Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

NSA and Disney Drone Cartoon Grooms Children

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#31    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 17,128 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:37 PM

View Poststereologist, on 30 January 2014 - 09:10 PM, said:

Here is demon buster warning that children are being dragged into demonic possession from their first brushes with today's entertainment onward

http://www.demonbust...m/demonicc.html
Sure, take some insane claims to try to make it seem like any claim made is insane.  Common disinformation tactic. *snip*.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 31 January 2014 - 07:25 PM.
comment removed

#32    spartan max2

spartan max2

Government Agent

• 3,687 posts

• People get mad when it rains or it shines but no one gets mad at the moon

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:55 PM

View Poststereologist, on 30 January 2014 - 09:10 PM, said:

Here is demon buster warning that children are being dragged into demonic possession from their first brushes with today's entertainment onward

http://www.demonbust...m/demonicc.html

I feel like that's some kind of fallacy. How is this story in any way relevant to the thread? apples and oranges. You want to imply that because people make crazy claims then this claim must be crazy as well.

Even though the concept of the government spying on everyone in itself use to be a conspiracy theory.....

Until Snowden reveled it. The government has used propaganda throughout all of history this isn't new. WW1 propaganda is a fine example

I don't think its some horrible end of the world thing, but people should be aware of it.

Edited by spartan max2, 30 January 2014 - 11:56 PM.

" I imagine that the intellegent people are the ones so intellegent that they dont even need or want to look "intellegent" anymore".
Criss Jami

#33    spartan max2

spartan max2

Government Agent

• 3,687 posts

• People get mad when it rains or it shines but no one gets mad at the moon

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:57 PM

View PostDecoNoir, on 30 January 2014 - 09:20 PM, said:

Actually, couldn't the intire "007" series be construed as propaganda for MI6 and British intelligence? If I remember correctly, Ian Fleming was an intelligence agent in the RAF during WWII. Now that would make an interesting thread!

true it could be lol.

But those were entertaining :P, well at least a few of them...

" I imagine that the intellegent people are the ones so intellegent that they dont even need or want to look "intellegent" anymore".
Criss Jami

#34    stereologist

stereologist

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,187 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:59 PM

View PostOverSword, on 30 January 2014 - 11:37 PM, said:

Sure, take some insane claims to try to make it seem like any claim made is insane.  Common disinformation tactic.  *snip*.

You're so cute when you're so wrong. Sweetie, had you actually read the first article I posted you'd have learned that the smurfs as Nazis was published. The second site is insane to you? Well your claim of indoctrination is insane to me.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy, 31 January 2014 - 07:26 PM.
Updating quotes

#35    rashore

rashore

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,252 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:00 AM

Lol Onio.. I always considered carebears kind of evil. My Pretty Pony were the good guys :)

Oh crap. now that I'm thinking about it.. Aren't My Pretty Pony supposed to be evil too? Pretty sure there's a CT about that one.

Edit: still could catch this post. I wasn't being facetious. I really did forget that MPP had a CT kick up when the brand was re-introduced till after I made the post.

Edited by rashore, 31 January 2014 - 12:18 AM.

Your ad hominem connotes your sciolism. Now that is some funny commentary.

#36    stereologist

stereologist

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,187 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:04 AM

View Postspartan max2, on 30 January 2014 - 11:55 PM, said:

I feel like that's some kind of fallacy. How is this story in any way relevant to the thread? apples and oranges. You want to imply that because people make crazy claims then this claim must be crazy as well.

Even though the concept of the government spying on everyone in itself use to be a conspiracy theory.....

Until Snowden reveled it. The government has used propaganda throughout all of history this isn't new. WW1 propaganda is a fine example

I don't think its some horrible end of the world thing, but people should be aware of it.

My point is that people will read things into subjects as they see fit. This is a rather harmless kids show for little kids. As far as i saw it was telling kids they should wear safety belts in the car. That lady bug and bears translates to friends or siblings and parents. Kids love to take off their seat belts and if a friend (a drone ladybug) informs the parents (da bears) that happened then the child can be asked to put their seat belt back on.

There are kooks, probably those without kids, that see the ebil gummint lurking everywhere.

#37    stereologist

stereologist

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,187 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:09 AM

Went to see an astronaut one day. The astronaut did a bang up show and when question time came around asked a child in the audience what they wanted to know. The little girl stands up. The audience is hushed. She asks, "Have you ever been to my little pony planet?" After the audience got control of themselves the astronaut told her, "I have only been up to the International Space Station. It is very close to the Earth and not far enough away to reach any other planet."

Kids want to learn. There are many ways to teach them. If it takes a cartoon about little ponies or lady bugs and friendly bears that's okay with me. Some kooks think there is evil lurking everywhere. Get a life!

#38    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,566 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:52 AM

Those kids should be in Sunday school or Church.

#39    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,125 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:58 AM

View PostOniomancer, on 30 January 2014 - 11:26 PM, said:

A bunch of bears secretly watching children in order to "help" them? Sounds familiar...

Case proved right there. Did anyone ever think they were anything other than satanic?

Edited by Colonel Rhubarb, 31 January 2014 - 07:59 AM.

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#40    Bloodflower

Bloodflower

Poltergeist

• 2,467 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:30 AM

Ugh, that was creepy :no:

"When a wolf doesn't want to do something, they look really cute!"
Michelle Paver

#41    preacherman76

preacherman76

Ntwadumela- He who greets with fire

• 12,651 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:57 AM

That was the most disturbing kids TV show I have ever seen.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#42    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,998 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:12 PM

I don't like it  and i didn't even watch it. .... It's conditioning.. it promotes the idea that surveillance is  good.. all warm and fuzzy and safe.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#43    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:47 PM

View Poststereologist, on 30 January 2014 - 08:37 PM, said:

Robots of various sizes and capabilities have been in shows watched by kids for a long time. The notion that this is indoctrination is sounding pretty silly. It reminds me of playing records backwards to find hidden messages. What about the show 'Mix It Up'? Seems that is another show promoting homosexuality or so says a group.

It is the message that is being discussed here, more than the images or cartoon faces.  Subliminal or direct, it's the message.  As Lightly mentioned, that "it's OK to spy on your neighbor".

#44    stereologist

stereologist

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,187 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:01 PM

If surveillance is the method of concern then Santa Claus has been the problem for a very long time. His intrusions into daily life have been well documented in stories and songs. He has a list and is checking it twice. He knows if you are naughty. He knows if you are nice. Countless shows have hammered home this message of year round surveillance from his central intelligence gathering headquarters.

The idea that it's okay to spy on your neighbor is well taught to children through Santa Claus.

#45    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:03 PM

Thanks for that insight into a strange way of thinking--it explains a fair amount. :tu:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users