Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Reptilian Humanoid Startles Bikers

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,043 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:39 PM

TUCSON, Ariz. (Cryptozoology News) — A group of three mountain bikers reportedly saw a reptilian humanoid last week in the middle of a trail located in the Sonoran desert.

The bicyclists were riding the 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo race course, a 17 mile trail, when they spotted the creature.

“It’s a tough one,” said G. Johnson, 34, a self-described businessperson from Tucson. “It is a 24 hour track, so you better come prepared with more than enough food and water. There are times you just wanna go back and wish you had never got there in the first place. But when you see what nature has to offer you here…well, those regrets dissipate rather quickly.”

Johnson states that he and two other friends were half way into the track when something “terrifying” made the group consider cancelling the ride.

http://cryptozoology...sonoran-desert/

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#2    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,017 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:46 PM

Cryptozoology News copyright disclaimer:

The ideas, format and some of the stories and information contained within this website are not always 100% factual and are the intellectual property of © Cryptozoology News; therefore you will need written consent from the author prior to adapting it to any work of fiction or reality TV show.

http://cryptozoology...imer/index.html

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#3    Astra00

Astra00

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts

• You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:11 PM

Cool article......apparently there are a few differing species of alien that share our planet with us.They are just keeping an eye on things.... :tu:

~ Never let anyone define who you are as a whole person ~

#4    Astra00

Astra00

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts

• You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:17 PM

View PostRafterman, on 19 February 2014 - 03:46 PM, said:

Cryptozoology News copyright disclaimer:

The ideas, format and some of the stories and information contained within this website are not always 100% factual and are the intellectual property of © Cryptozoology News; therefore you will need written consent from the author prior to adapting it to any work of fiction or reality TV show.

http://cryptozoology...imer/index.html
Take a chill pill :passifier:

~ Never let anyone define who you are as a whole person ~

#5    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,588 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:21 PM

I wonder if they lay eggs ? :alien: :tu:
justDONTEATUS.

This is a Work in Progress!

#6    Dumpnuts

Dumpnuts

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

• "Absolute Hogwash" ,Jay Utah by care of ChrLzs

Posted 19 February 2014 - 04:56 PM

The comments under that article are hilarious. Especially the first one.

"You guys, you gotta make it sexy. Hips and nips! Otherwise I'm not eating."

Rickety Cricket

#7    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,017 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:25 PM

View PostAstra00, on 19 February 2014 - 04:17 PM, said:

I will not.  You may think the site is fake and all in good fun, but if you hang around here for very long you will realize that a large percentage of the population believes this nonsense.

I have to wonder if one of the reasons that upwards of 70% of Americans (heavily weighted towards younger Americans) believe that astrology is at least somewhat scientific is because someone "took a chill pill" and didn't tell them it was complete hogwash.

Edited by Rafterman, 19 February 2014 - 05:26 PM.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#8    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,545 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:34 PM

And on their homepage..

Flying Humanoid Photographed in Oregon

Truck Driver Confronts Giant Insect on Interstate

Troll Runs After Train in Flooded England!

Man Encounters Werewolf in the Woods of Wisconsin

Pterodactyl in the Corn Fields of Missouri

Maryland Crabbers Catch Male Mermaid

Bigfoot Kidnaps Man for Ten Hours

http://cryptozoologynews.com/

readf it and weep. With laughter :lol:

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#9    davros of skaro

davros of skaro

Poltergeist

• 2,695 posts

• ", because in most cases men willingly believe what they wish."-Julius Caesar 'De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18'

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:35 PM

One time I went exploring in a huge run down vacant textile factory from the late 1800's.I was uneasy the whole time due to structure hazards, and possible homeless person encounters.I was on an upper floor when I spotted a pile of tattered clothes.I walked up on it, and it had a stench to it, and the clothes were very dirty.I then heard this very faint clicking sound that was like "etick etick etick", but like the rythym of breathing.I think under normal conditions I would have ignored this sound, but it made me look above my head.The ceiling above me about 10 ft up had this morphing shadow in it's darkness.I quickly shined my flashlight at it, and to my complete horror there was a giant lizard (6 ft long not including the tail) that was walking on all fours on the ceiling towards me.The thing let out a hiss as my light hit it, and in a blink of an eye it turned around to vanish into a hole in the ceiling.I ran as fast as could, but stepped on a board with a nail in it, but I shook it off, and ran again.When I went to get shots for the rusty nail, all I can think about how the thing looked just like a petstore lizard, but giant.The one detail most odd about it beyond that it exists was that it had a freaken dull silver vest on with a couple raised ridges, or tubes woven into the fabric.See I can fib too.

