Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Can "Shadow People" be white and protective?

shadow people white sleep paralysis bed benevolent

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,386 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:07 AM

View Postcoldethyl, on 13 May 2014 - 03:43 AM, said:

Sounds like sleep paralysis and yes I've experienced it.  If a shadow person was white, would they really be a shadow person?
Sorry this is Off Topic, but I just watched the youtube of you reading the "creepy pasta" which was the link in your sig. Oogy, that was really creepy! Thanks!

Posted Image

#32    The

The

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 07:48 PM

the triangles have many forms

#33    EzyEllis

EzyEllis

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

• "Squeeze the juice out, of all the suckers power
    And pour some back out, so as to water the flowers
    This world is ours"

Posted 06 June 2014 - 02:15 AM

Witching hour is 7.am for me.. Move out me way or you will end up in my brew.

#34    TheArch

TheArch

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 04:31 AM

I was had a once had a similar experience. When I was 13 or so, I woke up in the middle of the night to see a white figure standing outside my window near a tree. I couldn't see any details of the figure, just it's shape, e.g. head, arms, legs. I thought to myself, "Mom must have left the backporch light on and I'm just seeing the light through fog or something." But just as I thought that, the figure moved behind the tree and disappeared. I immediately felt terrified, so I threw the covers over my head and began to recite the Lord's Prayer.

The next day, I tried telling myself it was just a dream. But that very night, I woke up to see the same figure standing in my closet looking at me. Again, I couldn't see any details but I could sense it staring at me. I threw my blanket over my head again and began reciting the Lord's Prayer. In between prayers, I tried convincing myself that it was some robe or something hanging in the closet.

The next morning, I woke up and looked at the closet ... but there was nothing hanging there that could be misconstrued as a white figure.

So I too saw a white "shadow" figure like you describe. But mine wasn't so comforting and I never saw it again after that night.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users