Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Supergod

god supergod super closed reality ball

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Poll: Supergod (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you be able to believe that we all exist in a closed, a giant ball-like reality, ruled by a Supergod?

1. Yes, I would be able to believe it. (5 votes [41.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 41.67%

2. No, I would not be able to believe it. (7 votes [58.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 58.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#16    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:30 PM

Theres the christian god who every one knows about. theres also meant to be a pantheon of fallen angels who taught spiritual things to men before they were meant to learn them.
ive always wondered wether some of the things that are not mentioned in the bible like astral projection would of been taught to men if fallen angels hadnt jumped the gun

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#17    Djeminy

Djeminy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

• Let us bring back the Golden Rule!

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:32 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 12 February 2014 - 03:30 AM, said:

Make believe vs make believe.

Are you a - 'black hole' - 'expanding universe' - 'big bang' - kind of guy??

Cheers

#18    Chris Murray

Chris Murray

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:00 PM

This poll puts us all in a NO WIN position
I would need definitive emperical proof of either conditions of existing. As the question is phrased the key word is "would" and I could with all honesty say yes to both.

Edited by Chris Murray, 13 February 2014 - 01:04 PM.

#19    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,722 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:14 PM

Since I try to avoid "believing" anything but only hold opinions with greater and lesser confidence, I would not think it likely I would "believe" that.  Fact is, though, I think the idea outrageous nonsense, so you could say my opinion of its truth is of minuscule if not infinitesimal confidence.

#20    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,722 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:16 PM

I do have one question -- "supergod."  How would that differ from a more ordinary god?  I would think once you are god you are god and that's kinda the top position possible.

#21    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

Bio-Electric sentient being.

• 10,353 posts

• May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:03 PM

in polytheism Gods tend to have families, friends and foes who are also Gods and Goddesses.  Some hold rank and they usually battle for it.  Religion made for good stories around the fire before we discovered TV.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

#22    The_Spirit_of_Truth

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:50 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 13 February 2014 - 01:16 PM, said:

I do have one question -- "supergod."  How would that differ from a more ordinary god?  I would think once you are god you are god and that's kinda the top position possible.

Gods are creation and manifestation of a higher I (= of a higher self) of Supergod, of the most perfect part of his personality. But even if they are similar to him and they are him, Gods are not the absolute top, even if they are (= they are and they are not at the same time).
God can directly come into existence by means of Supergod, but Supergod cannot directly come into existence by means of God. What I have said is simplified and its opposite is also valid a bit, but more is not than is.

Excerpt from About the Owner of a Big Ball: The higher being, the smaller the difference between it and "higher I" of our Supergod (= the smaller "diversion of particles" in the structure of its spiritual body and the lesser the amount of "indirect connections", which in the result means a closer linking to the Lord's main personality, which is mainly valid for Gods who are more similar to him than other beings).

Supergod "is born" when the piece of Supergodly body of his "mother" separates from "her" and it starts to exist separately - individually. It is extremely intelligent and as if adult from the first moment when it becomes perceive itself as a new being. But God is "born" by operations with allmatter accordingly to the calculation in respective Supergodly Ball.

#23    Djeminy

Djeminy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

• Let us bring back the Golden Rule!

Posted 14 February 2014 - 07:42 AM

".......
But I ask you to remember that words are but the means whereby
Divine thought is revealed unto human beings; for many believe that
words are in, and comes from God, but this is not so. Words, as known
to you, are of earthly origin. But the simpler the word, the more clearly