Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

In the near future...

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1    Jake G.

Jake G.

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:20 AM

Have you ever wondered what the future might look like? Flying cars? Advanced technology? People with extremely long lifespans? Well, you don't know what the future will bring, so your guesses are probably not correct. Anyway, here's what I think the NEAR future will bring. Near as in 2014-2015. We are about to live in an amazing time for humanity. Many things will happen in the next two years, starting towards the middle or end of 2014. It's starting now, it might have started in 2012. I'll describe to you what may come. There will be at least a few catastrophic disasters, the Sochi train station might get bombed very soon. WW3 might begin. The Illuminati might attack. I don't believe that the "New Age," I will call it, will bring very much destruction, but it will bring some. I like to call 2014 the year of revelation, because so many secrets will be revealed. The governments will reveal their secrets all at once. Aliens, or gods, will come to visit, bringing much value in knowledge. Jesus will come again, he may have already been born. The world will "end", but then "begin" again. During this "New Age" time paranormal activity will increase rapidly, as it is doing so now. Which means spirits will be much more powerful than before, and all human psychic abilities will increase rapidly. After the "New Age" when things start to settle down, humans will regain their psychic abilities. Humans used to be able to do many things, like levitate, but that got lost overtime. Everything will be learned again.
         So, that's pretty much all I know about what will happen. What can you expect even sooner? Well, psychic powers are increasing now, so anything paranormal will be intensified.You can expect prophecies to come true. Expect corruption, evil, depression. The earth has become corrupt, so it needs to be fixed, that's why Jesus is coming back. You might be able to see UFOs outside, as the aliens will be visiting soon. The best thing you could right now is prepare for the "New Age." You don't want to be caught by surprise, worst case scenario, you'd end up dead. As long as you're witty and prepared, the "New Age" should be fun and exciting!

#2    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,997 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:31 AM

I don't know what will happen.   Welcome aboard Jake G.   .. hold on tight :)

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#3    Jake G.

Jake G.

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:57 PM

Why, thank you. :)

#4    Border Collie

Border Collie

Just testing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

• Schrodinger's dog

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:35 PM

Nothing is going to happen "rapidly" dude. The twentieth century was a cesspit in the history of mankind. It will take time to climb out of a pit like that.

#5    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,821 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:34 AM

I think we are on a turning point. A long road to change, but change for the better. People are slowly becoming more aware. I'd probably call it more of a spiritual awakening.

There's still gonna need a fight to push these changes. But I believe it can be done without death and destruction.

#6    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 8,283 posts

• I'd rather laugh than argue.

Choose your weapon.

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:46 AM

View PostJake G., on 08 February 2014 - 11:20 AM, said:

Well, you don't know what the future will bring, so your guesses are probably not correct...

...and, neither are yours.

#7    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 8,283 posts

Choose your weapon.

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:55 AM

Jake said, "... the Sochi train station might get bombed very soon."

Since there have been two bombings in two days in Russia last month, you say another "might" happen. You're allying yourself with the law of probabilities. You're laying odds, not prophesying.

Edited by Likely Guy, 09 February 2014 - 02:05 AM.

#8    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,784 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:23 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 09 February 2014 - 01:55 AM, said:

Since there have been two bombings in two days in Russia last month, you say another "might" happen. You're allying yourself with the law of probabilities. You're laying odds, not prophesying.

"Yes my mother did pass. What gave it away? Your 'abilities' or the fact I'm 65?"

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#9    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 9,036 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:38 AM

New Age is out of style dude

#10    Jake G.

Jake G.

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:04 AM

View PostBorder Collie, on 08 February 2014 - 09:35 PM, said:

Nothing is going to happen "rapidly" dude. The twentieth century was a cesspit in the history of mankind. It will take time to climb out of a pit like that.
The events that will occur soon will happen quite rapidly.

As for the rest of you, your pretty confusing.

#11    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 8,283 posts

Choose your weapon.

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:46 AM

View PostJake G., on 09 February 2014 - 03:04 AM, said:

The events that will occur soon will happen quite rapidly.

As for the rest of you, your pretty confusing.

Thanks Jake, that was one of the first times I laughed out reading a reply.

#12    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 8,283 posts

Choose your weapon.

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:53 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 09 February 2014 - 01:55 AM, said:

I quote myself again because you said that I was confusing. What part of what I said, is confusing you?

Edited by Likely Guy, 09 February 2014 - 04:57 AM.

#13    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,784 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:56 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 09 February 2014 - 04:46 AM, said:

Thanks Jake, that was one of the first times I laughed out reading a reply.

The second coming of Criswell!

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#14    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 8,283 posts

Choose your weapon.

Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:06 AM

Oh frig! Another Ed Wood fan.

#15    Avatar Samantha Ai

WE DO LOVE YOU

• 3,746 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.
    -AF

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:57 AM

The future will bring less cars since they are contributors to pollution. Our collective wisdom will increase. Forget flying cars for the masses because some can barely drive properly on land. Smart cars perhaps where one has no need to drive at all and that will require smart roads as well.

We will have more trains and bicycles in the future too.

We will still have wars but less deaths in them which is an ongoing trend for if the ratio of dead was similar to past wars the tolls of our most recent conflicts would have been higher.

There will be more people who become spiritual and even discovering their gifts to help others. They will be quite mundane gifts such as the ability to receive guidance from dreams and having impressions that someone might need more positive energy sent their way. PSI powers and having ghosts or aliens appear on Letterman or any other talk show will likely not happen. Although some might honor the dead and find ways to feel more connected through our own sense of sacredness.

The New Age is here and exciting for what it is, gradual change. While not exciting enough for all so that they have to add more fantastic scenarios, for me bicycles and trains are exciting enough. That is our future in my view. Many have began healthy change now without waiting for aliens or saviors to return or be born.

Edited by Low Mage, 11 February 2014 - 02:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users