Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is this Planet X? ( NIBIRU) [merged x2]

planet x nibiru nibiru planet x planet x nibiru

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31    nothinglizx2

nothinglizx2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 167 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:09 PM

Your all disinformation agents, you treat people like their dumb and they aren't.  You are clogging up the internet and trying to make it a terrible place to get information.  Go away you thiefs.

#32    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,270 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:25 PM

View Postrapture, on 08 March 2014 - 01:13 PM, said:

Seriously, do you have anything better to do?

#33    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,903 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:07 PM

View Postnothinglizx2, on 08 March 2014 - 05:09 PM, said:

Your all disinformation agents, you treat people like their dumb and they aren't.  You are clogging up the internet and trying to make it a terrible place to get information.  Go away you thiefs.

Well this is entertaining.

I agree with you. Everyone who has reasonable explanations for fantastical claims is a disinformation agent. Clearly.

:rolleyes:

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#34    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,784 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 08 March 2014 - 09:36 PM

View Postnothinglizx2, on 08 March 2014 - 05:09 PM, said:

Grow up, take a few lessons in physics and astronomy (YouTube whackos don't count), and present some actual evidence.

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#35    stereologist

stereologist

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,038 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 11:45 AM

For those that have missed the wacko claims of a new planet in the solar system here is a quick summary:
1. Most images show a dot in the sky that is a reflection inside of of double paned windows
2. The same effect can be made by purposely screwing a filter onto the camera that is tilted, i.e. not perpendicular to the optical axis
3. Other images show a sun dog - an atmospheric phenomena
4. People claim that an object headed towards the South Pole can only be seen from the South Pole. That one cracks me up
5. Project PAN-Starrs can detect an Earth sized object out 340AU, that 8X the distance to Pluto. A Jupiter-sized object can be detected out 2100AU!
6. The entire Kuiper belt has been surveyed. Only little things like Pluto have been discovered.
7. A highly elliptical orbit is not stable. It becomes more circular or the object is ejected from the solar system due to transfer of momentum.

Instead of falling for these nonsense videos play a fun game called "What's the Scam" in which you figure out which trivial hoax method is being employed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users