Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is this Planet X? ( NIBIRU) [merged x2]

planet x nibiru nibiru planet x planet x nibiru

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#16    Forever Cursed

Forever Cursed

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts

• Nosce te ipsum

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:52 PM

:geek:   I'm gonna need that reliability report. !!

#17    g00dfella

g00dfella

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 10:22 PM

PATHETIC

#18    Sundew

Sundew

Poltergeist

• 2,506 posts

• Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectos Nunc

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:53 AM

View PostSkeptcByMindBelievrByHeart, on 19 February 2014 - 12:50 PM, said:

Nice video of a sundog, not some killer planet.

#19    rapture

rapture

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 175 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:04 AM

View PostChrLzs, on 19 February 2014 - 01:04 PM, said:

'rapture', post a still of the imagery and I (and pretty much everyone here who has ever used a camera properly) will explain what it is that you have captured.  It WAS you, was it?

I'm not wasting my time watching videos or giving someone hits on this fear mongering silliness.  Last person who pushed this stuff was Nancy Lieder, who dragged a whole pile of gullible followers into her madness, and who, in a terrible example of her complete and utter batsh!t insanity, KILLED HER PET DOG for no good reason other than she thought it wouldn't survive her imaginary planet when it struck the earth in 2003.  Oh wait, it didn't.  Nor did it on several adjusted dates she tried.  NOTE - that link, although it is just an interview with Lieder, is rather distressing so be warned.

Nibiru has been discussed and debunked on multiple threads here - why this new one?  And you say you saw it in 1997 - what, did it decide to just hang out in the solar system, hiding behind something so all the astronomers on Earth couldn't find it?  Not perturbing any other bodies orbits?   Do you have any knowledge of astronomy at all?  If you did, you would know how utterly daft that is, just like the whole Nibiru fantasy.

BTW, for anyone tempted to take this remotely seriously, here's a previous thread by rapture.  Any questions?

SkepticByMind, please do NOT promote this stuff - that is a SUNDOG (and gee, who would have thought one of those would appear in cold misty conditions)...  Look it up, for heaven's sake..  If you have a video you do not understand, ASK about it, rather than try to tag onto another thread.

So waste your time writing? I SEEN A SHADOW-bout the size of Jupiter; if I had to estimate. A star-less hole

#20    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,784 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:20 AM

View Postrapture, on 20 February 2014 - 03:04 AM, said:

So waste your time writing? I SEEN A SHADOW-bout the size of Jupiter; if I had to estimate. A star-less hole

And this mass just happened to float by our section of the cosmos without its gravity affecting any of our orbits?

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#21    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Poltergeist

• 2,192 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:35 AM

Ok leaving the jokes behind here are some facts;

Pluto has been discovered while scientist were previously looking after a planet known to have an influence over the strange orbits of the giant gas planets including Uranus

Read more
http://en.wikipedia...._beyond_Neptune

#22    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,784 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:45 AM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 20 February 2014 - 03:35 AM, said:

Ok leaving the jokes behind here are some facts;

Pluto has been discovered while scientist were previously looking after a planet known to have an influence over the strange orbits of the giant gas planets including Uranus

Read more
http://en.wikipedia...._beyond_Neptune

If anything, this only validates the position that a massive object of the nature "Niberu" is described couldn't have come through the inner solar system as it's always described as. The gravitational influence would have had a major affect on our orbit.

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#23    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 5,317 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:41 AM

View Postrapture, on 20 February 2014 - 03:04 AM, said:

I didn't waste my time at all.  Did you not realise that there are many folks reading these threads, and they will see the following:
- you aren't willing to show us what you mean, only to post links to mindless lengthy videos with ad revenue, posted by TEOTWAWKI tinfoilhatters milking money from the gullible.
- you weren't able to answer any of the questions or points I raised.

So it wasn't a waste.  It showed your approach and the level of your knowledge, and now people can make judgments about how good an observer/investigator you are.  Or aren't..

And to rub that in, may I point out that Jupiter, from Earth, is just a tiny starlike point.  Even at it's closest, it covers less than 50 arc-seconds.  That's less than 1/60 of a degree, where the entire sky is 180 degrees...  You need a telescope to show it as a disk - to the naked eye it is just a pinpoint light source.  It's as TINY as it can be..  Of course if you have really bad vision, then it might seem a bit bigger from the blurring, also alcohol or drugs or silly exaggeration might make someone claim otherwise.  Also, some folks don't understand the difference between brightness and size...

So, you saying that it was 'bout the size of Jupiter' is about as unimpressive as is possible.  If you don't even know how big the basic planets are, then I'm afraid I dismiss your observations as useless..

There are answers out there, and they won't be found by people sitting around looking serious and saying 'Isn't life mysterious?' - Tim Minchin ('Storm')
My garden is already magical and beyond beautiful - I do not need to invent fairies... - me
The truth ONLY hurts when it slaps you in the face after you haven't done proper homework and made silly claims... - me

#24    rapture

rapture

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 175 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 01:13 PM

#25    A rather obscure Bassoon

A rather obscure Bassoon

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts

• "The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline luggage."

Mark Russel

Posted 08 March 2014 - 01:20 PM

:rofl:

" Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitos. "

Anon.

#26    rapture

rapture

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 175 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 01:28 PM

#27    Peter B

Peter B

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 01:30 PM

Good grief, I'm not watching a 45 minute video.

Can you summarise, please.

ETA: Okay, I watched the first few minutes, up to the Russian news item...

1. A small bright object near the Sun: Either it's an object which has been missed by professional and amateur astronomer around the world, or it's a local meteorological phenomenon (or go with Stereologist's explanation). Which do you think is more likely?

2. Vertical purple beam at the beach: Note that the beam is always vertical with reference to the camera, no matter which way the camera is tilted. So when the camera is on its side the beam is parallel with the horizon. Don't you think that means it's something to do with the camera?

3. Pixellated iceberg: Is so pixellated it's impossible to tell what we're supposed to be looking at.

4. Russian news item: Is reporting the discovery by the Kepler spacecraft of a binary star system with a planet (note the reference to Kepler in the picture at 5m 50s).

None of that is evidence for Nibiru. Can we assume the rest of the video is more of the same?

Edited by Peter B, 08 March 2014 - 01:54 PM.

#28    stereologist

stereologist

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,179 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 01:38 PM

I watched a few seconds into this video and it starts off with 2 videos that are simply misaligned filter covers.

Is that what you wanted people to see? I'm not looking anymore into a video that has not been properly introduced.

#29    davros of skaro

davros of skaro

The Holy Dopamine Ghost

• 5,363 posts

• Watching the Star Wars The Force Awakens trailers: I get Goosebumps, and I feel waves of emotions. This is proof that "The Force" is real. :D

Posted 08 March 2014 - 01:54 PM

To heck with the video, let's discover time travel, travel back in time, and give Zacheria Sitchin a major slap in the face.

Posted Image
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=79Lmmy2jfeo <-- "Mythical Jesus" Dr. Carrier
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=IybD2xzkhtc <-- "Mythical Moses" Dr. Price (starts@10:20)
http://www.unexplain...howtopic=272571 <-- Science Behind Irrational Beliefs
Inanna the Goddess of love was crucified, then after 3 days/nights was resurrected. An over 3,000 yo Tablet saying this is proof of it's truth. Praise Jesus Serotonin Christ!

#30    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,566 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 08 March 2014 - 04:38 PM

Why do you need to make new topics to post this nibiru garbage?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users