Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 4 votes

[Merged]The exorcisms of Latoya Ammons

• Please log in to reply
238 replies to this topic

#226    sea-dove

sea-dove

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 174 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:43 PM

View Postpallidin, on 27 February 2014 - 09:44 PM, said:

Though perhaps, given the supposed hospital setting, that they are not allowed under medical law. I don't know.

A nurse would loose her job for talking about a patient  to the media without hospital consent.

#227    sea-dove

sea-dove

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 174 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:06 AM

View Postcoldethyl, on 28 February 2014 - 04:37 PM, said:

The kid could just be really agile and talented and picked it up in PE or gym class.  Maybe he takes martial arts lessons and learned it there?

My nephew who is almost 6 was born with an innate ability to do practically any sport or contortion, it does happen.  He's destined for something sports related.  He was taking martial arts at 3 and was on an undefeated football team this past year.  He's fabulous.  Like his aunt.  lol

Seeing your nephew is sports/agility gifted and he's been doing martial arts since 3 years old.  Seriously can you truely see him doing what this child has done.. "walking" backwards up a wall and doing a flip over an adults head at the age of 7 years old?  I'd love to see a film of this if your nephew can do this soon.

I was quite gifted in gymnastics as a child (I attended a gymnastic club but left the local club as they couldnt teach me as I was too advanced/gifted for them... I was natural doing flips and all kinds of stuff before I went there  but there is no way I could of "walked" up a wall to do a flip.  Something like that needs momentum!!  That boy would of needed a run up to counter the effects of gravity.  Either the stories arent true or something supernatural did go on here.

If its possible for a young child to walk up a wall and do a flip over an adults head. Please someone put a utube video up showing this. (Im sure any child who can do this would be only too happy to show this off on somewhere like utube. I wish I filmed the stuff I used to be able to do as a child but no way could I have done this).

Edited by sea-dove, 11 April 2014 - 12:11 AM.

#228    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,320 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:21 AM

"Walking backwards" up a wall is a clue as to as if this is physically possible, regardless of gymnastic prowness.

Edited by pallidin, 11 April 2014 - 12:23 AM.

#229    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,320 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:28 AM

Without personal knowledge I think the event, as a whole, is seriously paranormal in nature.

Just my take.

#230    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:30 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=JQqj6x3e5dA

He must be possessed.

#231    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,320 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:43 AM

View Postcoldethyl, on 11 April 2014 - 01:30 AM, said:

With all due respect, I've seen that with children on coconut tree's.

I think what we are talking about, however, is walking backwards up a wall... if the witness's accounts are to be believed.

Edited by pallidin, 11 April 2014 - 01:45 AM.

#232    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:27 PM

If he had hold of his grandmothers hand it's a gymnastics move he could have taught himself at 7.  Just IMO.

#233    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,088 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:00 AM

View Postpallidin, on 11 April 2014 - 01:43 AM, said:

I think what we are talking about, however, is walking backwards up a wall... if the witness's accounts are to be believed.
Or walking forwards up a wall.  Or gliding backwards up a wall. Or running forwards up a wall.  And maybe or maybe not flipping backwards over someone.  Which may or may not have happened in the hospital or the family home according to different news sources.  And in which different witnesses have had the same exact words put into their mouths depending on the news source Etc. etc.

Why is walking backwards up the wall the particular account that you are hanging on to?  Who exactly recounted the "walking backwards up the wall" account and what was their exact words and who did they witness their account to and where were they when the event happened such that they witnessed it?

Edited by JesseCuster, 12 April 2014 - 02:01 AM.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

#234    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,320 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 11:17 PM

What police initially believed to be nothing more than a hoax appears to be far more serious than they thought. According to the Daily Mail, Latoya Ammons, along with her three children, were possessed by demons after moving into a family home in Gary, Indiana back in 2011.

Gary Police Captain Charles Austin stated that in his three decades on the force, he’s never seen anything like Ammons’ situation. “I walked in there thinking this was nothing but a hoax, a concocted story.”

However, what he personally experienced that day in the spring of 2012 changed his perspective on Ammons’ circumstances forever. The life-threatening case immediately became one of the most eerie and disturbing in Indiana history.

Now, new reports have surfaced in regards to an exclusive tape recorded by the Gary City Police Department. Capt. Austin spoke with the publication to recount the incident that changed his view of Ammons’ bizarre case.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr...IfwJtbg3Rtfe.99

Source: http://www.inquisitr...voice-of-demon/

#235    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,320 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 11:38 PM

If a police captain say's I'm an alcoholic, a CPS agent say's I'm an alcoholic, and a hospital doctor, nurse and psychologist say I'm an alcoholic, then I guess I would tend to believe those collective professional opinions.

Same with this case of suggested paranormal activity, not with respect to alcohol, rather with respect to collective opinion.

Edited by pallidin, 15 November 2014 - 11:39 PM.

#236    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,320 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 06:04 PM

I wonder if there are any recent updates to this report.

Yesterday I did a basic internet search, and found only articles of the original event.

Edited by pallidin, 16 November 2014 - 06:05 PM.

#237    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,040 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 06:17 PM

View Postpallidin, on 16 November 2014 - 06:04 PM, said:

I wonder if there are any recent updates to this report.

Yesterday I did a basic internet search, and found only articles of the original event.
Considering that you posted a couple yesterday, probably not much more recent than that, lol.

But here's a couple links from the last 30 days:

http://www.indystar....story/18211747/
http://blogs.indiewi...ammons-20141112
http://web.randi.org...oducers-welcome

There has been a topic or two started somewhat recently too about this.

#238    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,320 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 06:48 PM

Thank you for those links, rashore.

#239    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,320 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 07:06 PM

1) What supposedly happened inside the house, without outside witnesses should obviously be taken with a grain of salt.

2) The police captain recorded an unusual, unexplained voice on his radio after exiting the house and sitting in his squad car.
The voice said something like this..."Stay away!", or something like that. There appears to be no normal explanation for that.

3) The hospital staff were unable to determine a physical causation of the supposed extraordinary events witnessed in the hospital by a doctor, a nurse, and at least one psychologist while in the actual presence of the patient.

I don't know what to make of all this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users