Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

Educating Humanity.


  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1    Astra00

Astra00

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • Joined:06 Feb 2014
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:In the sun.

  • You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:25 AM

http://www.educating...re-list-of.html

~ Never let anyone define who you are ~

#2    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Joined:02 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • I see shadows on the road again wonder if they coming for my soul. I get trapped up in this mode I'm in and will I every grow old.

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:27 AM

Posted Image


#3    Astra00

Astra00

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • Joined:06 Feb 2014
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:In the sun.

  • You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:31 AM

Nothing worse than dry eyes.  :-*

~ Never let anyone define who you are ~

#4    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Joined:02 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • I see shadows on the road again wonder if they coming for my soul. I get trapped up in this mode I'm in and will I every grow old.

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:35 AM

well i just figured i would prepare myself for the read. ;)

what i would like to know is exactly what the reason was for the thread. not to question you on why you are posting threads as im neither a moderator or policeman im just interested in knowing the reason as a single link in an opening post offers nothing much as to why it was posted in the first place. is there a specific case you are interested in discussing or is it the entire spectrum of disclosure?

Edited by Iron_Lotus, 07 February 2014 - 01:35 AM.


#5    Astra00

Astra00

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • Joined:06 Feb 2014
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:In the sun.

  • You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:51 AM

View PostIron_Lotus, on 07 February 2014 - 01:35 AM, said:

well i just figured i would prepare myself for the read. ;)

what i would like to know is exactly what the reason was for the thread. not to question you on why you are posting threads as im neither a moderator or policeman im just interested in knowing the reason as a single link in an opening post offers nothing much as to why it was posted in the first place. is there a specific case you are interested in discussing or is it the entire spectrum of disclosure?
Hi Iron...it was the spectrum of the link as in the "Disclosure" and the interesting article.
Like minded people such as myself (hence the genre of this forum and website) may choose to explore the information or not.
If open minded discussion follow then that is great :st

~ Never let anyone define who you are ~

#6    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Joined:02 Jul 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

  • I see shadows on the road again wonder if they coming for my soul. I get trapped up in this mode I'm in and will I every grow old.

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:11 AM

well you will find open minded discussion here so long as you can accept that many people do not believe in many of the claims made by individuals. You will find however that many knowledgeable people here are ready and willing to share their beliefs and reasoning's to the cases made by individuals who have made claims on extraterrestrials there are many people out there who are only looking for attention and a few dollars to spread their misguided and unfounded claims to people who swallow it up without question. i myself enjoy sitting on the fence on this subject i'm very much interested in ufology but im also very aware to the fact that there are many ways to get trapped into the black hole of lalalala i cant hear you theyre real line of thinking.

as for the disclosure i myself have a hard time accepting this government disclosure on the matter solely because to me there really isn't much to disclose that we havn't heard or researched ourselves beforehand and dealt with in many other threads in this section or throughout the intertubes over the years. to add to that what the government doesn't want us to know will stay that way so long as they see fit and what they have disclosed hasn't been ground breaking in any way. so i just go day to day sifting through threads hoping to find something worthwhile, while keeping in the back of my mind that 95% and up is pure BS. thats me though.

don't take my gif posting seriously in any way though lately theres been an influx of ludicrous threads and im merely having fun. welcome to UM i hope you enjoy your stay :)

Edited by Iron_Lotus, 07 February 2014 - 02:12 AM.


#7    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 12,941 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:27 AM

View PostAstra00, on 07 February 2014 - 01:51 AM, said:

Hi Iron...it was the spectrum of the link as in the "Disclosure" and the interesting article.
Like minded people such as myself (hence the genre of this forum and website) may choose to explore the information or not.
If open minded discussion follow then that is great :st
Welcome to UM Astra00!

  Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.

#8    Astra00

Astra00

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • Joined:06 Feb 2014
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:In the sun.

  • You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:51 AM

View PostIron_Lotus, on 07 February 2014 - 02:11 AM, said:

well you will find open minded discussion here so long as you can accept that many people do not believe in many of the claims made by individuals. You will find however that many knowledgeable people here are ready and willing to share their beliefs and reasoning's to the cases made by individuals who have made claims on extraterrestrials there are many people out there who are only looking for attention and a few dollars to spread their misguided and unfounded claims to people who swallow it up without question. i myself enjoy sitting on the fence on this subject i'm very much interested in ufology but im also very aware to the fact that there are many ways to get trapped into the black hole of lalalala i cant hear you theyre real line of thinking.

as for the disclosure i myself have a hard time accepting this government disclosure on the matter solely because to me there really isn't much to disclose that we havn't heard or researched ourselves beforehand and dealt with in many other threads in this section or throughout the intertubes over the years. to add to that what the government doesn't want us to know will stay that way so long as they see fit and what they have disclosed hasn't been ground breaking in any way. so i just go day to day sifting through threads hoping to find something worthwhile, while keeping in the back of my mind that 95% and up is pure BS. thats me though.

