Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 2 votes

Something for Illuminati

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    ambelamba

ambelamba

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,568 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:52 AM

Eh...let's see...

To call them out, we need some serious logistics and equipment.

We gotta surround the whole Earth with some kind of dreadnoughts or battlecruisers. Place them on the low orbit, then start pulverize the entire planet with tungsten-osmium shells non-stop from coilguns.

And...if there's such thing as dimensional interdictors, which is a device that blocks any kind of interdimensional travel, we can practically lock all up in the planet and pulverize it until amoebas start waving the white flag.

And to make sure Illuminati got the message, don't forget to glass the surface of entire Earth with plasma bombardment. And the same bombardment will boil the oceans and vaporize them.

But why do I have this feeling that the members of Illuminati will survive this no matter what? Should we bring Planet Killers to make sure no one escapes?

#2    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,799 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:28 AM

Okay then..

#3    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,849 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:08 PM

Can we not just ask Chuck Norris to come out of retirement?  My daffodils would be killed if we pulverised the planet.

#4    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,884 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:27 PM

View Postambelamba, on 11 February 2014 - 09:52 AM, said:

Eh...let's see...

To call them out, we need some serious logistics and equipment.

We gotta surround the whole Earth with some kind of dreadnoughts or battlecruisers. Place them on the low orbit, then start pulverize the entire planet with tungsten-osmium shells non-stop from coilguns.

And...if there's such thing as dimensional interdictors, which is a device that blocks any kind of interdimensional travel, we can practically lock all up in the planet and pulverize it until amoebas start waving the white flag.

And to make sure Illuminati got the message, don't forget to glass the surface of entire Earth with plasma bombardment. And the same bombardment will boil the oceans and vaporize them.

But why do I have this feeling that the members of Illuminati will survive this no matter what? Should we bring Planet Killers to make sure no one escapes?

I know there's a lot of time to kill being a background actor, but good God, man, play Words With Friends or something.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#5    Noteverythingisaconspiracy

Noteverythingisaconspiracy

Poltergeist

• 2,570 posts

• "An open mind is like an open door, unless you're careful anything might get in." Sir Wearer of Hats

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:09 PM

So essentially you want to destroy life on earth.

WHY ?

"People will generally accept fact as truth only if the fact agree with what they already believe"
Andy Rooney

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and im not sure about the former"
Albert Einstein

#6    moonshadow60

moonshadow60

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

• "There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page or just closing the book"... James Wilson

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:04 PM

"All of life on Earth" would include all of us, would it not?  "We" had better not kill me, or there will be hell to pay!

#7    Arkitecht

Arkitecht

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

• Time's up.

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:33 PM

People are a lot like a box of chocolates... Some are mostly nut's. And we know who you are,peter.

Tempus Edax Rerum

#8    ambelamba

ambelamba

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,568 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:22 PM

View PostArkitecht, on 11 February 2014 - 07:33 PM, said:

People are a lot like a box of chocolates... Some are mostly nut's. And we know who you are,peter.

Let's say I was driven to the edge and decided to go HAL9000. Seems like it's all goddamn sock puppet show.

#9    ambelamba

ambelamba

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,568 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:27 PM

Seriously, I feel that the whole world is coming to a critical mass. I have a feeling that something will happen. I just hope I can go into hiding and live like a hermit during the time of...transition.

#10    Arkitecht

Arkitecht

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts

• Time's up.

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:29 AM

View Postambelamba, on 11 February 2014 - 11:27 PM, said:

Seriously, I feel that the whole world is coming to a critical mass. I have a feeling that something will happen. I just hope I can go into hiding and live like a hermit during the time of...transition.
So,this "critical mass" you speak of...What do you think will happen?A natural disaster?Man made?Viking Apocalypse?

Tempus Edax Rerum

#11    ambelamba

ambelamba

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,568 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:12 AM

View PostArkitecht, on 12 February 2014 - 01:29 AM, said:

So,this "critical mass" you speak of...What do you think will happen?A natural disaster?Man made?Viking Apocalypse?

I don't know. I wish I knew.

#12    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 6,581 posts

• I might have been born yesterday
    but, I stayed up all night.

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:25 AM

So, this so called conspiracy theory remains vague and 'fluffy'?

And you don't have a clue about the illuminati, do you?

Edited by Likely Guy, 12 February 2014 - 04:27 AM.

#13    ambelamba

ambelamba

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 3,568 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:06 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 12 February 2014 - 04:25 AM, said:

So, this so called conspiracy theory remains vague and 'fluffy'?

And you don't have a clue about the illuminati, do you?

No. That's why I go for the extreme solution.

You know...I plan to get a medical card from a local evaluation clinic on the next day off. Dropping some oil will make feel better. I was once a peaceful person. Years of frequent misfortune with uncanny frequency made me a man with rage.

Edited by ambelamba, 12 February 2014 - 07:32 AM.

#14    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,799 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:41 AM

So you're going to attack yourself in order to fight some imaginary bogey man?

Edited by Rlyeh, 12 February 2014 - 09:41 AM.

#15    WhispersInTheAttic

WhispersInTheAttic

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 150 posts

• "It is with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it." ~Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:40 PM

My ex boyfriend believe they were spying on him and he started preparing for the War thinking they would come to his house cause he knew the truth about them.

When he went on for hours watching youtube videos almost every single day, I knew he lost it. Our relationship turned sour not far after that, cause he was literally obsessed with it.

Don't believe every little thing you read into. That's all I can say about it; cause I dated my ex boyfriend for three years and he shoved all these conspiracies theories down my throat. :sm

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users