Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

sacred geometry and crop circles

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1    CT1993

CT1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

• With a Force that can't be compared, to any firepower, for it's mind power shared

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:06 AM

I'm here to talk about sacred geometry and it's connection to crop circles.

For those of you who don't know about sacred geometry here's a brief video that i think explains it well

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=Ss1ajWeY_wc

By the way spirit science is very interesting has opened my eyes to much knowledge so check em out if u want.

Now onto the crop circle connection.

There are many crop circles with complex geometry, but these "circles" may have a lot more meaning...

#2    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,321 posts

• I know someday
    you'll have a beautiful life
    I know you'll be a sun
    In somebody else's sky
    But why can't it be mine? -Pearl Jam

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:33 AM

View PostCT1993, on 07 February 2014 - 06:06 AM, said:

There are many crop circles with complex geometry, but these "circles" may have a lot more meaning...

Or conversely, they may have a lot less...

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#3    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,036 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:23 AM

i managed about thirty five seconds of that video.
no. don't even.

#4    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,650 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:39 AM

Oh no, please no.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#5    davros of skaro

davros of skaro

The Holy Dopamine Ghost

• 5,370 posts

• Watching the Star Wars The Force Awakens trailers: I get Goosebumps, and I feel waves of emotions. This is proof that "The Force" is real. :D

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:49 AM

:su

http://www.unexplain...pic=240328&st=0

Posted Image
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=79Lmmy2jfeo <-- "Mythical Jesus" Dr. Carrier
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=IybD2xzkhtc <-- "Mythical Moses" Dr. Price (starts@10:20)
http://www.unexplain...howtopic=272571 <-- Science Behind Irrational Beliefs
Inanna the Goddess of love was crucified, then after 3 days/nights was resurrected. An over 3,000 yo Tablet saying this is proof of it's truth. Praise Jesus Serotonin Christ!

#6    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 5,413 posts

• Let there be Ziggy

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:37 AM

I'm here to talk about sacred geometry and it's connection to crop circles. For those of you who don't know about sacred geometry here's
a brief video that i think explains it well By the way spirit science is very interesting has opened my eyes to much knowledge so check em
out if u want. Now onto the crop circle connection. There are many crop circles with complex geometry, but these "circles" may have a lot more meaning...

Attached Thumbnails

• index.jpg

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#7    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 5,350 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:38 AM

Please elaborate, in your own words, with maths showing any impossible/implausible geometry, and also explain what you mean by "these circles" and what precisely, makes you say they may have a lot more meaning.

And no, I won't be visiting a youtube link.  This is a discussion forum, so you show us your knowledge of the topic in detail - discuss.  If you won't/can't, then I would have to presume you may be the sort of person that youtube videos are often aimed at...

There are answers out there, and they won't be found by people sitting around looking serious and saying 'Isn't life mysterious?' - Tim Minchin ('Storm')
My garden is already magical and beyond beautiful - I do not need to invent fairies... - me
The truth ONLY hurts when it slaps you in the face after you haven't done proper homework and made silly claims... - me

#8    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 7,002 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:24 PM

I know what CT means by  "circles" ... most form  much more complex patterns  than a simple   "circle".   This is a circle >   o

Edited by lightly, 07 February 2014 - 12:25 PM.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#9    bison

bison

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,740 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:41 PM

Viewed the video link provided, in full. It purports to perceive a system of metaphysical ontology in certain crop circles. I find it quite appealing and intriguing. Is there truth to it? It seems to me that there very well could be. Arguing about whose spiritual ideas are valid, and whose invalid strikes me as fruitless and disagreeable. Besides that, it is quite beyond the proper purview of science, as we currently understand it.

#10    029b10

029b10

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:29 AM

On the Egg of Life based upon the 8 cell genetic building block it represents, the only problem I saw was it only had seven cells.

I wonder if those aliens had permission from the property owner to make those crop circles?

Posted Image

Upon the Circuits of My Creator

shall I return to the Garden of Lights

#11    CT1993

CT1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

• With a Force that can't be compared, to any firepower, for it's mind power shared

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:52 PM

those spirit science videos aren't all bologny. They introduced me to platonic solids and the deeper meaning of all geometry Plus alot of other stuff

#12    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 5,350 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:28 PM

So I guess that would be a no, then, to rational discussion?

And 'bologny'?  I think this thread has now peaked in terms of IQ.

Bye.

There are answers out there, and they won't be found by people sitting around looking serious and saying 'Isn't life mysterious?' - Tim Minchin ('Storm')
My garden is already magical and beyond beautiful - I do not need to invent fairies... - me
The truth ONLY hurts when it slaps you in the face after you haven't done proper homework and made silly claims... - me

#13    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 5,413 posts

• Let there be Ziggy

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:32 PM

View PostCT1993, on 08 February 2014 - 08:52 PM, said:

those spirit science videos aren't all bologny. They introduced me to platonic solids and the deeper meaning of all geometry Plus alot of other stuff

What does it mean: "bologny"?

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#14    stereologist

stereologist

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,191 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:48 PM

CT1993 there are better ways to learn about platonic solids than picking out things from a video full of malarkey. The video make some claims which I doubt are true.

For example, it claims that the pattern is known in all places as the flower of life. They list at least 6 and then later claim there are 14 other places. I don't believe that claim for a second.

They also claim that the pattern is created by a spirit. Fine. But they also claim that this pattern is the foundation for all creation. That is never backed up anywhere in the video.

If you want to learn something interesting then read the proof first worked out by the ancient Greeks that there are only a fixed number of regular solids known as Platonic solids. It's a reasonable proof to understand. You should do alright with it.

#15    029b10

029b10

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:28 AM

'bologny'?

Balony?
It's cow nose, chicken beak, pork jowl, various rodent and unidentified meats, and other fillers processed into a paste and molded into various forms such a hot dogs and sandwich meat.

If you can get a platonic to do you solids, hey more power to you!

Edited by 029b10, 10 February 2014 - 03:28 AM.

Posted Image

Upon the Circuits of My Creator

shall I return to the Garden of Lights

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users