Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Alien Demonic Dreams to Angelic Holy Dreams

lucid dreams angels holy archangels

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Dj Taxiarch

Dj Taxiarch

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:24 AM

Mods im sorry if this is posted in the wrong section because my topic is touching about 4 to 5 subject matters that's in different forums I will now start off with I no longer care anything about alien greys since I know what they really are but they must be mentioned in this topic. With that being said Im now  in the protection of Jesus Christ and the holy Archangels mainly Gabriel. Back about 4 months ago I would have the sleep paralysis and extremely psychotic, sick and twisted evil satanic nightmares and it would mostly have the Alien Greys screwing with my mental mind, this didn't start intil I accepted Jesus Christ I guess the greys/demons can only mess with my dreams but not anymore. Before bed I put on the most beautiful holy angelic music no vocals just mostly harps angel hums that type of stuff, I now keep my pc desktop wallpapers of mostly angels and Jesus Christ now I can lucid dream at will and also be protected by the angels. Most of my dreams now is imho in heaven cause its so beautiful its stuff like clear blue sky thick fluffy clouds I never see my self just the flapping of huge wings. The first angel I think of is always Gabriel when its all over I wake up from the dream grab a pen and pad and write everything down. You have to try this experience with the soft music it just makes the lucid dreaming awesome, I also believe in my heart that the angels are in 100% control of our dream life, its possible that god allows us to go through these horrible dreams as discipline for not having him as our number one Idle in my case I believed in the UFO alien agenda more so then Jesus Christ which was all my fault im sober now lol
:clap:

#2    Skep B

Skep B

Savant of Depravity

• 5,545 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:23 AM

Alright, dude I'm happy your got over nightmares.
But i think youre overlooking the effect music and stress has on the mind.

If you are in fear of the idea of aliens or demons, or what have you.  Then chances are youre going to have nightmares of it, couple that with sleep paralysis which is a thing that just happens sometimes, and theres people who have first hand in that.  By channeling your thoughts around bedtime to this peaceful imagery and this soft music, youre allowing your mind to relax and that lack of stress coupled with the idea of an angelic presence allows you to have these dreams.

I'm not adverse to the idea of God, angels, or tormented dreams, but I also dont think its as supernatural as youre presenting it.

When you know what a man loves, you know what can kill him

#3    Dj Taxiarch

Dj Taxiarch

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:11 AM

View PostKelevra, on 02 February 2014 - 03:23 AM, said:

Alright, dude I'm happy your got over nightmares.
But i think youre overlooking the effect music and stress has on the mind.

If you are in fear of the idea of aliens or demons, or what have you.  Then chances are youre going to have nightmares of it, couple that with sleep paralysis which is a thing that just happens sometimes, and theres people who have first hand in that.  By channeling your thoughts around bedtime to this peaceful imagery and this soft music, youre allowing your mind to relax and that lack of stress coupled with the idea of an angelic presence allows you to have these dreams.

I'm not adverse to the idea of God, angels, or tormented dreams, but I also dont think its as supernatural as youre presenting it.
Thanks for the reply a little different but much respects, people please feel free to comment I love hearing feedback on subjects like this

strange my quote messed up lol

Edited by Dj Taxiarch, 02 February 2014 - 05:14 AM.

#4    ambelamba

ambelamba

Just an average guy who tries to be...NORMAL!!!!

• 3,559 posts

• It's good to be mildly skeptical to remain sane. But too much of it will make you a douche.

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:45 AM

You would be surprised that a lot of those problems can be fixed by calibrating your body chemistry. And the right stuff for the treatment can be easily found at local supermarkets. I am not kidding.

They came with a Bible and their religion. stole our land, crushed our spirit, and now they tell us we should be thankful to the Lord for being saved.

-Chief Pontiac (1718-1769)

Also tagged with lucid dreams, angels, holy, archangels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users