Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is this Planet X? ( NIBIRU) [merged x2]

planet x nibiru nibiru planet x planet x nibiru

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1    rapture

rapture

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 175 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:07 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=-RAKFqu0aCU

I believe i seen the shadow of this planet in 1997 ( approx 2-3am ); made the moon look like a piece of nerd candy inside of it; this is the same year I had contact ( see gallery); the news, of course, treated reports like nothing. Skip to 8:20-9:30

Edited by rapture, 19 February 2014 - 12:13 PM.

#2    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,565 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:30 PM

Posted Image

#3    MissJatti

MissJatti

SuperNatural

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,968 posts

• Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:50 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=bf3KpxWaxS4

Posted Image

#4    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 5,305 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:04 PM

'rapture', post a still of the imagery and I (and pretty much everyone here who has ever used a camera properly) will explain what it is that you have captured.  It WAS you, was it?

I'm not wasting my time watching videos or giving someone hits on this fear mongering silliness.  Last person who pushed this stuff was Nancy Lieder, who dragged a whole pile of gullible followers into her madness, and who, in a terrible example of her complete and utter batsh!t insanity, KILLED HER PET DOG for no good reason other than she thought it wouldn't survive her imaginary planet when it struck the earth in 2003.  Oh wait, it didn't.  Nor did it on several adjusted dates she tried.  NOTE - that link, although it is just an interview with Lieder, is rather distressing so be warned.

Nibiru has been discussed and debunked on multiple threads here - why this new one?  And you say you saw it in 1997 - what, did it decide to just hang out in the solar system, hiding behind something so all the astronomers on Earth couldn't find it?  Not perturbing any other bodies orbits?   Do you have any knowledge of astronomy at all?  If you did, you would know how utterly daft that is, just like the whole Nibiru fantasy.

BTW, for anyone tempted to take this remotely seriously, here's a previous thread by rapture.  Any questions?

SkepticByMind, please do NOT promote this stuff - that is a SUNDOG (and gee, who would have thought one of those would appear in cold misty conditions)...  Look it up, for heaven's sake..  If you have a video you do not understand, ASK about it, rather than try to tag onto another thread.

Edited by ChrLzs, 19 February 2014 - 01:06 PM.

There are answers out there, and they won't be found by people sitting around looking serious and saying 'Isn't life mysterious?' - Tim Minchin ('Storm')
My garden is already magical and beyond beautiful - I do not need to invent fairies... - me
The truth ONLY hurts when it slaps you in the face after you haven't done proper homework and made silly claims... - me

#5    A rather obscure Bassoon

A rather obscure Bassoon

Psychic Spy

• 1,864 posts

• "The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage."

Mark Russel

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:08 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 19 February 2014 - 12:30 PM, said:

Posted Image

Know exactly what you mean.  :wacko:

" Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitos. "

Anon.

#6    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Fudge

• 6,675 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:55 PM

planet x doesn't exist it never has and never will.

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass and dictators die and the power they took from the people, will return to the people and so long as men die liberty will never perish... Soldiers don't give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you, enslave you, who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think or what to feel, who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder... Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts.  You are not machines. You are not cattle. You are men. You have the love of humanity in your hearts.

#7    Forever Cursed

Forever Cursed

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

• Nosce te ipsum

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:49 PM

Planet X is supposed to have like a 36,000 year elliptical orbit. (or something like that.) So if it shows up in the next few thousand years, everyone will know you and Sitchin were right !  Keep the faith !!

#8    A rather obscure Bassoon

A rather obscure Bassoon

Psychic Spy

• 1,864 posts

• "The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage."

Mark Russel

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:36 PM

View PostForever Cursed, on 19 February 2014 - 02:49 PM, said:

Planet X is supposed to have like a 36,000 year elliptical orbit. (or something like that.) So if it shows up in the next few thousand years, everyone will know you and Sitchin were right !  Keep the faith !!

