Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

The visitors

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:49 AM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: Ctd 2005</strong>
Image credit: Ctd 2005
Richard Giroux: This is a story of an astonishing true account of a “close encounter of the FIFTH kind” which a man named Richard R. Giroux, experienced on October 12, 1994 on the rim canal of Lake Okeechobee, Florida.  The contact was deliberate and the communication profound. The visitors shared in detail their true nature, their mission, and the reason for their connection with Earth since before the dawn of antiquity.  The details of what they shared were not provided through conversation, but via a direct implant of knowledge. They also shared numerous and detailed future sequential events that will verify their message.

Posted Image View: Full Article

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    zeek wulfe

zeek wulfe

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:18 PM

Now, I don't expect experiencers to write with smoothness and fine grammatical agility, but this account is so poorly written as to be difficult to understand from the first paragraph to the last.  I kept expecting something interesting in his account.  Consider me the "Joe" of the piece, a fabulous expierience, once in a lifetime, perhaps many lifetimes, reduced to unremembering muteness.  The story has potential even if fiction, but the writing and composition is lacking.  For example, they went into the 'house.'  Uh, what house? I thought they were in a car after 80 miles and were looking for a place to park.  Nope, this story doesn't work at all.

#3    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,380 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 22 February 2014 - 08:43 PM

Don't hold back any, Zeek.  lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users