Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Reindeer get glow-in-the-dark horns

reindeer lapland reflective paint horns glow-in-the-dark spray

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 38,027 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:41 PM

Herders in Lapland are spraying their reindeer with reflective paint to help drivers see them in the dark, it appears.

The special spray is being tested on their fur and antlers to see how it holds up in different weather conditions,

http://www.bbc.co.uk...ewhere-26244339

Posted Image

#2    Emin

Emin

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:26 AM

:w00t:

I am an Emin of truth!

#3    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,114 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:19 AM

This puts Rudolph out of a job I suppose?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users