Posted Image
"I am Caesar and no king" - Gaius Julius Caesar
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=MzrIHdN9O7M <-- "Ten Lies About Jesus"
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=MclBbZUFSag <-- "Why The Gospels Are Myth"
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=mwUZOZN-9dc <-- "Why I Think Jesus Didn't Exist"

#10    Forever Cursed

Forever Cursed

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 294 posts

• Nosce te ipsum

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:36 PM

Very cool story, but when I read it I wondered why no one had a camera phone > I mean what happens if one of them gets hurt, you just leave them there and come back 9 hrs latrer ? I know that the history of man is obsessed with reptilian beings,  Kuklakhan and even Satan both appear as one and this list goes on and on. So it makes me wonder because there is always some truth to a Myth ?

Edited by Forever Cursed, 19 February 2014 - 05:42 PM.

#11    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,043 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:44 PM

View Postdavros of skaro, on 19 February 2014 - 05:35 PM, said:

One time I went exploring in a huge run down vacant textile factory from the late 1800's.I was uneasy the whole time due to structure hazards, and possible homeless person encounters.I was on an upper floor when I spotted a pile of tattered clothes.I walked up on it, and it had a stench to it, and the clothes were very dirty.I then heard this very faint clicking sound that was like "etick etick etick", but like the rythym of breathing.I think under normal conditions I would have ignored this sound, but it made me look above my head.The ceiling above me about 10 ft up had this morphing shadow in it's darkness.I quickly shined my flashlight at it, and to my complete horror there was a giant lizard (6 ft long not including the tail) that was walking on all fours on the ceiling towards me.The thing let out a hiss as my light hit it, and in a blink of an eye it turned around to vanish into a hole in the ceiling.I ran as fast as could, but stepped on a board with a nail in it, but I shook it off, and ran again.When I went to get shots for the rusty nail, all I can think about how the thing looked just like a petstore lizard, but giant.The one detail most odd about it beyond that it exists was that it had a freaken dull silver vest on with a couple raised ridges, or tubes woven into the fabric.See I can fib too.

The rusty nail part was unnecessary fluff.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#12    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,750 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:51 PM

View PostAstra00, on 19 February 2014 - 04:17 PM, said:

something wrong with pointing out that the website has a disclaimer regarding the truthfulness of its content?

JGirl's official tune of the day - hear it here!

Posted Image.. but as for this house of cards you are building..  a butterfly fart would knock it down.

#13    davros of skaro

davros of skaro

Poltergeist

• 2,695 posts

• ", because in most cases men willingly believe what they wish."-Julius Caesar 'De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18'

Posted 19 February 2014 - 05:52 PM

View PostForever Cursed, on 19 February 2014 - 05:36 PM, said:

Very cool story, but when I read it I wondered why no one had a camera phone > I mean what happens if one of them gets hurt, you just leave them there and come back 9 hrs latrer ? I know that the history of man is obsessed with reptilian beings,  Kuklakhan and even Satan both appear as one and this list goes on and on. So it makes me wonder because there is always some truth to a Myth ?

Early Man seen Snakes as magic.They vanish from the hardships of winter, and come back to shed there skins in rebirth.Serpents in mythology was written to show that they kept the secret of everlasting life from Man.

Then you have people making stuff up:

View PostSweetpumper, on 19 February 2014 - 05:44 PM, said:

The rusty nail part was unnecessary fluff.

Bingo was his name-O

Posted Image
"I am Caesar and no king" - Gaius Julius Caesar
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=MzrIHdN9O7M <-- "Ten Lies About Jesus"
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=MclBbZUFSag <-- "Why The Gospels Are Myth"
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=mwUZOZN-9dc <-- "Why I Think Jesus Didn't Exist"

#14    Purplos

Purplos

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,550 posts

• Everything important is infinite.

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:10 PM

I'm a fiction writer and sometimes I really feel like making a fake news site like that just for entertainment purposes. I'd put some disclaimer on it of course, but I would imagine some of the stuff would still show up on sites like these with people claiming it to be true.

Embrace the impossible.

#15    Forever Cursed

Forever Cursed

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 294 posts

• Nosce te ipsum

Posted 19 February 2014 - 06:15 PM

I would think a lot of fiction writers hang out on sites like this one. Looking for the inspiration for that next book.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users