Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

PUKWUDGIE

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    werewolflvr96

werewolflvr96

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

• Always be a first rate version of yourself instead of a second rate version of somebody else.

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:07 PM

Hey guys i just wanted to know if any of you guys know anything about the pukwudgie.......the only info i have is that they tormented ancient tribes and would drive them insane to kill themselves or they would burn villages....plz drop any info if you have some ty picture below

The exponential wanderer.

#2    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,519 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:56 PM

Gonna suggest you do a search here.. just put pukwudgie into the search box in the upper right corner. There are a few topics that come up concerning pukwudgie, not a lot though.

#3    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,026 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:07 AM

Please ignore this thread:

http://www.unexplain... pukwudgie&st=0

To save you disappointment of having to go through 13 pages, I will give you a summary.

A person posted a video on youtube where a lady gets attacked by a pukudgie, You find out that there is another video with a guy discussing about these creatures but you soon find his facts are very vague. The owner and creator of the video appeared on this forum and claimed, yes the video of the woman being possessed was staged but he didn't really want to do it.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users