Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Reptilian Humanoid Startles Bikers

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#46    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,698 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:29 AM

i presented you two scenarios.
if the first one is not solid i'll take the second one..see I am also confused. i don't know what to believe anymore...To much reading and links made in time can seriously alter perceptions and trust in all the publication data.

"The only amendment or the second theory I accept is having Gods coming down with all the ingredients and cells in a syringe, creating the modern human engineered to be perfect and have all the characteristics and abilities to master the air, the water and the earth all together. The fact they have chosen apes was probably because they were the only animals existent at that point capable of having the required dexterity or to be transformed  getting closer to the physical requirements of mastering all the elements. I mean the dolphin doesn't have feet or hands obviously couldn't be a builder, or other animals, etc..."

Edited by qxcontinuum, 20 February 2014 - 06:31 AM.

#47    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:28 AM

View Postqxcontinuum, on 20 February 2014 - 06:29 AM, said:

i presented you two scenarios.

That's more like it.

You said numerous facts suported the aquatic ape ideal, that's not really the case, numerous speculations and observations have been pondered, which is not the same thing. organ presents straw-man arguments, much like the ETH with well, if it's not A, it must be B. Never considering a very viable C.

if the first one is not solid i'll take the second one..see I am also confused. i don't know what to believe anymore...To much reading and links made in time can seriously alter perceptions and trust in all the publication data.

Why insist alternatives hold answers and refuse mainstream?

I never understand why people insist on fringe when perfectly good answers are staring you in the face. Apart from God, or a Pig jumping a chimp, or aquatic apes, Darwin's Theory gives the answers you seek, it's not that hard.

What you should believe is what can be proven, not what people can babble on about. Talk is cheap. Facts take hard work.

"The only amendment or the second theory I accept is having Gods coming down with all the ingredients and cells in a syringe, creating the modern human engineered to be perfect and have all the characteristics and abilities to master the air, the water and the earth all together. The fact they have chosen apes was probably because they were the only animals existent at that point capable of having the required dexterity or to be transformed  getting closer to the physical requirements of mastering all the elements. I mean the dolphin doesn't have feet or hands obviously couldn't be a builder, or other animals, etc..."

You are answering your own questions right here.

Why did man evolve into what we are today? Because we are best suited to do so, and in the race between us, Denisovia, Neanderthals, and goodness know who else, we won because we were able to overcome the last obstacles. We are the ones whose body shape was moulded over millions of years, we had to step up to the bar. Transitional fossils map the path we traveled, we can go al the way back to the Silurian and see how fossils map the changes from Haikouichthys as it evolved into the jawless-fish Cephalaspis, we can then see Cephalaspis going through stages of lobed fish and evolving into Hynerpeton who crawled onto land, and then the real fun begins and we see some astounding developments.

It's all there, and really quite clear, I have no idea what it is you are struggling with, or why you avoid this established line of science for idealistic kooks. Or a need for God. God is not required for the Universe to evolve and function.

Edited by psyche101, 20 February 2014 - 07:29 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#48    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,236 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:07 AM

"The only amendment or the second theory I accept is having Gods coming down with all the ingredients and cells in a syringe, creating the modern human

ON another thread, in a very similar discussion, I posted the below. In response to a claim that the missing link started with the Neanderthals, then the ET allegedly came and did their stuff
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now here we haver a reconstruction of a Neanderthal, along with a currently famous modern man

Posted ImagePosted Image

So again, please tell me what wonderful changes the ET made to mankind?  And was it even necessary? Neanderthals looked much like we do  :tu:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You might benefit from reading the whole thread

http://www.unexplain...ic=262569&st=45

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#49    davros of skaro

davros of skaro

Government Agent

• 3,440 posts

• ", because in most cases men willingly believe what they wish."-Julius Caesar 'De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18'

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:11 AM

I take a bath, or swim for a duration, and I prune up.No aquatic Ape here.

