Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

New Marsupial Species Discovered

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 25,447 posts

• Paranoid Android... No power in the verse can stop me...

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:52 AM

Scientists discover new species with fatal attraction on Queensland's Gold Coast hinterland

Queensland scientists have discovered a new species of mouse-like marsupial renowned for its deadly breeding habits in the Gold Coast hinterland.

The carnivorous antechinus received international attention last year after scientists found the male of the species was dying from stress after over-enthusiastic marathon mating sessions.

Now researchers have discovered a new species, the black-tailed antechinus.

More reading, see Source

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#2    Mentalcase

Mentalcase

Space Cadet

• 5,346 posts

• Most Thugish Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:58 AM

I couldn't think of a better way to die, honestly. :)

http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/  <~Ancient Aliens DEBUNKED!
I think that it is much more likely that the reports of flying saucers are the results of the known irrational characteristics of terrestrial intelligence than of the unknown rational efforts of extra-terrestrial intelligence ~Richard Feynman http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover

#3    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,114 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:10 AM

Sounds like they are trying to do themselves in!

Thanks for posting this PA, I better keep an eye out that I don't kill one of these endangered creatures thinking it is a rat. In fact I have seen many little creatures that look like this, but we just call them bush rats. I better take more notice.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#4    taniwha

taniwha

Hi. If im an idiot, then im an idiot for truth.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:28 AM

View PostMentalcase, on 19 February 2014 - 05:58 AM, said:

I couldn't think of a better way to die, honestly. :)

!!!! :cry: Yikes.  Whats fun about gangrene  :no:???

#5    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,114 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:52 AM

View Posttaniwha, on 19 February 2014 - 06:28 AM, said:

!!!! :cry: Yikes.  Whats fun about gangrene  :no:???

How they got it.

:devil:

Edited by psyche101, 19 February 2014 - 07:52 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#6    MissJatti

MissJatti

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,348 posts

• There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:38 PM

12-14 constant intercorse banging called the big bang reproduction..
thats some serious banging

Posted Image

#7    YukiEsmaElite0

YukiEsmaElite0

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

• "If we were blind and had no choice, would we hate each other by the tone of our voice?" - Anthrax, Schism

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:50 PM

Adn this is not like humans?

#8    tagace1

tagace1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

• tomorrow never comes. so don't worry

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:53 PM

View PostYukiEsmaElite0, on 19 February 2014 - 01:50 PM, said:

humans rest between

if you don't have fun your already dead

#9    Xynoplas

Xynoplas

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 07:06 PM

"They probably follow the typical pattern of antechinus, which is all males are dead before they turn one year old," he said.
There are 12 other species of antechinus.
https://en.wikipedia...wiki/Antechinus

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” -The Buddha

http://bugsinspace.wordpress.com/

#10    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,114 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:10 AM

View PostYukiEsmaElite0, on 19 February 2014 - 01:50 PM, said:

Not even close.

You're married aren't you?

#11    Codenwarra

Codenwarra

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

• The most common of all follies is to believe passionately in the palpably not true. It is the chief occupation of mankind. (Mencken)

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:18 AM

I found a dead antechinus in the front of my suburban yard a couple of years ago.  I knew it was dead since it didn't have a head.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users