Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 5 votes

The War On Men: Masculinity Under Attack

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1    thunkerdrone

thunkerdrone

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts

• * Removed affiliate link *

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:07 PM

http://www.infowars....s-under-attack/
  •                                                                                                                                             

The War On Men: 10 ways  masculinity is under attack

And why the elite - not women - are to blame

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
February 19, 2014

Men are facing a full frontal assault on their rights, health and culture like never before. The war on masculinity has never been so brutal – but it's not a war being waged by women. The attack is coming directly from the top, as the establishment desperately attempts to emasculate and disempower men in order to force women to be more dependent on the state, thereby enabling more power to be centralized and aiding the growth of big government.

***SNIP***

Edited by Waspie_Dwarf, 20 February 2014 - 03:17 PM.
2c. Plagiarism and copyright: Members are asked to copy only as much as is necessary when quoting material from external sources, do not copy and paste entire articles or web pages.

#2    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 7,777 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:17 PM

Falling Fertility? I'd say increasing

#3    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,586 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:18 PM

POPULAR

Intelligence is under attack by Alex Jones.

I wonder if he blames the elite for making him fat?

Edited by Rlyeh, 20 February 2014 - 03:31 PM.

#4    spartan max2

spartan max2

Poltergeist

• 2,143 posts

• There's nothing so absurd that if you repeat it often enough

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:23 PM

View Postthunkerdrone, on 20 February 2014 - 03:07 PM, said:

http://www.infowars....s-under-attack/
The War On Men: 10 ways  masculinity is under attack

And why the elite - not women - are to blame

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
February 19, 2014

Men are facing a full frontal assault on their rights, health and culture like never before. The war on masculinity has never been so brutal – but it's not a war being waged by women. The attack is coming directly from the top, as the establishment desperately attempts to emasculate and disempower men in order to force women to be more dependent on the state, thereby enabling more power to be centralized and aiding the growth of big government.

***SNIP***

Sorry this part lost me.

Why do women have to be dependent on anything? just because they cant "depend" on men anymore that means they turn to some other entity?

What happened to Strong independent women?

Being right wing myself these type of articles make me really mad, they make us look like sexist morons...

Edited by spartan max2, 20 February 2014 - 03:27 PM.

" I imagine that the intellegent people are the ones so intellegent that they dont even need or want to look "intellegent" anymore".
Criss Jami

#5    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Psychic Spy

• 1,190 posts

• I see shadows on the road again wonder if they coming for my soul. I get trapped up in this mode I'm in and will I every grow old.

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:09 PM

well im pretty sure my masculinity is intact and at no point have i ever felt like it was under attack

#6    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sempere aude

• 2,568 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:21 PM

I'm not clicking the link, as I don't want to give infowars any traffic.

On topic: I pretty much agree with the others in here. Seems nonsense.

#7    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Coarse singer

• 1,396 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:33 PM

From that link

2) Chemical Warfare “Feminizing” Boys

Exposure to phthalates, which are found in many plastics, is “feminizing” boys by blocking normal male testosterone and causing genital abnormalities, according to scientists. “Boys exposed to high levels of these in the womb were less likely than other boys to play with cars, trains and guns or engage in “rougher” games like playfighting,” according to a BBC News report. According to Elizabeth Salter-Green, director of the chemicals campaign group CHEM Trust, phthalates are a true “gender-bender” because they lead to a reduction in “male behavior”.

I've heard this one before for sure. The "according to scientists" part puts me off since you'd think that as a news agency with some resources at their disposal, the inforwars could give away which scientists, or is it a scientific consensus.

10) Domestic Abuse Against Men

Whereas women have numerous safety nets to turn to if they become victims of domestic abuse, men have virtually none, despite the fact that domestic abuse against men is a huge and growing problem. In the UK for example, 44 per cent of domestic abuse victims are male, while more married men suffer abuse at the hands of their spouse than married women. While domestic abuse against women is constantly highlighted by the mass media, domestic abuse against men is a complete non-issue.

This and the part 2) were the only parts out of the 10 I found somewhat relevant, the rest nah. This one's a good point because it doesn't get much attention despite the psychological abuse you can receive can be very hurting too. But I dont think this is a conspiracy but just a result of women gaining power and rights in society. But we'll get over it and things'll evolve, as always. It's not like men are helpless victims in this case nor the only victims by far.

Conclusion

A totalitarian society can only survive if the male population has been gelded, emasculated and disenfranchised. With this natural bulwark against tyranny removed, the elite can centralize power and pursue collectivist tyranny unopposed. This is why men and masculinity are under assault on every level – and why both men and women should join forces to fight back against this common enemy.

My conclusion, no conspiracy, no systematic male power suppression. There's just more individuals who like the way things are run in the society and dont feel the need to make a ruckus. I'm not one of them but I dont feel like ruckus would be solution, and I have male power. I just dont use it for petty or useless things, or at least try not to.

If we are moving towards a more totalitarian society, the reason is we're too well off. What reason would you have to create a ruckus if you're satisfied?

Edited by Mikko-kun, 20 February 2014 - 05:41 PM.

Words... I'm a life artist. That's enough.
It all starts from awareness and presense.

#8    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

An Inspiration to Millions

• 23,273 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 20 February 2014 - 05:52 PM

I like the way that Mr. Dinosaur assumes that women still need protection, and that if big strong men like him don't do it they'll just have to rely on the State to do it.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#9    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Psychic Spy

• 1,190 posts

• I see shadows on the road again wonder if they coming for my soul. I get trapped up in this mode I'm in and will I every grow old.

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:39 PM

View PostColonel Rhubarb, on 20 February 2014 - 05:52 PM, said:

I like the way that Mr. Dinosaur assumes that women still need protection, and that if big strong men like him don't do it they'll just have to rely on the State to do it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

:gun:

#10    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,043 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:41 PM

View PostIron_Lotus, on 20 February 2014 - 06:39 PM, said:

Posted Image

Posted Image

:gun:

All the chicks in my area have to do is fall on you and you're out like a light. Maybe even permanently.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#11    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Psychic Spy

• 1,190 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:43 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 20 February 2014 - 06:41 PM, said:

All the chicks in my area have to do is fall on you and you're out like a light. Maybe even permanently.

ouch... lol.

#12    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,231 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:30 PM

Well considering Jones blubbers like a little girl the second he gets a funny feeling, he might be on to something.

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#13    W Tell

W Tell

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:15 AM

Why men don't listen and women can't read maps.

Edited by W Tell, 25 February 2014 - 02:18 AM.

#14    seaturtlehorsesnake

seaturtlehorsesnake

Psychic Spy

• 1,033 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:02 PM

infowars is parroting mra talking points? color me surprised.

though i myself am perfectly ok with breaking down traditional gender roles.

#15    sickpuppy

sickpuppy

tinfoil

• 1,353 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:49 PM

how many of us watch south park and have taken a really good look at that picture in eric cartmans lounge room?

http://www.abovetops...hread948855/pg1

My contribution is deciding how giant mutant space goats travel in space.
Newton's Second Law: For every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. They fart themselves around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users