Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bob Lazar was Genuine

zoser

I have always believed this to be the case. Stan Friedman does not think so. There is far from widespread agreement on the matter within the ranks of Ufology.

The only suspicion I have ever held on Lazar concerns the fact that he is still alive and well after breaking his secrecy agreement.

He has apparently been shot at and threatened. Here is a short clip on the story and towards the end a couple of confirming aspects to his story; one in the form of witnesses who saw the craft being flown, and another by an acquaintance of Lazar who checks out his previous employer's reference code with weird consequences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqvpRislFE4

• Like 1

I have always believed this to be the case. Stan Friedman does not think so. There is far from widespread agreement on the matter within the ranks of Ufology.

The only suspicion I have ever held on Lazar concerns the fact that he is still alive and well after breaking his secrecy agreement.

He has apparently been shot at and threatened. Here is a short clip on the story and towards the end a couple of confirming aspects to his story; one in the form of witnesses who saw the craft being flown, and another by an acquaintance of Lazar who checks out his previous employer's reference code with weird consequences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqvpRislFE4

Sigh......

• Like 9

How many times will you keep posting Lazar nonsense? is it just to try ensure you will gather a response from whoever else may believe his BS?

• Like 5

I dunno, I'm inclined to agree with Zoser in this instance.

I too truly believe Bob Lazar existed. :mellow:

:lol: I thought that too when I read 'was'. Didnt know if he meant lazar was once genuine, then suffered from chronic BS-itis ever since, or even if he had died, hence the past tense :lol:

• Like 2

"Did you just see that!"

"What?"

"That!"

"What was it?"

"It was a genuine Bob Lazar!!!"

• Like 5

Hahaha!

• Like 1

He certainly is an intelligent man. But, unfortunately, there isn't much (or any) real evidence to back up his incredible stories.

Zoser is running out of UFO files. They are all debunked.

• Like 3

Zoser is running out of UFO files. They are all debunked.

Oh no, you shouldn't have said that, he will come back with a list of 'never debunked' cases now - (in his mind anyway) :cry:

• Like 5

I think the elusive one actually has a twitter lol https://twitter.com/RealBobLazar

I've only scrolled down a bit but he has made a couple mentions to folks of Dulce.

'I really dislike talking about UFOs.' he says somewhere.

Edited by DancingCorpse

I think zoser is Bob Lazar, just like this guy thinks he is Elvis:

Fat-Red-Elvis.jpg

• Like 6

There ar to many red flags in Lazars story to even begin playing with the "what if",... and whats even crazier,... Never in a million years did I think that I would be on the same side as that annoying charlatan Friedman on something like UFO related.

I have a feeling that Bob Lazar was simply a genuine janitor at Area 51.

Edited by Lilly
oops, wrong word!
  • Like 5

I have a feeling the Bob Lazar was simply a genuine janitor at Area 51.

You have no idea how much power and multiple clearance these guys get. Basically there aren't any lock doors to them. Security stuff and genitors are the most powerful and knowledgeable in an institution.

Edited by qxcontinuum

I'll agree with you only if you can explain to me how the evil arms of the CIA octopus which deleted all records of Bob Lazar from MIT managed to delete him from the printed yearbooks and memories of people who supposedly studied with him.

• Like 5

That was an interesting video, and apparently no-one is buying it because he got caught lying once?

there's a lot in ol' cooky bob lazars stories that don't add up not just one single thing, he's a fraud who crafted a life based on nothing but lies.

• Like 2

That was an interesting video, and apparently no-one is buying it because he got caught lying once?

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

• Like 2

You have no idea how much power and multiple clearance these guys get. Basically there aren't any lock doors to them. Security stuff and genitors are the most powerful and knowledgeable in an institution.

You think janitors are let in everywhere?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Uhm, he was pretty much lying throughout the whole thing, that much is evident. Do you have an example of him not lying and/or embellishing in this whole fairy tale of his?

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

Sadly, I don't even think Lazar got as far as fooling that many people a first time....

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

I have a feeling that Bob Lazar was simply a genuine janitor at Area 51.

I have feeling that Bob Lazar was a genuine person with a sad craving for attention.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

You think janitors are let in everywhere?

Cheers,

Badeskov

Of course. Each space requires professional cleaning no?

When was the last time you saw doctors and scientists vacuuming or dusting their work space?

• Like 1