Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Google Earth 2014 Moon Anomaly Debunked

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Nightmaker47

Nightmaker47

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 80 posts

• What's the matter? Kitty got your tounge?

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:05 AM

No speech audio available, only music. Sorry.

There's been some talk on the so-called alien moon mothership. The media claims it is a base for aliens while others on the same coin believe it is a base for humans. I became interested of this UFO and decided to do some investigation with Google Earth. In my investigation I actually found out that this V shaped anomaly had nothing to do with the speculations that the media made, but rather, a moon artifact.

If you look closely at this video I made, you can see that this V shaped UFO appears and disappears in different timelines. Not only does this anomaly disappear, but all the dots that look similar to it disappear as well and vice-versa. It seems that this anomaly is nothing more but a moon artifact that is possibly dependent on the reflection from the sun. I'm no astronaut of course, but I think this is a pretty decent explanation.

What do you folks think?

#2    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 4,140 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:07 AM

Already covered in excruciating detail here - "Something on the Moon, wedge-shaped 'craft'".  Refer especially to Page 3 - some very knowledgeable folks posted there.. :D

My garden is already magical and beyond beautiful - I do not need to invent fairies... - ChrLzs

The truth ONLY hurts when it slaps you in the face after you haven't done proper homework and made silly claims... - ChrLzs

#3    Nightmaker47

Nightmaker47

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 80 posts

• What's the matter? Kitty got your tounge?

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:08 PM

View PostChrLzs, on 29 January 2014 - 09:07 AM, said:

Already covered in excruciating detail here - "Something on the Moon, wedge-shaped 'craft'".  Refer especially to Page 3 - some very knowledgeable folks posted there.. :D

Thanks for the reference!

#4    Xynoplas

Xynoplas

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:01 PM

Nice music.

I don't generally comment on very long threads, but it doesn't seem "very knowledgeable" to assume that an artifact seen in a single image of the moon is automatically a "craft" or even a "UFO". So what kind of special knowledge do these folks have?

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” -The Buddha

http://bugsinspace.wordpress.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users