Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 1 votes

Meditation

meditation

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    LC444

LC444

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:10 PM

Anyone been in meditation to have someone come through to them?

I was in a deep meditation, where I was in a rainforest. There was a ladybird, a rabbit, followed by a snake.
I then felt a gentleman there which I then began to ask his name, if he was real and what was his name. He told me his name and that he had a message for somebody. I then cut off because I got freaked out.

Anybody else had an experience like this? I'm pretty new to this forum but just want to know some thoughts..

Slightly worried about going in to a meditation again.

#2    Sunshine Hoosier

Sunshine Hoosier

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:41 AM

I really wish I could have an experience like that. It would change my prospective on meditation. Whenever I meditate I usually just close my eyes and relax. There are times when I see some purplish colors but I think it has something to do with nerves in the eye. Can you explain your method of meditation?

#3    Nightmaker47

Nightmaker47

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 80 posts

• What's the matter? Kitty got your tounge?

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:21 AM

I used to do transcendental meditation about four or five years ago and to the best of my knowledge I never had an experience like that. I noticed a great improvement in awareness and lucid dreaming, but nothing like you describe. I also tried to astral travel, but I always failed unfortunately. Interesting story nevertheless.

Edited by Nightmaker47, 04 February 2014 - 06:21 AM.

#4    LC444

LC444

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:04 PM

View PostSunshine Hoosier, on 04 February 2014 - 04:41 AM, said:

I really wish I could have an experience like that. It would change my prospective on meditation. Whenever I meditate I usually just close my eyes and relax. There are times when I see some purplish colors but I think it has something to do with nerves in the eye. Can you explain your method of meditation?

Usually within my meditation I start off in a quiet room with no distractions, I also close my eyes and relax my body. I begin to inhale and exhale deeply, try to clear my mind. Sometimes I listen to soft meditation music on youtube but on this occasion I didn't as I usually fall to sleep with the music! After a little while a place or something will come into my thoughts which lead to other things I see, can be anything from an animals to mountain's. This is the first time I have sensed what seemed to be a person so I tried talking to the gentleman in my thoughts.

I think that is the best way I can describe it! I'm unsure if I was actually speaking to someone/something or it was just my imagination! Although I have been doing this same type of meditation for a couple of years now and have never experienced this.

Please get back to me if this happens to you!

#5    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

• Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:57 PM

Hello LC444,

I wish to say that it happens to me and many other people. We tend to define it as telepathy or channelling.

It is kind of a logical progression to move from scenic experiences to those involving beings of wisdom and love. I would also be quick to suggest that this person you sense could well be your inner wisdom or higher self. This is an aspect of you, that gentleman, which often can be experienced as an entity outside of the self. Still it may be best to consider his presence as a guide or spiritual adviser.

Best Wishes!!
John

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#6    Lumpino

Lumpino

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 217 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:22 AM

I think, you got it mixed up. It is more relaxation than meditation and your own fantasies.
Meditation is a state in which you control your mind.

Also tagged with meditation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users