Posted Image
Three lectures...View and share.
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=MzrIHdN9O7M <-- "Ten Lies About Jesus"
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=MclBbZUFSag <-- "Gospels=Myth Making"
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=79Lmmy2jfeo <-- "The Mythical Jesus"

#50    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,236 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:44 PM

View Postdavros of skaro, on 20 February 2014 - 11:11 AM, said:

I take a bath, or swim for a duration, and I prune up.No aquatic Ape here.

And these ones take a bath just to get warm, no doubt their digits soften up too

Posted Image

But they have some MORE cunning tricks, first, they make snowballs

Posted Image

The small ones make...smaller balls..

Posted Image

They all join in

Posted Image

THEN... they stack all the balls together...

To form...

Posted Image

:lol:

Edited by seeder, 20 February 2014 - 12:51 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#51    davros of skaro

davros of skaro

Government Agent

• 3,440 posts

• ", because in most cases men willingly believe what they wish."-Julius Caesar 'De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18'

Posted 20 February 2014 - 01:06 PM

^ HA!

Posted Image

#52    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,827 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:07 PM

Thumbs up to the Hands !

This is a Work in Progress!

#53    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:13 PM

I hadn't heard of this one. Originally posted in the Paranormal Videos section:

THE ABIQUIU, NM CASE

The 1994 Abiquiu, New Mexico Case

In August of 1996 I received a letter from a man in Abiquiu, New Mexico, concerning his experience. His hopes were that someone else had seen or heard of something similar. None of the literature he had read seemed to fit with what he saw that day. The following are his own words about that day:

http://ufoexperience...iu-nm-case.html

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#54    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,698 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:58 AM

View PostSweetpumper, on 20 February 2014 - 06:13 PM, said:

I hadn't heard of this one. Originally posted in the Paranormal Videos section:

THE ABIQUIU, NM CASE

The 1994 Abiquiu, New Mexico Case

In August of 1996 I received a letter from a man in Abiquiu, New Mexico, concerning his experience. His hopes were that someone else had seen or heard of something similar. None of the literature he had read seemed to fit with what he saw that day. The following are his own words about that day:

http://ufoexperience...iu-nm-case.html

That is a great story and it seems sincere!

#55    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,827 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:01 AM

ITs Albuquerque  New Mexico Like the Albuquerque Turkey ! And Roswell, NEw MExico, and Dulce ,and A few other Alien Underground Hot spots !
That is if you believe  in such Fairy tales ! :alien:
ANd ITs good to believe in stories ! ITs what makes the World go round, or Flat, or the Plasma fog under your arm pits ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#56    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• 1,698 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:35 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 21 February 2014 - 03:01 AM, said:

ITs Albuquerque  New Mexico Like the Albuquerque Turkey ! And Roswell, NEw MExico, and Dulce ,and A few other Alien Underground Hot spots !
That is if you believe  in such Fairy tales ! :alien:
ANd ITs good to believe in stories ! ITs what makes the World go round, or Flat, or the Plasma fog under your arm pits ! :tu:

True but you gotta admit that even with a percentage of genuine sightings or experiences of just 0.1 % that is still giving a few hundreds that can't be explained rationally. That is what interest me.

Edited by qxcontinuum, 21 February 2014 - 04:35 AM.

#57    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• 1,975 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 21 February 2014 - 04:44 AM

Maybe it was some kind of new beast or alien

#58    davros of skaro

davros of skaro

Government Agent

• 3,440 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:33 AM

Here's the exclusive video of the encounter.

Posted Image

#59    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

• Proud Member of the Geriatric Squadron
    Proud Member of the Thinking Class

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:56 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 20 February 2014 - 04:09 AM, said:

If you want to date a fossil, try one of those date a granny sites instead of UM.
Have you been talking to my daughter? :cry:

Whirled Infamous Author and all around really strange person
Not a complete idiot.  Some pieces are missing.

One of UM's Happy Mutants

#60    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:42 AM

darn I was hoping the bikers took a blurry picture

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users