don't take my gif posting seriously in any way though lately theres been an influx of ludicrous threads and im merely having fun. welcome to UM i hope you enjoy your stay :)
I appreciate your honest input Iron.....lol, believe me I don't take gif from any poster too seriously. In fact I can diss it out as well if in the mood. Keeping things light and fun can be good for ones soul, as long as it doesn't hurt another's feelings, then all is good.
Thank you for your welcome :)

~ Never let anyone define who you are ~

#9    Astra00

Astra00

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • Joined:06 Feb 2014
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:In the sun.

  • You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:52 AM

View Postand then, on 07 February 2014 - 02:27 AM, said:

Welcome to UM Astra00!
Hi...and thanks :)

~ Never let anyone define who you are ~

#10    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,209 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:in between

  • The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:55 AM

I guess this is the best topic to say something regarding my short existence on these forums;

It is a big disappointment to see some existent users here harassing everyone of us posting our opinions freely in an educated fashion but that are not sharing the same points of view. Leaving from the premises that life on other planets must have evolved under the same laws as on Earth they are automatically dismissing all the hopes and expectations of life diversity. These users calling themselves experts  are in fact abomination to space exploration and the sole purpose of this forum, they have surrounded in their own arrogance and circle of hand clappers, driving away all the healthy traffic provided by dreamers and enthusiasts like a few of us. Every time when you'll disagree with their claims will simply jump on you like a bunch of pittbuls. Now translate this small scale of users into a large scale represented by while blowers and officials that don't like trends outside their control and you get the point.
It seems space exploration perception is not for everyone; It is only for a few that are pushing the buttons around . It is only for kings and queens , it is like wars ... peasants have never a word to say without being blamed laughed at of burnt at a stake for their bold claims and for what?  it's a freak show!

I am *****k out , moving to some more civilized discussions where dogs are barking less !

Edited by qxcontinuum, 07 February 2014 - 03:59 AM.


#11    Astra00

Astra00

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • Joined:06 Feb 2014
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:In the sun.

  • You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:21 AM

@ Hi there qxcontinuum. You have expressed yourself well with beautiful writing and much truth.
I have been a member of differing forums for a long time.
Thing is, there are always going to be the" know it all clowns" and the fools among us... whether it is via social media or in real life. Believe me, I have met a few lol.
Thing is, your best to cop it on the chin, grow a thicker skin or simply ignore them. They're not going to go away.
They really are in the minority....the majority of decent folk out weigh the sad and try hard ones.
I hope you hang around longer, as you are one of the more intelligent variety. :tu:

~ Never let anyone define who you are ~

#12    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

    Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

  • Member
  • 3,001 posts
  • Joined:10 Sep 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Year next Tuesday!

  • My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:27 AM

1. If you have issues with ANY member, use the report button or talk to a moderator
2. When you joined, members have asked you on where you had researched your evidence from, you took it personal
3. This is a discussion forum, just because some one asked you for data/information doesn't mean that they are mocking you, they just want to see you reasoning behind your claims. Discussion means people are entitled to different views.
4. a lot of members here have degrees and diplomas, they are knowledgable on topics and they use that knowledge to explain.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.


#13    Almagest

Almagest

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts
  • Joined:16 Mar 2013

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:57 AM

Don't you find it a little condescending to be posting material from a site called "Educating Humanity"? Like you're 'in the know' and those who don't agree with the ET Hypothesis are in need of education?

Life is the result of the struggle between dynamic opposites Form & Chaos, Substance & Oblivion, Light & Dark And all the infinite variations of Yin & Yang
When the pendulum swings in favour of one It will eventually swing in favour of it's opposite Thus the balance of the universe is maintained

-Jeru the Damaja

#14    Astra00

Astra00

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • Joined:06 Feb 2014
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:In the sun.

  • You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:30 AM

View PostAlmagest, on 07 February 2014 - 04:57 AM, said:

Don't you find it a little condescending to be posting material from a site called "Educating Humanity"? Like you're 'in the know' and those who don't agree with the ET Hypothesis are in need of education?
Condescending? no not at all. I was simply sharing a link/article.

~ Never let anyone define who you are ~

#15    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

    Heatseeker

  • Member
  • 10,130 posts
  • Joined:19 Dec 2003
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Avengers Tower

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:25 PM

View PostAlmagest, on 07 February 2014 - 04:57 AM, said:

Don't you find it a little condescending to be posting material from a site called "Educating Humanity"? Like you're 'in the know' and those who don't agree with the ET Hypothesis are in need of education?

That works both ways.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users