Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Just found this picture.

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:19 AM

Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ1xeQkSZzg

I can't seem to get the actual video of the still photo to load.

Comments?

#2    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 11,911 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:26 AM

#3    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:31 AM

Thank you Eldorado!

#4    coolguy

coolguy

Poltergeist

• 2,394 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:28 AM

Thanks for posting could be a hoax

Edited by coolguy, 11 February 2014 - 05:30 AM.

#5    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:35 AM

Yeah, it could well be, however it sure looks different than any other Bigfoot faker I've ever seen. It looks more like what my friends described to me, but I can't say one way or the other. I was wondering what the white lines were along the neck and further down on the body.

#6    Mythical Legend

Mythical Legend

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 204 posts

• Please...enlighten me...

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:46 AM

Only the one shot? Or is that the only shot for this clip? And they seem to be quite close at that, in sufficient light, yet the shot is still blurry. I would assume the natural human reaction would be to fire off as many shots as humanly possible in this situation...or run for you life because he's 2 steps within arms reach. I'm thinking i have to vote for hoax.  I still hold out some slight hope that he may be real, but people just try too hard to keep the sightings alive that i fear if one is really caught it will quickly be dismissed as a hoax.

#7    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:09 AM

I guess Anders is the YouTube guy to send your bigfoot images to. Especially if they all look similar?

More images of the OP Montana Foot and others from all over the U.S. : http://www.youtube.c...xiDFiapA/videos

Anders and sidekick commentary:
I think he's looking down for snakes
You think bigfoot is bothered by snakes?
Yes, I do..

Personally? I think he's looking down to decide where exactly to place that one quintessential footprint.

Edited by QuiteContrary, 11 February 2014 - 07:13 AM.

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#8    Drayno

Drayno

Bounty Hunter

• 3,917 posts

• States are domed when they are unable to distinguish good men from bad.

- Antisthenes.

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:10 AM

I don't know what to make of it.

Too much possibility of it being a hoax.

"Let us sit upon the ground and tell sad stories of the death of kings."
- William Shakespeare, Richard II, Act III, Scene II
Posted Image

#9    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:24 AM

There are other shots available to see, if you follow the link provided by QC.

I have to say that if it is a hoax, and I am going to lean that way until proven to be real, it's a departure from the usual "Blobsquatch" photos and costume-y looking thing we normally see. As I mentioned earlier, it bears a striking resemblance to what my two friends described who told me they'd actually seen one.

However, just as a point of interest, look at the arms and upper body of that thing. Dayyyuuumm!

I'm still wondering what those white lines are on the neck and body, but mostly on the neck. Almost looks like where a mask might be coming together with the rest of the suit. Now having said that, why would anyone trying to pull off a hoax make such an error?

Edited by keninsc, 11 February 2014 - 07:26 AM.

#10    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,148 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:34 AM

All there is is just this one picture? Why on earth would anyone in this age when people don't have to worry about running out of film just content themselves with one picture? Although it is a suspiciously good view, isn't it. Very carefully posed.
I don't know about anything else, but Bigfoot Huge Montana would make a great name for a band.

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#11    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:08 AM

View PostColonel Rhubarb, on 11 February 2014 - 08:34 AM, said:

All there is is just this one picture? Why on earth would anyone in this age when people don't have to worry about running out of film just content themselves with one picture? Although it is a suspiciously good view, isn't it. Very carefully posed.
I don't know about anything else, but Bigfoot Huge Montana would make a great name for a band.

I have to agree that it is a rather good photo as far as the usual Bigfoot pictures go.

Edited by keninsc, 11 February 2014 - 09:19 AM.

#12    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,148 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:23 AM

He's prolific, isn't he. Are all of these videos of his just stills with him and his friends discussing it? Have we actually been treated to any actual video yet?

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#13    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:27 AM

That I don't know, apparently you have to subscribe to his website and I'm simply not going to subscribe to anything until I see something more.

#14    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 5,412 posts

• Let there be Ziggy

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:30 AM

View Postkeninsc, on 11 February 2014 - 07:24 AM, said:

I have to say that if it is a hoax, and I am going to lean that way until proven to be real, it's a departure from the usual "Blobsquatch" photos and costume-y looking thing we normally see. As I mentioned earlier, it bears a striking resemblance to what my two friends described who told me they'd actually seen one.However, just as a point of interest, look at the arms and upper body of that thing. Dayyyuuumm!
I'm still wondering what those white lines are on the neck and body, but mostly on the neck. Almost looks like where a mask might be coming together with the rest of the suit. Now having said that, why would anyone trying to pull off a hoax make such an error?

I would not go into investigational details as the whole YT channel of this freak is full of clips with stills of this hairy clown.

Channel : http://www.youtube.c...xiDFiapA/videos

Hoax

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#15    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:58 AM

Yeah, I went there and saw the same thing. I don't know if he has any video or not.

Although, one thing does make me wonder. There's been no secondary investigation or at least anyone going back and trying to get a sense of height on this sucker. It could be a bodybuilder of average height in a custom made suit that shows off his physique nicely.

Interesting this shows up in the wake of Rick Dyer's cancelled press conference and him taking "Hank" on his unadvertised, no advanced notice, victory tour. Only thing he's actually put out is that he is charging admission and no cameras are allowed in the trailer and "Hank is behind a sheet of plexiglass. Makes me wonder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users