Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Singer plans to play gig in pub toilet

mick squalor singer gig acoustics pub toilet the steamboat

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 37,654 posts

• Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be..

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:22 PM

A singer will perform a gig in a men's pub toilet after he said he noticed how good the acoustics were in there.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...uffolk-26225149

Posted Image

#2    CatFromHell

CatFromHell

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:31 PM

Well, Ive been to some rubbish gig venues but this sounds like a really crappy venue.

#3    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,224 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:24 PM

Am wondering if patrons will still be able to have a dump while he's singing.  It would provide some interesting backing 'vocals'.

#4    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,706 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:58 PM

haha!   of course,  the Acoustics.         Sounds exciting ..   the scent of urinal cakes would make it really special ..     and he  IS Mick Squalor after all ...

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#5    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 22 February 2014 - 07:33 PM

Whoever said yes to this guy is an idiot.  Just what I want when I have to pee is to wait to be the next 6 in line to get to the bathroom because some ****** is in there singing.  Who the hell are the Pancakes???

#6    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 7,064 posts

• We all have a song inside us, it tells us who we are.

'John Doeber' fellow musician

Posted 24 February 2014 - 03:29 PM

I know some singers that really shouldn't play gigs in anyplace other than a public toilet. :whistle:

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

#7    :PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

:PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:

Deadliest of the Species

• 3,647 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:32 PM

I can't decide what's sadder; the band playing a gig in a men's pub bathroom or the obvious fact that the amount of people attending the gig will all fit inside the bathroom. Hmm.

Posted Image
"I'd long heard rumors of an alien species that hunted men for sport. I'd always thought they were nothing but campfire tales."

#8    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:21 PM

View Post:PsYKoTiC:BeHAvIoR:, on 28 February 2014 - 04:32 PM, said:

I can't decide what's sadder; the band playing a gig in a men's pub bathroom or the obvious fact that the amount of people attending the gig will all fit inside the bathroom. Hmm.

They are letting them in the toilet 6 at a time.  STUPID idea to me.  Men will be going out in the bushes to pee or trying to get into the ladie's and chaos will reign.

#9    MissMelsWell

MissMelsWell

Cosmic Baker

• 13,159 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:23 AM

I went to a punk show where the singer went into the bathroom and took a leak while he was still singing. I'm sure he thought it was cool and angsty... I just thought it was a p***-poor performance.

"It's time for the American people to stand up and shrug off the shackles of our government at TSA at the airport"  Ron Paul

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users