Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 3 votes

What do you all think of the Ouija Board ?

ouija board spiritual ghosts

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#46    gracy4033

gracy4033

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

• Consistency is the last
    refuge of the unimaginative...

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:56 AM

how do I feel about the  Board : its a dangerous game. and why for the love of you; do they package & sell this
as a game /and for kids - teens? If you have one....please rid yourself of it !!   very experienced with this matter.

not afraid...... just a tip!  & my two cents

Ms Katie B.

#47    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

Lost Ghost

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:54 PM

White Crane Feather, on 18 February 2014 - 04:20 PM, said:

I think that happens all the time anyway. The outlet might actually be healthy. I think it can go to far, but so can spin the bottle. The things that young people do when they are away and in an isolated gathering are always a bit edgy. It's part of exploring tolerances, limitations, and group dynamics.

I played it a few times In high school and I had a good experience with it. This cutie named Samantha was scared, so she would not leave my side, holding my hand, and wanted my arms around her constantly. That was a good night let me tell you.  So yeah I loved the scary game.  I would have played  it every weekend in those circumstances if I could. I owe my awe of long dark hair on a woman to the oujii.

The point is that people make it dark, it's not dark all by itself. Throw some religious dogma into the mix and it can be bad.

It's simple, if your religion dosnt like it, then don't play the damned thing.

Oujiis don't scare or influence people, people scare and influence people.

That's not to say that it can't be a tool to connecting your awareness to metaphysical reality, but meditation, casting bones, and a certain cactus can do this also. Nothing special good or bad about a board game.

I personally enjoy meditation and consulting the bones !

Do you Fear The Ouija?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUCPmNBbLHM

My collection of true and fiction ghost and ouija stories, horror movie reviews etc.
http://ouijaghosts.blogspot.com/

#48    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,618 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:56 PM

LostSouls7, on 19 February 2014 - 08:54 PM, said:

I personally enjoy meditation and consulting the bones !
Me to. ;)

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#49    Lumpino

Lumpino

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:29 PM

Ouija Boards? :rolleyes: I think it is a plaything for kids first grade special school.  Alternatively a tool for scammers how earning on human stupidity.
The actual contact with spirits is possible. But through meditation or magick evocation. Not by using glass and a scrap of paper.

#50    atomk12

atomk12

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 47 posts

• The average person is below average

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:37 PM

Never thought I would be talking about this but here goes. I had a good friend, we'll call him Joe. He was the kind of person who challenged everything. Joe got hold of a homemade Ouija board which I remember very well. He started using it and became a totally different person, claiming that he was summoning demons and that the demons were tormenting him. I remember being with Joe and chopping the board up and burning it in a metal trash can, only to have it turn up in some other part of his house. I moved away from there eventually and heard from family out there that Joe passed away.

I always wondered what happened to Joe.

Edited by atomk12, 10 March 2014 - 01:38 PM.

Also tagged with ouija board, spiritual, ghosts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users