Malaysia,
Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore and Vietnam. The agreement is slated to further expand
its membership, potentially to all 21 Asia Pacific APEC nations.

Date of Joining
Australia
6-7 Nov 1989
Brunei Darussalam
6-7 Nov 1989
Canada
6-7 Nov 1989
Chile
11-12 Nov 1994
People's Republic of China
12-14 Nov 1991
Hong Kong, China
12-14 Nov 1991
Indonesia
6-7 Nov 1989
Japan
6-7 Nov 1989
Republic of Korea
6-7 Nov 1989
Malaysia
6-7 Nov 1989
Mexico
17-19 Nov 1993
New Zealand
6-7 Nov 1989
Papua New Guinea
17-19 Nov 1993
Peru
14-15 Nov 1998
The Philippines
6-7 Nov 1989
Russia
14-15 Nov 1998
Singapore
6-7 Nov 1989
Chinese Taipei
12-14 Nov 1991
Thailand
6-7 Nov 1989
The United States
6-7 Nov 1989
Viet Nam
14-15 Nov 1998

http://www.docudharm...-hits-the-floor

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
RFID cont.

RFID: Sign of the (End) Times?
Mark Baard

webkit-fake-url://934EEF9C-B387-43A4-A4BC-EE173027D460/pastedGraphic.pdf

http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2006/06/70308

Albrecht and co-author Liz McIntyre [of Spychips Threat ] have written an introduction
that says RFID chips, particularly the VeriChip subcutaneous implant designed for humans,
bear an uncanny resemblance to "the mark" described in the Bible's Book of Revelation.

If the VeriChip becomes a common payment device similar to the "contactless" payment  
system in the Exxon Mobil Speedpass, all who wish to buy and sell goods will be compelled
"to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads," as it says in Revelation, the
Spychips Threat authors contend.

Another passage in Revelation describes a vision in which "a foul and loathsome sore
came upon the men who had the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image."
Albrecht and McIntyre write, ""Interestingly, an implanted RFID device like the VeriChip
could potentially cause such a tormenting sore if it is subjected to a strong source of
electromagnetic radiation," such as a directed energy weapon.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

GOOGLE SPENDS $3.2 BILLION TO CONTROL
EVERY OBJECT IN THE HOUSE OF THE FUTURE
January 14, 2014
By Bob Tuskin, BLACKLISTEDNEWS.COM
“[...]The internet of things may sound innocent enough, but it has very significant potential

of being tied to the RFID agenda.

According to Wikipedia
‘The Internet of Things (or IoT for short) refers to uniquely identifiable objects and their virtual

representations in an Internet-like structure. The term Internet of Things was proposed by Kevin
Ashton in 2009. The concept of the Internet of Things first became popular through the Auto-ID
Center at MIT and related market analysis publications. Radio-frequency identification (RFID)
was seen as a prerequisite for the Internet of Things in the early days. If all objects and people in
daily life were equipped with identifiers, they could be managed and inventoried by computers.  
Besides using RFID, the tagging of things may be achieved through such technologies as near
field communication, barcodes, QR codes and digital watermarking’[...]”
http://www.blacklist.../0/0/0/Y/M.html

Disney’s Satanic RFID-Equipped Bracelets:
A Whole New World (Order): Disney's RFID Tracking Bracelets ...

www.beforeitsnews.com/ conspiracy-theories/ 2013/ 01/ a-whole-new-world-order-disneys-rfid-tracking-bracelets-2447622.html
&
Now Disney Can Track Your Every Move with NSA-Style Wristbands

www.prisonplanet.com/ now-disney-can-track-your-every-move-with-nsa-style-wristbands.html

Biometric Fingerprint Scanner & RFID Ticket Reader at Walt Disney ...
https://www.youtube....h?v=zWfjLwdutGw

Edited by aka CAT, 27 January 2014 - 04:13 AM.

#15    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 6,290 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:43 AM

That's a very nice wall of colourful text.

However, can you link me to the rumour that comet Ison was blasted by a missile?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users