Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 6 votes

Bob Lazar was Genuine

• Please log in to reply
229 replies to this topic

#1    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:05 PM

I have always believed this to be the case.  Stan Friedman does not think so.  There is far from widespread agreement on the matter within the ranks of Ufology.

The only suspicion I have ever held on Lazar concerns the fact that he is still alive and well after breaking his secrecy agreement.

He has apparently been shot at and threatened.  Here is a short clip on the story and towards the end a couple of confirming aspects to his story; one in the form of witnesses who saw the craft being flown, and another by an acquaintance of Lazar who checks out his previous employer's reference code with weird consequences.

https://www.youtube....h?v=lqvpRislFE4

Posted Image

#2    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,369 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:24 PM

View Postzoser, on 02 February 2014 - 06:05 PM, said:

I have always believed this to be the case.  Stan Friedman does not think so.  There is far from widespread agreement on the matter within the ranks of Ufology.

The only suspicion I have ever held on Lazar concerns the fact that he is still alive and well after breaking his secrecy agreement.

He has apparently been shot at and threatened.  Here is a short clip on the story and towards the end a couple of confirming aspects to his story; one in the form of witnesses who saw the craft being flown, and another by an acquaintance of Lazar who checks out his previous employer's reference code with weird consequences.

https://www.youtube....h?v=lqvpRislFE4

Sigh......

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#3    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,054 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:26 PM

POPULAR

***Face-palm***

#4    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,228 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:27 PM

How many times will you keep posting Lazar nonsense? is it just to try ensure you will gather a response from whoever else may believe his BS?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#5    Leonardo

Leonardo

Awake

• 15,549 posts

• Hell is a guilty conscience

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:27 PM

POPULAR

I dunno, I'm inclined to agree with Zoser in this instance.

I too truly believe Bob Lazar existed. :mellow:

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. - Charlie Brown

"It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them."  - J. Robert Oppenheimer; Scientific Director; The Manhattan Project

"talking bull**** is not a victimless crime" - Marina Hyde, author.

#6    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,228 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:30 PM

View PostLeonardo, on 02 February 2014 - 06:27 PM, said:

I dunno, I'm inclined to agree with Zoser in this instance.

I too truly believe Bob Lazar existed. :mellow:

:lol: I thought that too when I read 'was'.  Didnt know if he meant lazar was once genuine, then suffered from chronic BS-itis ever since, or even if he had died, hence the past tense  :lol:

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#7    Leonardo

Leonardo

Awake

• 15,549 posts

• Hell is a guilty conscience

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:36 PM

"Did you just see that!"

"What?"

"That!"

"What was it?"

"It was a genuine Bob Lazar!!!"

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. - Charlie Brown

"It is a profound and necessary truth that the deep things in science are not found because they are useful; they are found because it was possible to find them."  - J. Robert Oppenheimer; Scientific Director; The Manhattan Project

"talking bull**** is not a victimless crime" - Marina Hyde, author.

#8    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 3,171 posts

• WARNING!REALITY ADVISORY!
    Posts by this user may contain
    statements that may offend
    publishers of pics/clips of
    supposed UFO/alien sightings.

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:43 PM

Hahaha!

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#9    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,491 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:50 PM

He certainly is an intelligent man.  But, unfortunately, there isn't much (or any) real evidence to back up his incredible stories.

#10    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 3,171 posts

• WARNING!REALITY ADVISORY!
    Posts by this user may contain
    statements that may offend
    publishers of pics/clips of
    supposed UFO/alien sightings.

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:16 PM

Zoser is running out of UFO files. They are all debunked.

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#11    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,228 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:22 PM

View Posttoast, on 02 February 2014 - 07:16 PM, said:

Zoser is running out of UFO files. They are all debunked.

Oh no, you shouldn't have said that, he will come back with a list of 'never debunked' cases now - (in his mind anyway)    :cry:

#12    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,606 posts

• Finite to fail, infinite to venture!

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:36 PM

I think the elusive one actually has a twitter lol https://twitter.com/RealBobLazar

I've only scrolled down a bit but he has made a couple mentions to folks of Dulce.

'I really dislike talking about UFOs.' he says somewhere.

Edited by DancingCorpse, 02 February 2014 - 07:38 PM.

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

#13    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,518 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:49 PM

I think zoser is Bob Lazar, just like this guy thinks he is Elvis:

Posted Image

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#14    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:39 PM

There ar to many red flags in Lazars story to even begin playing with the "what if",...  and whats even crazier,... Never in a million years did I think that I would be on the same side as that annoying charlatan Friedman on something like UFO related.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#15    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,427 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 02 February 2014 - 09:43 PM

I have a feeling that Bob Lazar was simply a genuine janitor at Area 51.

Edited by Lilly, 02 February 2014 - 11:54 PM.
oops, wrong word!

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users