Allegedly it's 26'000 years and do you honestly think that if a large object passed through the inner solar system on a regular basis,that all the Inner planets would exist let alone remain in nice orderly orbits.Then dream on and keep as much faith as you want.

Anon.

#9    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,152 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:12 PM

Forever Cursed, on 19 February 2014 - 08:49 AM, said:

Planet X is supposed to have like a 36,000 year elliptical orbit. (or something like that.) So if it shows up in the next few thousand years, everyone will know you and Sitchin were right ! Keep the faith !!

shaddow134:

Allegedly it's 26'000 years and do you honestly think that if a large object passed through the inner solar system on a regular basis,that all the Inner planets would exist let alone remain in nice orderly orbits.Then dream on and keep as much faith as you want.

Actually you're both rather far off as Sitchin claimed its orbit was 3600 years. Which means it doesn't even take as long to orbit the sun as the dwarf planet named Sedna, which itself takes approximately 12,000 years per orbit. But as you've mentioned shaddow134 such an object has shown no evidence of disturbing the orbits of the planets.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#10    A rather obscure Bassoon

A rather obscure Bassoon

Psychic Spy

• 1,864 posts

Mark Russel

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:13 PM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 19 February 2014 - 05:12 PM, said:

Actually you're both rather far off as Sitchin claimed its orbit was 3600 years. Which means it doesn't even take as long to orbit the sun as the dwarf planet named Sedna, which itself takes approximately 12,000 years per orbit. But as you've mentioned shaddow134 such an object has shown no evidence of disturbing the orbits of the planets.

cormac
Thank you for correcting me cormac...

Anon.

#11    Forever Cursed

Forever Cursed

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

• Nosce te ipsum

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:18 PM

The End of Days, which set the time for the last passing of Nibiru by Earth at 556 BC, which would mean, given the object's supposed 3,600-year orbit, that it would return sometime around AD 2900.
Tic Toc Tic Toc ~ I'll be fartin dust by then.

#12    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,152 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:59 PM

View PostForever Cursed, on 19 February 2014 - 05:18 PM, said:

The End of Days, which set the time for the last passing of Nibiru by Earth at 556 BC, which would mean, given the object's supposed 3,600-year orbit, that it would return sometime around AD 2900.
Tic Toc Tic Toc ~ I'll be fartin dust by then.

Not hardly since the use of the name "Nibiru" in Mesopotamian texts, used in a planetary context, was another name for the planet Jupiter. Which obviously isn't a planet from outside our Solar System. :lol:

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#13    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 5,402 posts

• Let there be Ziggy

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:05 PM

View Postrapture, on 19 February 2014 - 12:07 PM, said:

I believe i seen the shadow of this planet in 1997 ( approx 2-3am ); made the moon look like a piece of nerd candy inside of it; this is the same year I had contact ( see gallery); the news, of course, treated reports like nothing. Skip to 8:20-9:30

To answer yr question, no, this is not planet "X" as there is no planet "X".
And what you claim to have seen in 1997 is called lunar eclipse.

PS:
Posted Image

Edited by toast, 19 February 2014 - 06:10 PM.

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#14    Forever Cursed

Forever Cursed

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

• Nosce te ipsum

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:11 PM

View Postcormac mac airt, on 19 February 2014 - 05:59 PM, said:

Not hardly since the use of the name "Nibiru" in Mesopotamian texts, used in a planetary context, was another name for the planet Jupiter. Which obviously isn't a planet from outside our Solar System. :lol:

cormac
I will notify Wiki !   I cut it and pasted that tide bit from their site. :w00t:

#15    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,152 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:33 PM

View PostForever Cursed, on 19 February 2014 - 06:11 PM, said:

I will notify Wiki !   I cut it and pasted that tide bit from their site. :w00t:

More often than not Wikipedia is as reliable as 'Chinese whispers/Telephone'.

cormac

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users