Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Rand Paul: Bill Clintonis a ‘sexual predator’

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,622 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:30 PM

Washington Post said:

“Yeah, I mean, [former president Bill Clinton is] a predator, a sexual predator, basically. Repetitive — you know there’s dozens or at least a half a dozen public women who have come forward.”
– Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.), in an interview with “The Steve Malzberg Show” on NewsMax TV, Feb. 5, 2014

The Fact Checker does not quite perceive the strategic logic behind Sen. Rand Paul’s attacks on former president Bill Clinton as a “sexual predator.” Is he putting Hillary Rodham Clinton on notice that this stuff is fair game if she decides to run for president? He is trying to dampen enthusiasm for the Democrats’ biggest fundraiser? Is he trying to say Democrats are hypocrites in the so-called “war on women”?

Read more

Well, congrats Sen. Paul, even without winning a prezz nomination you are now in the top of the BS hit parade!

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#2    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Seeker of knowledge

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,078 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:43 PM

Yeah...that was a little over the top...sexaual predator?...really?...How about "unfaithful, cheating horn dog"?  Not a nice commentary of your ethics either.  I think these women wanted to be doing what they were doing and rolled out when it looked like a way to get 15 minutes of fame.

It, in one sense, appeals to the women voters for Hillary..."She's such a strong, tolerant and forgiving woman...she should have kicked him to the curb but she chose to stand by her man"...

The repugs cannot stand for it to be good press for Hillary...

I had no problem with Slick Willy actually...I made the most money per year I have ever made while he was in office...so...take it for what it's worth.  I would like to go back in time and slap the **** out of him before he signs NAFTA, but oh well...

I still prefer freedom over security...but that's just my personal philosophy of life.  I don't want to be regulated and taxed into paralysis and I don't like being spied on under the moniker of "it's good for you"...

Edited by Jeremiah65, 12 February 2014 - 03:45 PM.

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#3    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,087 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:43 PM

Clintonis? :blush:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#4    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,427 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:35 PM

Actually Bill Clinton has been accused of rape by more than one woman hasn't he?  I'm not saying he did it, but if he did he can certainly afford very good lawyers and hush money.

#5    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,059 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:41 PM

This is sort of unusual, isn't it? Calling out behavior of the spouse of a politician rather than trying to do so to the politician themselves? I suppose it's sort of unusual to have two high profile politicians married to each other like the Clintons though.

#6    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,622 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:11 PM

View Postrashore, on 12 February 2014 - 04:41 PM, said:

This is sort of unusual, isn't it? Calling out behavior of the spouse of a politician rather than trying to do so to the politician themselves? I suppose it's sort of unusual to have two high profile politicians married to each other like the Clintons though.

it is the old game: throw some muck and hope some will stick.

The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#7    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,598 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:44 PM

Just because the sexual attacks weren't proven in a court of law does not mean they didn't happen. Do you know for a "fact" that Billy the kid never sexually assualted the woman mentioned in the article?

#8    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,111 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:48 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 12 February 2014 - 07:44 PM, said:

Just because the sexual attacks weren't proven in a court of law does not mean they didn't happen. Do you know for a "fact" that Billy the kid never sexually assualted the woman mentioned in the article?

i can reverse that and say, just because someone acused him, does not mean it happened, do you know for a fact he did assault  the woman mentioned in the article?

Edited by aztek, 12 February 2014 - 07:48 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#9    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,427 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:52 PM

View Postrashore, on 12 February 2014 - 04:41 PM, said:

If they're trying to smear Hilary there is no need to mention Bill at all.  just google hillary clinton watergate scandal and you will see that she has been a dishonest liar since her very earliest days.

#10    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 10,916 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:56 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 12 February 2014 - 03:30 PM, said:

Well, congrats Sen. Paul, even without winning a prezz nomination you are now in the top of the BS hit parade!
I don't see this quote in the article/interview you linked to.  Why would they leave something like that out?  Moreover, why would you use it as a source?   The link doesn't mention Clinton anywhere that I can see.   Did you post the wrong link?

"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#11    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,622 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:22 PM

View PostYamato, on 12 February 2014 - 07:56 PM, said:

I don't see this quote in the article/interview you linked to.  Why would they leave something like that out?  Moreover, why would you use it as a source?   The link doesn't mention Clinton anywhere that I can see.   Did you post the wrong link?

Try the link in the article of the W Post.

about me

#12    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:26 PM

Rand has some guts, have to give him that. That pretty much hammered the "war on women" thing. Curious to see how the Clintons will respond to the allegations.

Edited by WoIverine, 12 February 2014 - 10:27 PM.

#13    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,570 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:12 PM

I'll never understand why anybody likes Bill Clinton.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#14    Purifier

Purifier

Δ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,008 posts

• Wild Card

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:27 PM

View Postacidhead, on 12 February 2014 - 11:12 PM, said:

I'll never understand why anybody likes Bill Clinton.

I think it has to do with the most money people made during his Presidency, like Jeremiah65 mentioned in his post. He's not the only one I've seen mentioning that, I've seen similar statements from other posters across the internet on different websites.

Come to think of it, I started making a crap load of money too during his Presidency.

Study the past, if you would divine the future.
- Confucius

#15    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,967 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:28 PM

If the Benghazi horror doesn't stop her then nothing will.  She is not liable for the sick, stupid antics of her husband and the Republicans go after her on them at their own risk.  I mean after all what difference, at THIS point, does it make?  If America actually votes her into the office then so be it but it won't be with MY vote.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users