Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFO Sighting in Abiquiu

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    Dani girl

Dani girl

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:44 PM

Tell me what u think, I have more. No it's not the moon.

#2    MissJatti

MissJatti

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts

• There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:55 PM

errr where is abiquiu?????????

Posted Image

#3    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,075 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:56 PM

Welcome to the forums. :)

If you have a video you'd like to share, the best way to do that is to upload it to YouTube first and then post the link in a post on here. The video will automatically embed and then other visitors will be able to view it from the thread.

#4    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:11 PM

Abiquiú, or Abiquiu is a small census-designated place located in Rio Arriba County, in northern New Mexico in the southwestern United States, about 53 miles north of Santa Fe.

If this is where you're talking about, I'm curious, so please post the video and whatever details you can.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#5    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,246 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 19 February 2014 - 11:09 AM

View PostSkeptcByMindBelievrByHeart, on 18 February 2014 - 03:55 PM, said:

errr where is abiquiu?????????
errr where is the video/image, or for that matter, the op?  Didn't even stick around for ten minutes to see if she actually posted anything?

Anyway, on the basis of the information we have so far, I agree that it wasn't the Moon and imo it was most definitely an aircraft on approach to the nearby Los Alamos Airport.

But I'll await further information, on the slight chance I might be wrong.. :)

All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

"Like the JFK assassination conspiracy theories, the UFO issue probably will not go away soon, no matter what the CIA does or says. The belief that we are not alone in the universe is too emotionally appealing and the distrust of our government is too pervasive to make the issue amenable to traditional scientific studies or rational explanation and evidence." - Gerald K Haines

#6    MissJatti

MissJatti

Psychic Spy

• 1,359 posts

• There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:13 PM

why doesnt abiquiu show up on google maps...

but anyway i googled abiquiu loaction, but found it using other means and thanks to sweetpumper

anyway i had a few spare seconds to investigate this ufo at abiquiu via google... and not much turn up other than this page on the link below
http://ufoexperience...iu-nm-case.html

Edited by SkeptcByMindBelievrByHeart, 19 February 2014 - 12:14 PM.

Posted Image

#7    Hawkin

Hawkin

LiverEatenJohnson

• 1,724 posts

• Some say he is dead.
    Some say he will never be.

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:54 AM

I think aliens abducted the video. What do you think p? :w00t:

It's good to have some skepticism so you won't be gullible & naïve. But to much skepticism
can make you narrow minded to all possibilities no matter how unconventional.

#8    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:44 PM

C'mon, Dani. Dammit.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#9    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 3,175 posts

• WARNING!REALITY ADVISORY!
    Posts by this user may contain
    statements that may offend
    publishers of pics/clips of
    supposed UFO/alien sightings.

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:47 PM

Elvis has left the building.

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users